/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Is Obama the Mahdi?

UmmahViews
03-21-2009, 07:31 PM
Is Obama the Mahdi?

I've discussed it on my blog site.

I think the answer is obvious, but a nice discussion anyway.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
~Taalibah~
03-21-2009, 07:35 PM
?????

He's not.

'Abd al-Baari
03-21-2009, 07:38 PM
:sl:

No he's not. I'd be interested to see the opinions of those who do and why they think so..

Imam al-Mahdi will be a righteous man from among the descendants of Muhammad (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him), who will appear at the end of time, through whom Allaah will set mankind’s affairs straight, and will fill the earth with fairness and justice just as it was filled with wrongdoing and oppression. His name will be the same as the name of the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him), and his father’s name will be the same as that of the father of the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him). So his name will be Muhammad ibn ‘Abd-Allaah al-Mahdi, or Ahmad ibn ‘Abd-Allaah al-Mahdi. He will be descended from Faatimah the daughter of the Messenger of Allaah (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him), through al-Hasan ibn ‘Ali (may Allaah be pleased with him). The sign of his appearance will be widespread corruption and the earth being filled with wrongdoing and aggression.

As for the view that he exists at present and that he has been born, this is merely a claim that is made by some people, but there is no evidence for it. It is most likely that it is a myth. The ahaadeeth that have been narrated about the Mahdi do not mention where he will be born or when, and they do not tell us to look for him or to bring him up, rather they say that Allaah will prepare him in a single night and that the Muslims will swear allegiance to him as their caliph and will be united behind him.

When will that happen?

Only Allaah knows.

And Allaah knows best.

:w:

Gator
03-21-2009, 07:44 PM
yes.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Hamayun
03-21-2009, 08:19 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Gator
yes.
lol :D Thats funny!

UmmahViews
03-21-2009, 08:44 PM
Check my site. Ive discussed it at length

Yanal
03-21-2009, 11:39 PM
Nope he's a Christian now,not possible .

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.