/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Lets get inspired!!!!!!

syilla
03-23-2009, 03:10 AM
:salamext:

No matter poor or rich you are, if your work hard you can always succceed.

And also...don't forget to memorise quran everyday cause it really helps with the memorization technique of studying.

And the girl below memorise quran everyday... :statisfie and she also said that to be successful is to always respect your teacher. :)

Nik Nur Madihah of SMA Maahad Muhammadi Kota Baru, who scored 19 1As and a 2A, shows her fisherman father, Nik Mohd Kamal Husin, her results. - NST picture by ZAMAN HURI ISA

[QUOTE]KOTA BARU: Nik Nur Madihah Nik Mohd Kamal is the top Sijil Pelajaran Malaysia scorer with 20 As.
The 18-year-old student of SM (Agama) Maahad Muhammadi Kota Baru obtained 19 1As and one 2A.

The eldest of four siblings, from Kampung Parang Puting near Pantai Sabak, said the three-day SKOR seminar, organised by Berita Harian which she attended last year, helped her a lot in answering questions on subjects such as Mathematics, Science and Bahasa Melayu.

"I did not miss any tuition classes and group studies which the school organised as I could not afford to take private tuition with my parents small income."

Her father is a fisherman and her mother is a cleaner.

Her results were announced by state Islamic Development, Education and Dakwah Committee chairman Mohd Amar Abdullah at the school yesterday.

Nik Nur Madihah said her father, Nik Mohd Kamal Husin, 42, and mother Mariani Omar, 40, had also encouraged her to do well.

"I plan to further my studies overseas so that I can help my parents and my siblings in the future."

Akira Wong Neng Chun, of SMK Tung Hua in Sibu, scored 16 As, as did best friends Lim Shu Yong and Tan Chin Huat of SMJK Yoke Kuan in Sekinchan.

Bernama reports that Lim and Tan attributed their success to the fact that they had done revision together and paid attention in class.

Pengkalan Chepa Umno division chief Dali Hussin handing Nik Nur Madihah a personal donation at her home yesterday.

KUALA LUMPUR: Top Sijil Pelajaran Malaysia scorer Nik Nur Madihah Nik Mohd Kamal has been offered a loan from Mara to continue her studies overseas.
The loan will enable the 18-year-old to study A-levels at any institution of her choice in the United Kingdom.

Currently, those on Mara loans have to take up A-levels locally before continuing their studies overseas.

They also need to go through interviews before they can qualify for the loan.

Entrepreneur and Cooperative Development Minister Datuk Noh Omar said the normal process was waived for Nik Nur Madihah because of her excellent results.
"I've decided to give her this privilege, not because she is from a poor family but because she has consistently shown good results in her studies.

"She has proved that poverty is not an obstacle to success. We hope this will motivate her younger siblings to study hard. This will also motivate the poor. If they work hard enough, educational opportunities are available to them," he said after launching the "One Family One Company" campaign at Putra World Trade Centre yesterday.

Noh said the loan would be converted to a full scholarship if Nik Nur Madihah continued to excel in her studies.

He said an officer from Mara would present her an offer letter soon
from NST
Her house where she studied...she didn't take extra classes outside school.
downloadphp?id10075&ampsidb40bf474d8929770dc55def2b3cc174d -

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
alcurad
03-23-2009, 03:27 AM
:).

kwolney01
03-23-2009, 04:14 AM
Wow...MashAllah!! :)

I love hearing stories like this...makes you want to do better yourself!

Thanks for sharing.

north_malaysian
03-24-2009, 04:33 AM
I wonder why schools under Kelantan Islamic Foundation (Yayasan Islam Kelantan - YIK) are so good in producing bright students...

17 YIK schools obtained 100% students passing the exams including one Tahfiz school...

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Amat Allah
03-24-2009, 05:01 AM
mashaa Allah ,may Allah give her success in this Dunya and Akhira and all muslims Ameeeeeeeeeen

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.