/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Need urgent help for tomorrow's test!

Eza
03-23-2009, 09:12 AM
Hello.. i am a new user and need help for the test we are going to do tomorrow. The question's i am stuck with (need more help with) are:
1. How does Qur'an define "lack of faith," "darkness"
2. Who protected the Prophet after the death of his mother
3. What is Hilful Fudul
4. What signs were in the Bible that hinted the last messenger
5. Who was Salman-i Farisi? Where wass he from? how did he fine the truth?
6. Why didn't Abu Jahl accept the message of the Prophet?

Thank you very much :)

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Imam
03-23-2009, 11:35 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Eza
Hello.. i am a new user and need help for the test we are going to do tomorrow. The question's i am stuck with (need more help with) are:
3. What is Hilful Fudul
4. What signs were in the Bible that hinted the last messenger

Thank you very much :)
:sl:

[002:257] God is the Protector of those who have faith: from the depths of darkness He will lead them forth into light. Of those who reject faith the patrons are the evil ones: from light they will lead them forth into the depths of darkness. They will be companions of the fire, to dwell therein

[005:016] Wherewith God guideth all who seek His good pleasure to ways of peace and safety, and leadeth them out of darkness, by His will, unto the light,- guideth them to a path that is straight.

[006:122] Can he who was dead, to whom We gave life, and a light whereby he can walk amongst men, be like him who is in the depths of darkness, from which he can never come out? Thus to those without faith their own deeds seem pleasing.

[014:001] A. L. R. A Book which We have revealed unto thee, in order that thou mightest lead mankind out of the depths of darkness into light - by the leave of their Lord - to the Way of (Him) the Exalted in power, worthy of all praise!-

[014:005] We sent Moses with Our signs (and the command). "Bring out thy people from the depths of darkness into light, and teach them to remember the Days of God."

His grandfather Abdul Muttalib

3. What is Hilful Fudul
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hilf_al-Fudul

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Salman_the_Persian

4. What signs were in the Bible that hinted the last messenger..

Deuteronomy 18:18 and in John 1:21 and some others less direct...

Holy Quran 74:18 : For he (Abu Jahl)thought and he plotted;- And woe to him! How he plotted!- Yea, Woe to him; How he plotted!- Then he looked round; Then he frowned and he scowled; Then he turned back and was haughty; Then said he: "This is nothing but magic, derived from of old; "This is nothing but the word of a mortal!"

peace

Eza
03-23-2009, 09:14 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Imam
:sl:

[002:257] God is the Protector of those who have faith: from the depths of darkness He will lead them forth into light. Of those who reject faith the patrons are the evil ones: from light they will lead them forth into the depths of darkness. They will be companions of the fire, to dwell therein

[005:016] Wherewith God guideth all who seek His good pleasure to ways of peace and safety, and leadeth them out of darkness, by His will, unto the light,- guideth them to a path that is straight.

[006:122] Can he who was dead, to whom We gave life, and a light whereby he can walk amongst men, be like him who is in the depths of darkness, from which he can never come out? Thus to those without faith their own deeds seem pleasing.

[014:001] A. L. R. A Book which We have revealed unto thee, in order that thou mightest lead mankind out of the depths of darkness into light - by the leave of their Lord - to the Way of (Him) the Exalted in power, worthy of all praise!-

[014:005] We sent Moses with Our signs (and the command). "Bring out thy people from the depths of darkness into light, and teach them to remember the Days of God."

His grandfather Abdul Muttalib

3. What is Hilful Fudul
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hilf_al-Fudul

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Salman_the_Persian

4. What signs were in the Bible that hinted the last messenger..

Deuteronomy 18:18 and in John 1:21 and some others less direct...

Holy Quran 74:18 : For he (Abu Jahl)thought and he plotted;- And woe to him! How he plotted!- Yea, Woe to him; How he plotted!- Then he looked round; Then he frowned and he scowled; Then he turned back and was haughty; Then said he: "This is nothing but magic, derived from of old; "This is nothing but the word of a mortal!"

peace

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.