/* */

PDA

View Full Version : new phish in le' pond

Shukri18
03-23-2009, 10:47 PM
As salamu alaikum, shalom, and salut!

To start off my name Shukri. I am 18years old girl living in America , Utah to be exact. Quite the lovely place, except for the fact that there is snow, and snow is just not... lovely. I love reading. I am always reading something from biology journals to Lord of the Rings. I also love films with the biggest passion EVER! haha I like soccer big Manchester United fan... hate Chelsea with a burning passion in my heart. I def. plan on going to FIFA '10 next year [Go Brazil!] ahem... so I think that narrows everything down about me. Any questions feel free to ask.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
The Ruler
03-23-2009, 11:13 PM
:w:

Welcome. There's nothing wrong with snow except that it's... White.

You read biology journals? Awesome. Next time I'm stuck on DNA replication and/or proteinsynthesis, I know who to ask.

Go horror movies! And I hate soccer.

Nice to meet you.

alcurad
03-23-2009, 11:26 PM
salaam:)

Shukri18
03-23-2009, 11:36 PM
The Ruler: Salam, I'd be happy to help you out, hahha oh yes horror movies are pretty cool... erm.. depending on which one.
Alcurad: Wa alaikum salam brother.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
'Abdul Rahmaan
03-24-2009, 01:48 AM
Welcome sister! Glad to have you here. :)

coddles76
03-24-2009, 02:01 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Shukri18
As salamu alaikum, shalom, and salut!

To start off my name Shukri. I am 18years old girl living in America , Utah to be exact. Quite the lovely place, except for the fact that there is snow, and snow is just not... lovely. I love reading. I am always reading something from biology journals to Lord of the Rings. I also love films with the biggest passion EVER! haha I like soccer big Manchester United fan... hate Chelsea with a burning passion in my heart. I def. plan on going to FIFA '10 next year [Go Brazil!] ahem... so I think that narrows everything down about me. Any questions feel free to ask.
Wa Alykum Asalam,

I enjoyed everything you said until you said your were a Man U supporter ;) Sorry but coming from a liverpool fan I have to say Man U suck :D

Welcome to the forum and I hope Man U lose...Wooooo Hoooo go Liverpool
Oh And I would love to go to the world cup next year aswell.

Shukri18
03-24-2009, 04:25 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by coddles76
Wa Alykum Asalam,

I enjoyed everything you said until you said your were a Man U supporter ;) Sorry but coming from a liverpool fan I have to say Man U suck :D

Welcome to the forum and I hope Man U lose...Wooooo Hoooo go Liverpool
Oh And I would love to go to the world cup next year aswell.
Salam,

I felt very welcomed up up until you said you were a liverpool fan... boo!

coddles76
03-24-2009, 04:28 AM
lolol
Don't be upset its ok, I think you should teach your team some manners aswell ;) They need to start to learn a little self control :D
Anyway when we win the premiership don't take it out on me ok, deal? Deal!

Shukri18
03-24-2009, 04:34 AM
I'm sorry I don't negotiate with liverpool fans lol.
Livepool winning premier league hahahha! Chelsea is more of a threat.
Because I'm such a good person I will personally come to Sydney and give you a box of tissues when Man U. wins.... AGAIN!

coddles76
03-24-2009, 04:42 AM
lol Now we'll just see about that, I'll be personally sending you spam messages once Liverpool wins.....Go Liverpool GO GO GO!!!!

Shukri18
03-24-2009, 04:55 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by coddles76
lol Now we'll just see about that, I'll be personally sending you spam messages once Liverpool wins.....Go Liverpool GO GO GO!!!!
when liverpool wins lol I wouldn't hold my breath on that one, but I must admitt they did have a nice win over Aston Villa on sunday.

coddles76
03-24-2009, 05:16 AM
They sure did :D

doorster
03-24-2009, 05:26 AM

Amat Allah
03-24-2009, 05:29 AM
Wa Alikum Asalam Wa Rahmato Allahi Wa Barakatoh

wellcome my sweet heart to LI`s family as a new precious sister ^^

may Allah love u Ameeeeeeeeen

Bint-Al-Islam
03-25-2009, 05:04 PM
Salam Alekum sister Shukri18
Welcome to LI.. Glad 2 have u here... May u benefit from this site InshAllah :)

Shukri18
I hate Manchester United.. I am always fan of Chelsea and Arsenal team.. lolz dnt get upset :)

coddles76
I aslo hate Liverpool.. Thoes 2 teams i hate the most... u too dnt get upset :)

Chelsea and Arsenal all the way :)

aadil77
03-25-2009, 05:08 PM
Glory Glory Man United!

United will win all five Insh'Allah, at least theres one sis with some taste:D

Ansariyah
03-25-2009, 05:40 PM
Salam sis welcome
Snow is beautiful, but I don't like the cold. (brrrr)..Gooo Summerr:)

KiWi
03-25-2009, 11:07 PM
MAN UNITED?!!! OMG I THINK IM GONA FAINT +o(
Goooooooooooo Chelsea!!!!!!!! *to the rite, to the left, to the rite, to the left*
Oh, welcome to LI btw :D

Shukri18
03-27-2009, 01:29 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Bint-Al-Islam

Shukri18
I hate Manchester United.. I am always fan of Chelsea and Arsenal team.. lolz dnt get upset :)

coddles76

Salam,

Thanks sister, gald to be here.
Arsenal? seriously? lol that is out of the question, because they're not even threat. As for Chelsea boo!
haha

Shukri18
03-27-2009, 01:31 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by aadil77
Glory Glory Man United!

United will win all five Insh'Allah, at least theres one sis with some taste:D
hahha thanks bro!
sad to say, but erm... this well be a close season. Insh'allah we will come out on top like the years before.

Bint-Al-Islam
03-27-2009, 01:52 AM
Salam,

Thanks sister, gald to be here.
Arsenal? seriously? lol that is out of the question, because they're not even threat. As for Chelsea boo!
haha

Lolz u wait and see sister.. Chelsea all the way :):statisfie

Shukri18
03-27-2009, 05:43 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Bint-Al-Islam

Shukri18

coddles76

Salam sister,
thanks for the warm welcome:)

nooo!
why is there so many haters on LI? lol
anyways sis I'll be sure to send you a box of tissues as welll when Chelsea and Arsenal disappoint you.

Bint-Al-Islam
03-30-2009, 04:45 AM
Salam sister,
thanks for the warm welcome:)

nooo!
why is there so many haters on LI? lol
anyways sis I'll be sure to send you a box of tissues as welll when Chelsea and Arsenal disappoint you.
We aint hattin sistah.. hahaha:).. We all love each others 4 the sake of Allah :)

looooooooooooooooooolz.... No i dnt need a itssue box... I will still be Happy.. No worries 4 me at All.. :)... hahahahaah

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!