PDA

View Full Version : Robbery Caught On CCTV



north_malaysian
03-24-2009, 04:03 AM
Robbery caught on CCTV in Malaysia. It's said that the house is behind a police station.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wbpj1XOhuGI
Reply

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Güven
03-24-2009, 12:48 PM
Foolish people

Robbery in daylight , how crazy are they ?

I hope they will be caught !

wait, behind a police station !?

what the heck is the police doing ? eating donuts ?
Reply

Musaafirah
03-24-2009, 01:03 PM
Does anyone know if the dude's have been caught?
Reply

ardianto
03-24-2009, 01:38 PM
Asalamualaikum, brother north_malaysian.
Do you have a latest information about those robbers ? I really want to know who are they, Malaysians or Indonesians ?. Because that robbery has a same modus with robbery in Indonesia.

Brother, did you ever heard about 'Duta' ? this is a code name for some Indonesians -especialy from south Sumatra- who become a robber in Malaysia. But I hope those robbers are not Indonesians.
Reply

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Sign Up
north_malaysian
03-25-2009, 02:32 AM
Originally Posted by Güven
Foolish people

Robbery in daylight , how crazy are they ?

I hope they will be caught !

wait, behind a police station !?

what the heck is the police doing ? eating donuts ?
I've heard of cases where people are being robbed while stopping at the traffic light ... in the daylight and middle of lots of cars ... :exhausted
Reply

north_malaysian
03-25-2009, 02:33 AM
Originally Posted by Musaafirah
Does anyone know if the dude's have been caught?
it's not being reported by the newspaper...
Reply

north_malaysian
03-25-2009, 02:38 AM
Originally Posted by ardianto
Asalamualaikum, brother north_malaysian.
Do you have a latest information about those robbers ? I really want to know who are they, Malaysians or Indonesians ?. Because that robbery has a same modus with robbery in Indonesia.

Brother, did you ever heard about 'Duta' ? this is a code name for some Indonesians -especialy from south Sumatra- who become a robber in Malaysia. But I hope those robbers are not Indonesians.
Duta? It means "Ambassador" in Malaysian language... but dont know about robbers with that name...

There are Indonesian robbers, but I never heard of them doing it in a broad daylight...

I think it's done by locals called "Mat Rempit",

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mat_Rempit
Reply

ardianto
03-25-2009, 01:16 PM
Originally Posted by north_malaysian
Duta? It means "Ambassador" in Malaysian language... but dont know about robbers with that name...

There are Indonesian robbers, but I never heard of them doing it in a broad daylight...

I think it's done by locals called "Mat Rempit",

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mat_Rempit
'Duta' in Indonesian language is means Ambassador. But I dont know that 'Duta' is from Indonesian language or a local dialect. That is a code name for some people who are going to Malaysia just to become a robber. They have no plan to find some job. Ironically, in their community 'Duta' is a honoured profession. Maybe they think 'Duta' is Robin Hood. But I think robber is robber. And this is a chalenge for Muslim Da'i to give a Da'wah to their community.

I live in Bandung, and criminal problem in my city is Geng Motor (Motorcycle Gang). This is an Indonesian version of "Mat Rempit".
Reply

north_malaysian
04-01-2009, 01:04 AM
Originally Posted by ardianto
That is a code name for some people who are going to Malaysia just to become a robber.
I wonder what is our sin to them.... we're not rich people too...
Reply

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Sign Up

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 1
    Last Post: 07-17-2009, 12:24 PM
  2. Replies: 17
    Last Post: 10-26-2008, 11:40 PM
  3. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 02-23-2008, 12:21 AM
  4. Replies: 13
    Last Post: 12-16-2006, 11:26 PM
  5. Replies: 6
    Last Post: 08-07-2006, 08:26 AM

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!