/* */

PDA

View Full Version : I Give up!

FiftyOne
03-24-2009, 09:25 PM
I give up.
Now What do I do? I can't kill myself because I don't wanna die but I don't wanna live, well, at least not the way I'm living now.

I tried to change, things just never work out for me. I used to struggle, and strive and try to stay positive but I give up.

I've accepted that failure and disappointment were just written in my book and I have nowhere else to go but down. So, my question is... What do I do now?

Who knew throwing in the towel would be such a pain in the ass?

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
S_87
03-24-2009, 11:41 PM
if you throw in the towel what are you gonna go? just watch yourself go further and further down till it comes to a point where u can no longer help urself and you are in some mental institution?
No, you are stronger than that brother! what is it that is bothering you? can you pinpoint it on any one thing or is it just a matter of the heart?
dont throw in ur towel, it will get u absolutely nowhere. :)

جوري
03-24-2009, 11:48 PM
fiftyone we all have days, months and even yrs like that.. the best thing to do is take it one minute at a time, one hour at a time one day at a time.. what else can you do? you'll be in a suspended state until things become more clear to you..

sort of like when you go to the amusement park, and you end up on a horrendous ride. as they strap you for the go you realize you really don't want to be on it, but it is too late.. so you just brave it until it is over *and hopefully if it doesn't kill you* you might just come out of it having learned something.. if not it was an experience all your own which you have the privilege of not even looking back on if you so desire...

:w:

Ansariyah
03-25-2009, 12:03 AM
Be patient, Allah is always there.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
alcurad
03-25-2009, 12:04 AM
now that you've given up, take a breath and really think on what caused it to happen, you'll most likely have known what you needed to improve on from the start. if you can't do a thing, no matter how hard you tried, then leave it for something achievable, but never give up on something you really want just because of a bump or two, don't let your resolve get broken so easily, we are all worth something, find out what that is for you and stick to it no matter what happens!

if you believe it is better to let it go with the wind, and it's all pointless etc etc, then let it, and go find something else that gives you purpose, don't let it all end meaninglessly, it isn't worth it, not that you are still alive and capable.
we all have had our share, don't let it get to you too much, share your burdens with others, go step by step, ask for help when you need it, and you'll find that very few things are not doable,,

coddles76
03-25-2009, 12:36 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by FiftyOne
I give up.
Now What do I do? I can't kill myself because I don't wanna die but I don't wanna live, well, at least not the way I'm living now.

I tried to change, things just never work out for me. I used to struggle, and strive and try to stay positive but I give up.

I've accepted that failure and disappointment were just written in my book and I have nowhere else to go but down. So, my question is... What do I do now?

Who knew throwing in the towel would be such a pain in the ass?
What do you do now?? I guess thats a good question to ask yourself in the correct context. If you are living for this life only then your options will be very limited, though if your living and striving for the hereafter your options will be unlimited. You see brother everything you do should be in regards to gaining the best possible outcome in hereafter. We are all here for only a very short time like travellers on a journey so you should act like a stranger in this land striving your utmost best to fulfill your journey's trials and tribulation with the ultimate goal of arriving at your true home of paradise. Allah SWT has in store for his creation the most beautiful of rewards and if you set your heart and mind on that reward you will find happiness in your heart knowing that Allah SWT will never let you down, As Allah SWT Says:

[Quran 2:25]"Give glad tidings to those who believe and work righteousness, that their portion is Gardens, beneath which rivers flow. Every time they are fed with fruits therefrom, they say: "Why, this is what we were fed with before," for they are given things in similitude; and they have therein companions pure (and holy); and they abide therein (forever)"

[Quran 3:15] "Say: Shall I give you glad tidings of things far better than those? For the righteous are Gardens in nearness to their Lord, with rivers flowing beneath; therein is their eternal home; with Companions pure (and holy) and the good pleasure of Allah. For in Allah's sight are (all) His servants"

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.