/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Spanish 'man' is pregnant with twins

aadil77
03-24-2009, 09:25 PM
Ruben Noe Coronado is expecting the two boys at the end of September.

The 25-year-old, born a woman called Estefania, will bring them up with his partner Esperanza Ruiz, 43.

The pair plan to marry before they become parents.

Thomas Beattie made headlines round the world when he birth to daughter Susan Juliette in America last June.

The 35-year-old, born Tracy Lagondino, is expecting a second child with wife Nancy this summer.

Mr Noe Coronado became pregnant after a course of fertility treatment.

He made the decision after doctors told his girlfriend, mother to two children from a previous relationship, that she could not have any more.

Mr Noe Coronado, from Malaga, plans to give birth at a hospital in Barcelona, where he has lived for the past two months.

Once he becomes a parent he will continue the gender reassignment surgery he interrupted so he could keep his female reproductive organs and give birth.

He is the first Spanish transsexual to become pregnant and it is thought he will become the world's first transsexual father of twins, if everything goes to plan.

Mr Noe Coronado, who was adopted as a child, said: "It's like being born with three hands.

"You take advantage of them while you have them and you get rid of one of them when they get in the way."

Prompting what promises to become a bidding war for the first pictures of him pregnant, he added: "To protect my children I'm not going to sell my story now or in the future.

"I've gone public with this so people start to see a transsexual pregnancy as normal.

"But I am thinking of selling the picture everyone's going to want of me looking pregnant.

"If I don't do it, someone else will and they'll make a fortune

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/health/he...ith-twins.html
Why? This is the most disgusting thing I've ever read after the 'Joe Frtizl' case. What about trannies, did God give them tendencies to become transexual like homo's? What argument do the kuffar hold for this?

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Muezzin
03-24-2009, 10:37 PM
Aye carumba!

Whatsthepoint
03-24-2009, 10:45 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by aadil77

Why? This is the most disgusting thing I've ever read after the 'Joe Frtizl' case. What about trannies, did God give them tendencies to become transexual like homo's? What argument do the kuffar hold for this?
Exactly what you just said apart from the god part.

Azy
03-24-2009, 10:45 PM
What argument do the kuffar hold for this?
What sort of answer are you expecting, except for "freedom to do as you please so long as it doesn't infringe on anyone else's rights"?

You could have come to that by yourself, surely?

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Ansariyah
03-24-2009, 11:18 PM
ur born a woman...wats so facinating? :exhausted

:rollseyes still no man got pregnant.....

The_Prince
03-24-2009, 11:21 PM
YUSUFALI: "I (SATAN) will mislead them, and I will create in them false desires; I will order them to slit the ears of cattle, and to deface the (fair) nature created by Allah." Whoever, forsaking Allah, takes satan for a friend, hath of a surety suffered a loss that is manifest.

:) Quran already mentions this stuff from long long ago.

S_87
03-24-2009, 11:30 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Yanoorah
ur born a woman...wats so facinating? :exhausted

:rollseyes still no man got pregnant.....
exactly.

big whoop, a woman wants to act like a man and gets knocked up. she can never change what is inside her to become a man. la hawla wa la quwwata illah billah

Cabdullahi
03-25-2009, 08:29 AM
this will soon get publicity.....to boost the plan of mass sex regeneration of the people.........this agenda is being pushed through movies,music and through real life stories......some evolutionists say human beings have to explore more,instead of a married couple just practising recreational sex they evolve at a certain point to become the new expression of a man and a woman..............some of what they talk about and plan is crazy..... for example.....men evolving to inseminate themsevles so that they could carry their own baby......and the same for women.....
'the new adam and the new eve',.ridiculous! there is this lady who speaks about these matters and she is very old in age ,her name is barbara marx-hubbard... she talks about how we as human beings are heading for the tree of immortality that the devil convinced adam and his wife to go near and eat from

Cabdullahi
03-25-2009, 08:34 AM
continuation of my earlier post.....its human's thinking out of their ass again!....they just dont want to die.....barbara marx is an old lady she is 70+ how could she as an intellectual human being think she could live on for ever....how could they reverse those soggy and saggy flesh and the wrinkled milk bladders??

Chuck
03-25-2009, 10:42 AM

I would recommend reading fiqh on this issue from early scholars. Early scholars of Islam have already covered this issue.

Amadeus85
03-25-2009, 10:54 AM

Many "kuffars" dont agree with this situation either.

~Taalibah~
03-25-2009, 12:44 PM
Disgusting,Twisted mind sets.
Agh, Astaghfirullah.

crayon
03-25-2009, 12:48 PM
I've gone public with this so people start to see a transsexual pregnancy as normal.
Um, yeah...:><:

Anyway, most people are still weirded out by this, but in a few years time it'll be normal, so all this guy/girl/whatever is doing is setting a trend.

~Taalibah~
03-25-2009, 12:57 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by crayon
Um, yeah...:><:

Anyway, most people are still weirded out by this, but in a few years time it'll be normal, so all this guy/girl/whatever is doing is setting a trend.
+o(

czgibson
03-25-2009, 01:09 PM
Greetings,

I taught a transexual person once. I don't have a view on whether it's right or wrong, but one thing the experience taught me is that wanting to change gender is not a decision that anyone would take lightly.

The number of operations this person had to go through was seriously daunting, and there was much pain involved in the transition.

While I don't find this a particularly pleasant subject to think about, I don't think that calling transexuals disgusting really helps anyone very much. I think I feel sorry for them more than anything else.

Peace

Cabdullahi
03-25-2009, 01:58 PM
this is nothing but setting a trend if you guys actually ay attention to some of the hollywood movies you would fully understand this,

aadil77
03-25-2009, 03:38 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by czgibson
While I don't find this a particularly pleasant subject to think about, I don't think that calling transexuals disgusting really helps anyone very much. I think I feel sorry for them more than anything else.

Peace
It is disgusting and it is disgraceful, theres no doubt about it. If people don't express their negativity over it then these trannies, homos or whatever will feel quite comfortable with it, feel accepted and thats when the trends for this kind of crap start growing. Why do you feel sorry for them? They seem quite happy with it.

But I would feel sorry for the child

Chuck
03-25-2009, 06:17 PM
According to Islam, there is no blame put on hemaphrodites regarding their condition, as Allah (swa) in His wisdom has created them that way for a specific reason (this could be anything from testing the individual to testing the people around them (the society the individual lives in) and teach them a lesson), they have no choice in the matter.

Before I go into any discussion regarding the rights of these indsividuals in Islam, I would like to tell you about an incident that occured only about a year ago, in the village neighbouring the one I'm from.

The youngest child in the family (a girl) had been complaining about stomach pains for a few months, however, her parents thought they were just normal growing pains and did not pay much attention to the
matter.

One day while the girl was with her two older brothers on a shopping trip to Peshawar, she had severe pains and fell over in the street and fainted. The brothers quickly rushed her to the nearby hospital, and the doctors proceeded to examine her stomach upon being told what the problem had been. After a lengthy examination, one of the doctors informed the brothers that their sister was in reality a boy. The pains 's'he had been feeling were 'her' testicals making their way down into the groin area.

As you can imagine, the brothers were really shocked, and when they related this to their parents they were completely dumbfounded. The doctors told the family that putting things right would only require a small procedure, which the family reluctantly agreed to.

Upon bringing the boy home, his two elder brothers decided that they would kill him for the humiliation he had caused the family. However, one of the neighbours found out about their plans and went to the local Sheikh to ask what Islam recommends in such instances. The Sheikh told them that the boy had the same rights in Islam as his two older brothers regarding inheritance etc... and that there was no justification for killing him, as he had not caused himself to be born the way he had been. Allah (swa) had sent the boy as a test to the family and community he lived in . The boy should be allowed to live a normal life like everyone else. The brothers were told that if Allah (swa) willed it, He could turn them into women, however that wouldn't justify their killing in any way.

Anyway, from the above it is clear that these individuals have the same rights in Islam as the rest of us do as human beings. As regards inheritance; 99% of hemaphrodites are born genetically male. This would suggest that they have the same rights with regards to inheritance as other male members of the Muslim Ummah. Thanks to todays medical advancements, these individuals can go through medical procedures to make themselves physically appear the gender that they genetically are. However, this isn't always the case.

As regards socitie's views on third gender individuals, well, unfortunately not everyone seems to think they have a place in society. I know of instances were friends and aquaintances have been very quick to embrace homosexuals and transexuals as part of our society (during discussions), but have expressed very unsympathetic views towards third gender individuals.

This I feel is very wrong, third gender individuals have no say in the way they are born, whereas transexuals and homosexuals chose to be the way they are (and yes, I have heard all of the arguments about it not being a choice etc...but as far as I'm concerned they are just lame excuses).

http://www.hujra.net/index.php?topic=2281.0

aadil77
03-25-2009, 06:29 PM
^Thats reffering to people born with that condition, I don't think they're refferred to as transexualls

edit: just read all of it

crayon
03-25-2009, 06:31 PM
^Thats reffering to people born with that condition, I don't think they're refferred to as transexualls
They're called hermaphrodites; reread the last 2 paragraphs of the articles, it differentiates between them and transsexuals.

Chuck
03-25-2009, 06:46 PM

edit: just read all of it
The guy in the article I think is also transgender/hermaphrodite.

Ruben Noe Coronado is expecting the two boys at the end of September.
The 25-year-old, born a woman called Estefania, will bring them up with his partner Esperanza Ruiz, 43.

.... Once he becomes a parent he will continue the gender reassignment surgery he interrupted so he could keep his female reproductive organs and give birth.

.... Mr Noe Coronado, who was adopted as a child, said: "It's like being born with three hands.

Whatsthepoint
03-25-2009, 07:03 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Chuck
The guy in the article I think is also transgender/hermaphrodite.
Transegender=transsexual.

Chuck
03-25-2009, 07:14 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Whatsthepoint
Transegender=transsexual.
Well application of meanings have become complex, some people refer to transgender who are born with multi-gender sexual organs. Transsexual who are medically men or women but choose to be a different sex than they are born with.

czgibson
03-25-2009, 07:36 PM
Greetings,
Why do you feel sorry for them?
Partly because they often have to put up with a lot of abuse from other people.

Peace

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.