/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Lets write out the quran

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7]

Innocent Soul
08-07-2011, 02:01 PM
21:8 And We did not make the prophets forms not eating food, nor were they immortal [on earth].

21:9 Then We fulfilled for them the promise, and We saved them and whom We willed and destroyed the transgressors.

21:10 We have certainly sent down to you a Book in which is your mention. Then will you not reason?

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Haya emaan
08-07-2011, 02:52 PM
21:11 Many a habitation of wicked people is there, which We crushed to piece, and after them raised up another people.

21:12 When they perceived Our Scourge they began to flee the place.

21:13 (Then it was said to them:) "Do not run away: go back to the same life of luxury and the houses where you were making merry: perhaps you may be asked about it."

Innocent Soul
08-07-2011, 03:25 PM
21:14 They said, "O woe to us! Indeed, we were wrongdoers."

21:15 And that declaration of theirs did not cease until We made them [as] a harvest [mowed down], extinguished [like a fire].

21:16 And We did not create the heaven and earth and that between them in play.

alhamdulilaah
08-07-2011, 06:44 PM
21:17. Had We intended to take a pastime (i.e. a wife or a son, etc.), We could surely have taken it from Us, if We were going to do (that).21:18. Nay, We fling (send down) the truth (this Qur'an) against the falsehood (disbelief), so it destroys it, and behold, it (falsehood) is vanished. And woe to you for that (lie) which you ascribe (to Us) (against Allah by uttering that Allah has a wife and a son).

21:19. To Him belongs whosoever is in the heavens and on earth. And those who are near Him (i.e. the angels) are not too proud to worship Him, nor are they weary (of His worship).

21:20. They (i.e. the angels) glorify His Praises night and day, (and) they never slacken (to do so).

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Innocent Soul
08-08-2011, 10:07 AM
^Sister maximum number of verses we can post at a time is 3.

21:20 They exalt [Him] night and day [and] do not slacken.

21:21 Or have men taken for themselves gods from the earth who resurrect [the dead]?

21:22 Had there been within the heavens and earth gods besides Allah , they both would have been ruined. So exalted is Allah , Lord of the Throne, above what they describe.

alhamdulilaah
08-08-2011, 03:08 PM
i c JazakAllah khair, I didn't know that.

21:23. He cannot be questioned as to what He does, while they will be questioned.21:24. Or have they taken for worship (other) aliha (gods) besides Him? Say: "Bring your proof:" This (the Qur'an) is the Reminder for those with me and the Reminder for those before me. But most of them know not the Truth, so they are averse.

21:25. And We did not send any Messenger before you (O Muhammad salalhu wa alaihe wa sallam) but We inspired him (saying): La ilaha illa Ana [none has the right to be worshipped but I (Allah)], so worship Me (Alone and none else)."

Innocent Soul
08-08-2011, 04:40 PM
21:26 And they say, "The Most Merciful has taken a son." Exalted is He! Rather, they are [but] honored servants.

21:27 They cannot precede Him in word, and they act by His command.

21:28 He knows what is [presently] before them and what will be after them, and they cannot intercede except on behalf of one whom He approves. And they, from fear of Him, are apprehensive.

alhamdulilaah
08-08-2011, 07:53 PM

21:29.
And if any of them should say: "Verily, I am an ilah (a god) besides Him (Allah)," such a one We should recompense with Hell. Thus We recompense the Zalimun (polytheists and wrong-doers, etc.).

21:30. Have not those who disbelieve known that the heavens and the earth were joined together as one united piece, then We parted them? And We have made from water every living thing. Will they not then believe?

21:31. And We have placed on the earth firm mountains, lest it should shake with them, and We placed therein broad highways for them to pass through, that they may be guided.

alhamdulilaah
08-09-2011, 03:42 AM
21:32. And We have made the heaven a roof, safe and well guarded. Yet they turn away from its signs (i.e. sun, moon, winds, clouds, etc.).21:33. And He it is Who has created the night and the day, and the sun and the moon, each in an orbit floating.

21:34. And We granted not to any human being immortality before you (O Muhammad salalahu wa alaihe wa sallam), then if you die, would they live forever?

Innocent Soul
08-11-2011, 04:34 PM
^ Same person cannot post twice in the thread at a time :D.

21:35 Every soul will taste death. And We test you with evil and with good as trial; and to Us you will be returned.

21:36 And when those who disbelieve see you, [O Muhammad], they take you not except in ridicule, [saying], "Is this the one who insults your gods?" And they are, at the mention of the Most Merciful, disbelievers

21:37 Man was created of haste. I will show you My signs, so do not impatiently urge Me.

Innocent Soul
08-26-2011, 02:44 AM
:bump1::bump::bump1:

footy_craze
10-09-2011, 07:46 PM
And they say, "When is this promise, if you should be truthful?" (21:38)
If those who disbelieved but knew the time when they will not avert the Fire from their faces or from their backs and they will not be aided (21:39)
Rather, it will come to them unexpectedly and bewilder them, and they will not be able to repel it, nor will they be reprieved. (21:40)

Innocent Soul
10-10-2011, 01:01 AM
21:41 And already were messengers ridiculed before you, but those who mocked them were enveloped by what they used to ridicule.

21:42 Say, "Who can protect you at night or by day from the Most Merciful?" But they are, from the remembrance of their Lord, turning away.

21:43 Or do they have gods to defend them other than Us? They are unable [even] to help themselves, nor can they be protected from Us.

marwen
10-10-2011, 10:27 AM
21:44
Nay, but We gave these and their fathers ease until life grew long for them. See they not how we visit the land, reducing it of its outlying parts? Can they then be the victors?
21:45
Say (O Muhammad, unto mankind): I warn you only by the Inspiration. But the deaf hear not the call when they are warned.

Innocent Soul
10-10-2011, 11:41 AM
21:46 And if [as much as] a whiff of the punishment of your Lord should touch them, they would surely say, "O woe to us! Indeed, we have been wrongdoers."

21:47 And We place the scales of justice for the Day of Resurrection, so no soul will be treated unjustly at all. And if there is [even] the weight of a mustard seed, We will bring it forth. And sufficient are We as accountant.

21:48 And We had already given Moses and Aaron the criterion and a light and a reminder for the righteous

Sawdah
10-13-2011, 02:44 AM
21:49. Those who fear their Lord without seeing Him, and they are afraid of the Hour.

21:50. And this is a blessed Reminder (the Qur'ân) which We have sent down, will you then (dare to) deny it?

21:51. And indeed We bestowed aforetime on Ibrâhim (Abraham) his (portion of) guidance, and We were Well-Acquainted with him (as to his Belief in the Oneness of Allâh).

Innocent Soul
10-13-2011, 11:14 AM
21:52 When he said to his father and his people, "What are these statues to which you are devoted?"

21:53 They said, "We found our fathers worshippers of them."

21:54He said, "You were certainly, you and your fathers, in manifest error."

syed1
11-07-2011, 01:06 AM

(21:55) They said, "What! Are you presenting your real ideas before us, or are you jesting"? *55
*55 The literal translation will be: "Are you presenting the Truth before us, or just playing with us?" They were so sure of the truth of their creed that they could never imagine that anyone could be serious in declaring it to be false.

syed1
11-07-2011, 01:07 AM
(21:56) He answered, "Nay, in fact your Lord is the same Who is the Lord of the heavens and the earth and their Creator! I hear witness to this, and,

(21:57) by God, I will out-wit your idols in your absence. " *56
*56 That is, "lf you do not understand this by argument, I will present a practical proof that these idols are helpless and have no powers. Therefore, it is wrong to make them your deities".

syed1
11-07-2011, 01:07 AM
(21:58) Accordingly, he broke them into pieces,

syed1
11-07-2011, 01:08 AM
(21:59) (On their return when they saw the plight of their idols,) they said, "Who has done this to our gods? indeed he must be a spiteful person."

syed1
11-07-2011, 01:08 AM
(21:60) Some replied, "We heard a young man called Abraham talking about them".

marwen
11-07-2011, 08:24 PM
21:61
They said: Then bring him (hither) before the people's eyes that they may testify.
21:62
They said: Is it thou who hast done this to our gods, O Abraham?

marwen
11-07-2011, 08:28 PM
21:63
He said: But this, their chief hath done it. So question them, if they can speak.
21:64
Then gathered they apart and said: Lo! ye yourselves are the wrong-doers.

Huzzy_786
11-07-2011, 09:01 PM
21:65
And they were utterly confounded, and they said: Well thou knowest that these speak not.
21:66
He said: Worship ye then instead of Allah that which cannot profit you at all, nor harm you?

syed1
11-10-2011, 10:55 PM
21:67 "Fie upon you, and upon the things that ye worship besides Allah! Have ye no sense?"..
Offin lakum walima taAAbudoona mindooni Allahi afala taAAqiloona

syed1
11-10-2011, 10:56 PM
21:68 They said, "Burn him and protect your gods, If ye do (anything at all)!"
Qaloo harriqoohu waonsurooalihatakum in kuntum faAAileena

syed1
11-10-2011, 10:56 PM
21:69 We said, "O Fire! be thou cool, and (a means of) safety for Abraham!"
Qulna ya naru kooneebardan wasalaman AAala ibraheema

syed1
11-10-2011, 10:57 PM
21:70 Then they sought a stratagem against him: but We made them the ones that lost most!
Waaradoo bihi kaydan fajaAAalnahumual-akhsareena

syed1
11-10-2011, 10:57 PM
21:71 But We delivered him and (his nephew) Lut (and directed them) to the land which We have blessed for the nations.

syed1
11-10-2011, 10:58 PM
21:72 And We bestowed on him Isaac and, as an additional gift, (a grandson), Jacob, and We made righteous men of every one (of them).

syed1
21:73 And We made them leaders, guiding (men) by Our Command, and We sent them inspiration to do good deeds, to establish regular prayers, and to practise regular charity; and they constantly served Us (and Us only).

syed1
21:74 And to Lut, too, We gave Judgment and Knowledge, and We saved him from the town which practised abominations: truly they were a people given to Evil, a rebellious people.

syed1
11-10-2011, 10:59 PM
21:75 And We admitted him to Our Mercy: for he was one of the Righteous.

syed1
11-10-2011, 10:59 PM
21:76 (Remember) Noah, when he cried (to Us) aforetime: We listened to his (prayer) and delivered him and his family from great distress.

syed1
11-10-2011, 11:00 PM
21:77 We helped him against people who rejected Our Signs: truly they were a people given to Evil: so We drowned them (in the Flood) all together.

syed1
21:78 And remember David and Solomon, when they gave judgment in the matter of the field into which the sheep of certain people had strayed by night: We did witness their judgment.

syed1
21:79 To Solomon We inspired the (right) understanding of the matter: to each (of them) We gave Judgment and Knowledge; it was Our power that made the hills and the birds celebrate Our praises, with David: it was We Who did (all these things).

syed1
11-10-2011, 11:01 PM
21:80 It was We Who taught him the making of coats of mail for your benefit, to guard you from each other's violence: will ye then be grateful?

syed1
11-10-2011, 11:01 PM
21:81 (It was Our power that made) the violent (unruly) wind flow (tamely) for Solomon, to his order, to the land which We had blessed: for We do know all things.

Huzzy_786
11-12-2011, 01:13 PM
21:82 And of the evil ones (subdued We unto him) some who dived (for pearls) for him and did other work, and We were warders unto them.

Ramadhan
12-12-2011, 02:30 PM

And [mention] Job, when he called to his Lord, "Indeed, adversity has touched me, and you are the Most Merciful of the merciful." (QS. 21:83)

So We responded to him and removed what afflicted him of adversity. And We gave him [back] his family and the like thereof with them as mercy from Us and a reminder for the worshippers [of Allah ]. (QS. 21:84)

Darth Ultor
12-12-2011, 02:43 PM
21:85 And (remember) Isma'il, Idris, and Zul-kifl, all (men) of constancy and patience

21:86 We admitted them to Our mercy: for they were of the righteous ones.

21:87 And remember Zun-nun, when he departed in wrath: He imagined that We had no power over him! But he cried through the depths of darkness, "There is no god but thou: glory to thee: I was indeed wrong!"

21:88 So We listened to him: and delivered him from distress: and thus do We deliver those who have faith.

sis muslimah
01-07-2012, 01:05 AM
21:89 And [mention] Zechariah, when he called to his Lord, "My Lord, do not leave me alone [with no heir], while you are the best of inheritors."

21:90 So We responded to him, and We gave to him John, and amended for him his wife. Indeed, they used to hasten to good deeds and supplicate Us in hope and fear, and they were to Us humbly submissive.

21:91 And [mention] the one who guarded her chastity, so We blew into her [garment] through Our angel [Gabriel], and We made her and her son a sign for the worlds.

sis muslimah
01-07-2012, 04:50 PM

21:92 Indeed this, your religion, is one religion, and I am your Lord, so worship Me.

Innocent Soul
01-08-2012, 02:14 AM
21:93 to top And [yet] they divided their affair among themselves, [but] all to Us will return.

21:94 So whoever does righteous deeds while he is a believer - no denial will there be for his effort, and indeed We, of it, are recorders

21:95 And there is prohibition upon [the people of] a city which We have destroyed that they will [ever] return

sis muslimah
01-08-2012, 06:44 PM
21:96 Until when [the dam of] Gog and Magog has been opened and they, from every elevation, descend

21:97 And [when] the true promise has approached; then suddenly the eyes of those who disbelieved will be staring [in horror, while they say], "O woe to us; we had been unmindful of this; rather, we were wrongdoers."

21:98 Indeed, you [disbelievers] and what you worship other than Allah are the firewood of Hell. You will be coming to [enter] it.

21:99 Had these [false deities] been [actual] gods, they would not have come to it, but all are eternal therein.

Darth Ultor
01-08-2012, 11:16 PM
[21:100] They will sigh and groan therein, and they will have no access to any news.
[21:101] As for those who deserved our magnificent rewards, they will be protected from it.
The Righteous
[21:102] They will not hear its hissing. They will enjoy an abode where they can get everything they desire, forever.
[21:103] The great horror will not worry them, and the angels will receive them joyfully: "This is your day, that has been promised to you."
The Day of Resurrection
[21:104] On that day, we will fold the heaven, like the folding of a book. Just as we initiated the first creation, we will repeat it. This is our promise; we will certainly carry it out.
[21:105] We have decreed in the Psalms, as well as in other scriptures, that the earth shall be inherited by My righteous worshipers.

Innocent Soul
01-09-2012, 08:40 AM
21:106 Indeed, in this [Qur'an] is notification for a worshipping people.

21:107 And We have not sent you, [O Muhammad], except as a mercy to the worlds.

21:108 Say, "It is only revealed to me that your god is but one God; so will you be Muslims [in submission to Him]?"

There is a rule that no one can post more than 3 verses. :)

Darth Ultor
01-09-2012, 12:54 PM
[21:109] If they turn away, then say, "I have warned you sufficiently, and I have no idea how soon or late (the retribution) will come to you.
[21:110] "He is fully aware of your public utterances, and He is fully aware of everything you conceal.
[21:111] "For all that I know, this world is a test for you, and a temporary enjoyment."
[21:112] Say, "My Lord, Your judgment is the absolute justice. Our Lord is the Most Gracious; only His help is sought in the face of your claims."

Well, the Sura is over. I'll remember from now on, no more than three.

Innocent Soul
01-09-2012, 03:04 PM
(22:1) O mankind, fear your Lord. Indeed, the convulsion of the [final] Hour is a terrible thing.

(22:2) On the Day you see it every nursing mother will be distracted from that [child] she was nursing, and every pregnant woman will abort her pregnancy, and you will see the people [appearing] intoxicated while they are not intoxicated; but the punishment of Allah is severe.

(22:3) And of the people is he who disputes about Allah without knowledge and follows every rebellious devil.

sis muslimah
01-09-2012, 11:33 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Innocent Soul
There is a rule that no one can post more than 3 verses.
oh sorry i wasnt aware of that inshallah will stick to 3 from now :)

sis muslimah
01-09-2012, 11:35 PM
22:4 It has been decreed for every devil that whoever turns to him - he will misguide him and will lead him to the punishment of the Blaze.

22:5 O People, if you should be in doubt about the Resurrection, then [consider that] indeed, We created you from dust, then from a sperm-drop, then from a clinging clot, and then from a lump of flesh, formed and unformed - that We may show you. And We settle in the wombs whom We will for a specified term, then We bring you out as a child, and then [We develop you] that you may reach your [time of] maturity. And among you is he who is taken in [early] death, and among you is he who is returned to the most decrepit [old] age so that he knows, after [once having] knowledge, nothing. And you see the earth barren, but when We send down upon it rain, it quivers and swells and grows [something] of every beautiful kind.

22:6 That is because Allah is the Truth and because He gives life to the dead and because He is over all things competent

Innocent Soul
01-10-2012, 11:13 AM
(22:7) And [that they may know] that the Hour is coming - no doubt about it - and that Allah will resurrect those in the graves.

(22:8)And of the people is he who disputes about Allah without knowledge or guidance or an enlightening book [from Him],

(22:9) Twisting his neck [in arrogance] to mislead [people] from the way of Allah . For him in the world is disgrace, and We will make him taste on the Day of Resurrection the punishment of the Burning Fire [while it is said],

sis muslimah
01-10-2012, 11:37 PM
22:10 "That is for what your hands have put forth and because Allah is not ever unjust to [His] servants."

22:11 And of the people is he who worships Allah on an edge. If he is touched by good, he is reassured by it; but if he is struck by trial, he turns on his face [to the other direction]. He has lost [this] world and the Hereafter. That is what is the manifest loss.

22:12 He invokes instead of Allah that which neither harms him nor benefits him. That is what is the extreme error.

sis muslimah
01-13-2012, 12:51 AM
22:13 He invokes one whose harm is closer than his benefit - how wretched the protector and how wretched the associate.

22:14 Indeed, Allah will admit those who believe and do righteous deeds to gardens beneath which rivers flow. Indeed, Allah does what He intends.

22:15 Whoever should think that Allah will not support [Prophet Muhammad] in this world and the Hereafter - let him extend a rope to the ceiling, then cut off [his breath], and let him see: will his effort remove that which enrages [him]?

Innocent Soul
01-13-2012, 01:30 AM
(22:16) And thus have We sent the Qur'an down as verses of clear evidence and because Allah guides whom He intends.

(22:17) Indeed, those who have believed and those who were Jews and the Sabeans and the Christians and the Magians and those who associated with Allah - Allah will judge between them on the Day of Resurrection. Indeed Allah is, over all things, Witness.

(22:18) Do you not see that to Allah prostrates whoever is in the heavens and whoever is on the earth and the sun, the moon, the stars, the mountains, the trees, the moving creatures and many of the people? But upon many the punishment has been justified. And he whom Allah humiliates - for him there is no bestower of honor. Indeed, Allah does what He wills.

sis muslimah
01-14-2012, 12:06 AM
22:19 These are two adversaries who have disputed over their Lord. But those who disbelieved will have cut out for them garments of fire. Poured upon their heads will be scalding water

22:20 By which is melted that within their bellies and [their] skins.

22:21 And for [striking] them are maces of iron.

Innocent Soul
01-14-2012, 02:02 AM
[22:230 Indeed, Allah will admit those who believe and do righteous deeds to gardens beneath which rivers flow. They will be adorned therein with bracelets of gold and pearl, and their garments therein will be silk.

(22:24) And they had been guided [in worldly life] to good speech, and they were guided to the path of the Praiseworthy.

(22:25) Indeed, those who have disbelieved and avert [people] from the way of Allah and [from] al-Masjid al-Haram, which We made for the people - equal are the resident therein and one from outside; and [also] whoever intends [a deed] therein of deviation [in religion] or wrongdoing - We will make him taste of a painful punishment.

sis muslimah
01-14-2012, 06:46 PM
22:26 And [mention, O Muhammad], when We designated for Abraham the site of the House, [saying], "Do not associate anything with Me and purify My House for those who perform Tawaf and those who stand [in prayer] and those who bow and prostrate.

22:27 And proclaim to the people the Hajj [pilgrimage]; they will come to you on foot and on every lean camel; they will come from every distant pass -

22:28 That they may witness benefits for themselves and mention the name of Allah on known days over what He has provided for them of [sacrificial] animals. So eat of them and feed the miserable and poor.

Innocent Soul
01-15-2012, 01:37 AM
(22:29) Then let them end their untidiness and fulfill their vows and perform Tawaf around the ancient House."

(22:30) That [has been commanded], and whoever honors the sacred ordinances of Allah - it is best for him in the sight of his Lord. And permitted to you are the grazing livestock, except what is recited to you. So avoid the uncleanliness of idols and avoid false statement,

(22:31) Inclining [only] to Allah , not associating [anything] with Him. And he who associates with Allah - it is as though he had fallen from the sky and was snatched by the birds or the wind carried him down into a remote place.

Darth Ultor
01-15-2012, 02:18 AM
32. Such (is his state): and whoever holds in honour the symbols of Allah, (in the sacrifice of animals), such (honour) should come truly from piety of heart.
33. In them ye have benefits for a term appointed: in the end their place of sacrifice is near the Ancient House.
34. To every people did We appoint rites (of sacrifice), that they might celebrate the name of Allah over the sustenance He gave them from animals (fit for food). But your Allah is One Allah. submit then your wills to Him (in Islam): and give thou the good news to those who humble themselves,-

sis muslimah
01-15-2012, 03:43 PM
22:35 Who, when Allah is mentioned, their hearts are fearful, and [to] the patient over what has afflicted them, and the establishers of prayer and those who spend from what We have provided them.

22:36 And the camels and cattle We have appointed for you as among the symbols of Allah ; for you therein is good. So mention the name of Allah upon them when lined up [for sacrifice]; and when they are [lifeless] on their sides, then eat from them and feed the needy and the beggar. Thus have We subjected them to you that you may be grateful.

22:37 Their meat will not reach Allah , nor will their blood, but what reaches Him is piety from you. Thus have We subjected them to you that you may glorify Allah for that [to] which He has guided you; and give good tidings to the doers of good.

Innocent Soul
01-17-2012, 01:28 AM
(22:38) Indeed, Allah defends those who have believed. Indeed, Allah does not like everyone treacherous and ungrateful.

(22:39) Permission [to fight] has been given to those who are being fought, because they were wronged. And indeed, Allah is competent to give them victory.

(22:40) [They are] those who have been evicted from their homes without right - only because they say, "Our Lord is Allah ." And were it not that Allah checks the people, some by means of others, there would have been demolished monasteries, churches, synagogues, and mosques in which the name of Allah is much mentioned. And Allah will surely support those who support Him. Indeed, Allah is Powerful and Exalted in Might.

sis muslimah
01-17-2012, 01:49 AM
22:41 [And they are] those who, if We give them authority in the land, establish prayer and give zakah and enjoin what is right and forbid what is wrong. And to Allah belongs the outcome of [all] matters.

22:42 And if they deny you, [O Muhammad] - so, before them, did the people of Noah and 'Aad and Thamud deny [their prophets],

22:43 And the people of Abraham and the people of Lot

Abdullahi E
01-17-2012, 02:05 AM
002;011
And when it is said unto them: Make not mischief in the earth, they say: We are peacemakers only

Innocent Soul
01-18-2012, 11:38 AM
(22:44) And the inhabitants of Madyan. And Moses was denied, so I prolonged enjoyment for the disbelievers; then I seized them, and how [terrible] was My reproach.

(22:45) And how many a city did We destroy while it was committing wrong - so it is [now] fallen into ruin - and [how many] an abandoned well and [how many] a lofty palace.

(22;46) So have they not traveled through the earth and have hearts by which to reason and ears by which to hear? For indeed, it is not eyes that are blinded, but blinded are the hearts which are within the breasts.

sis muslimah
01-18-2012, 04:33 PM
22:47 And they urge you to hasten the punishment. But Allah will never fail in His promise. And indeed, a day with your Lord is like a thousand years of those which you count.

22:48 And for how many a city did I prolong enjoyment while it was committing wrong. Then I seized it, and to Me is the [final] destination.

22:49 Say, "O people, I am only to you a clear warner."

Innocent Soul
02-27-2012, 11:28 AM
(22:50) And those who have believed and done righteous deeds - for them is forgiveness and noble provision.

(22:51) But the ones who strove against Our verses, [seeking] to cause failure - those are the companions of Hellfire.

(22:52) And We did not send before you any messenger or prophet except that when he spoke [or recited], Satan threw into it [some misunderstanding]. But Allah abolishes that which Satan throws in; then Allah makes precise His verses. And Allah is Knowing and Wise.

Azraq
02-29-2012, 07:08 PM
22:53 So that He may make what the Shaitan casts a trial for those in whose hearts is disease and those whose hearts are hard; and most surely the unjust are in a great opposition.

22:54
And that those who have been given the knowledge may know that it is the truth from your Lord, so they may believe in it and their hearts may be lowly before it; and most surely Allah is the Guide of those who believe into a right path.

22:55 And those who disbelieve shall not cease to be in doubt concerning it until the hour overtakes them suddenly, or there comes on them the chastisement of a destructive day.

noraina
05-15-2016, 10:50 AM
(I promise resurrecting old threads won't become a regular thing, lol).

This wasn't a bad idea, ma'sha'Allah. *Bump. Bump. Bump*

Misbah0411
05-15-2016, 12:19 PM
56. The sovereignty on that Day will be that of Allah (the one Who has no partners). He will judge between them. So those who believed (in the Oneness of Allah Islamic Monotheism) and did righteous good deeds will be in Gardens of delight (Paradise).

57. And those who disbelieved and belied Our Verses (of this Qur'an), for them will be a humiliating torment (in Hell).

58. Those who emigrated in the Cause of Allah and after that were killed or died, surely, Allah will provide a good provision for them. And verily, it is Allah Who indeed is the Best of those who make provision.

footy_craze
09-07-2016, 05:03 AM
لَيُدْخِلَنَّهُم مُّدْخَلًا يَرْضَوْنَهُ ۗ وَإِنَّ اللَّهَ لَعَلِيمٌ حَلِيمٌ

He will surely cause them to enter an entrance with which they will be pleased, and indeed, Allah is Knowing and Forbearing.

ذَٰلِكَ وَمَنْ عَاقَبَ بِمِثْلِ مَا عُوقِبَ بِهِ ثُمَّ بُغِيَ عَلَيْهِ لَيَنصُرَنَّهُ اللَّهُ ۗ إِنَّ اللَّهَ لَعَفُوٌّ غَفُورٌ

That [is so]. And whoever responds [to injustice] with the equivalent of that with which he was harmed and then is tyrannized - Allah will surely aid him. Indeed, Allah is Pardoning and Forgiving.

ذَٰلِكَ بِأَنَّ اللَّهَ يُولِجُ اللَّيْلَ فِي النَّهَارِ وَيُولِجُ النَّهَارَ فِي اللَّيْلِ وَأَنَّ اللَّهَ سَمِيعٌ بَصِيرٌ

That is because Allah causes the night to enter the day and causes the day to enter the night and because Allah is Hearing and Seeing.

[22:61]

Delete.
12-24-2016, 11:39 PM
ذَٰلِكَ بِأَنَّ اللَّهَ هُوَ الْحَقُّ وَأَنَّ مَا يَدْعُونَ مِن دُونِهِ هُوَ الْبَاطِلُ وَأَنَّ اللَّهَ هُوَ الْعَلِيُّ الْكَبِيرُ

That is because Allah is the Truth, and that which they call upon other than Him is falsehood, and because Allah is the Most High, the Grand.

22:62

Zeal
12-25-2016, 01:26 PM
أَلَمْ تَرَ أَنَّ اللَّهَ أَنْزَلَ مِنَ السَّمَاءِ مَاءً فَتُصْبِحُ الْأَرْضُ مُخْضَرَّةً ۗ إِنَّ اللَّهَ لَطِيفٌ خَبِيرٌ

Do you not see that Allah has sent down rain from the sky and the earth becomes green? Indeed, Allah is Subtle and Acquainted.

22:63

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.