/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Assalam all!!!

Almas_Shamim
03-26-2009, 05:22 AM
Assalam alaykum everyone
Almas here...21 yrs of age from Andaman Islands India.... 4th year MBBS student who hhhaaaaaaattttttteeeeessssssss studies:D

i love my family, cats, reading, blogging, craft, babies, food, and Dimitar Berbatov from ManU :D

am new here...and trying to get the hang of things....:rollseyes .... ummmm... quite confusing, i must say!!!

tc all.. Allah Hafiz

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
coddles76
03-26-2009, 05:44 AM
Wa Alykum Asalam Almas

Oh No not another Man U supporter!!! Anyway since Liverpool will win the leaugue its not really that much of a big deal ;)

Welcome And May Ayou find benefit form the site inshAllah

:sl:

Almas_Shamim
03-26-2009, 06:29 AM
:statisfie ManU rox brother !!!!!!:statisfie

but, wel... am not a diehard fan!!!

it's just coz Berbie's gone MANiac :D :D :D

May the best team win!!! and the best team isssssssssss.....:p:p:p

coddles76
03-26-2009, 06:32 AM
Not for long ;)

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
The Ruler
03-27-2009, 04:05 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Almas_Shamim
Assalam alaykum everyone
Almas here...21 yrs of age from Andaman Islands India.... 4th year MBBS student who hhhaaaaaaattttttteeeeessssssss studies:D
Yes, yes... All geeks want entry to coolsville. Welcome. =]

i love my family, cats, reading, blogging, craft, babies, food, and Dimitar Berbatov from ManU :D
You're a regular blogger? So am I (well, somewhat). What's the address to your blog? Or is it private?

aadil77
03-27-2009, 04:17 PM

Wayyy Another United supporter, welcome :D. I have to admit Berbatov's not been in form this season

Almas_Shamim
03-27-2009, 05:58 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by The Ruler
Yes, yes... All geeks want entry to coolsville. Welcome. =]

You're a regular blogger? So am I (well, somewhat). What's the address to your blog? Or is it private?
:) :) geeks :) :) lolz.... Thanks newaz. . .
hey, . . . :) you blog? . . . Gr8. . . Please post the address. . Mine is almasshamim.blogspot . . It has links to two other blogs i write. .

btw . . . Can you help me with this site. . . I don understand anything in it . .

nebula
03-27-2009, 06:01 PM
welcome to the forum sister, hope your stay here is beneficial!
i also hate studying...

oh yeah and i dont watch football nor do i support any stupid teams.. :D dnt mind playing it tho

Almas_Shamim
03-27-2009, 06:03 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by aadil77

Wayyy Another United supporter, welcome :D. I have to admit Berbatov's not been in form this season
:p oh! His being in form or not should really concern them who watch 'football' not people like me who are interested in 'footballERS' :p :p :p . . . And newaz. . . My hostel has dumped the tv... :( :( :( :(

Almas_Shamim
03-27-2009, 06:24 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by nebula
welcome to the forum sister, hope your stay here is beneficial!
i also hate studying...

oh yeah and i dont watch football nor do i support any stupid teams.. :D dnt mind playing it tho
Thanks sister :) well, me too hopes the same :) . . .
and ya ;) same pinch for the 'hate studying' factor ;) . . . Well, like i already said. .it's not football that i like. . . It's berba :)

~Taalibah~
03-27-2009, 06:26 PM
:sl: Welcome to LI forum!!

alcurad
03-27-2009, 06:27 PM
salaam :)

The Ruler
03-27-2009, 07:55 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Almas_Shamim
you blog? . . . Gr8. . . Please post the address. . Mine is almasshamim.blogspot . . It has links to two other blogs i write. .
You can find mine in my signature with a mild threat if you don't click.

btw . . . Can you help me with this site. . . I don understand anything in it . .
Hmmh. Browse the different sections/the posts/stuff. And you'll soon figure out what this forum's all about. ^_^

Güven
03-27-2009, 11:59 PM
First of all welcome to the forum !!
I hope you have nice time in here :D

format_quote Originally Posted by coddles76
Wa Alykum Asalam Almas

Oh No not another Man U supporter!!! Anyway since Liverpool will win the leaugue its not really that much of a big deal ;)

Welcome And May Ayou find benefit form the site inshAllah

Neither are going to win the league.

It's gonna be Chelsea :thumbs_up

KiWi
03-28-2009, 12:15 AM
FINALLY, a Chelsea fan!! :D
Chelsea all the way!!

welcome to LI sister
may u benefit from this site inshallah

Zafran
03-28-2009, 01:41 AM
Salaam

welcome to LI - i have to agree the the site can be complicated

May Allah bless you

peace

Bint-Al-Islam
03-30-2009, 04:39 AM
Salam Alekum
Welcome to TTI :) May u benefit frm this site InshAllah.. U will enjoy ur stay here InshAllah

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.