/* */

PDA

View Full Version : For Sisters only - private health query

AnonymousPoster
03-26-2009, 03:48 PM
:sl:

Dear Sisters...

What should one do with possibly the onset of the menopause... the irratic spotting.. its so frustrating when you think you have finished your normal period only to find out the next day it wasn't quite finished.. and you can't get back to praying!!

And by the way, as soon as I notice the change in colour i.e. white to brown/red, this is when I feel I have started my period and that's when I feel it's time to break from salat.

JazakAllah for any advice insha'Allah

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
AnonyMouse~
03-30-2009, 06:00 PM
Wa'alaikumasalam Warahmatullahi Wabarakatuh,

maybe if u were to ask this in the sisters section ud get more responses...

just a suggestion!

Masalamah :)

The Ruler
03-30-2009, 08:56 PM
I don't know how much of what I'm going to blurt out in the next few lines will be relevant... But here:

If you get brown discharges occasionally prior to your periods, you still pray. Once the discharge turns red, you stop praying. For 10 days maximum. If the number of days that you bleed exceeds the 10 days, it's better for you to make ghusl on the 10th day and start your prayers.

its so frustrating when you think you have finished your normal period only to find out the next day it wasn't quite finished..
Don't you have a rough idea on the number of days you normally bleed?

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.