/* */

PDA

View Full Version : have u ever been in this situation?

KiWi
03-26-2009, 09:32 PM
:sl:

just wondering if anyone of u had been in this kind of situation:
u ask Allah for something n then hours/days/months later, ur prayer/dua gets answered
then u’ll be thinking “ooh maaaan, I wish I had asked for Jannatul Firdous as well”
happens to me ALL the time.

:w: :bump1:

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Zahida
03-26-2009, 09:33 PM
:sl: Allhumdohlillah............. You have Allahs' Blessings. What more could you want.................... Ameen.:w::D

The Ruler
03-26-2009, 09:34 PM
Uhh, I don't think it's particular times when your prayers get answered. So no, I've never been in that situation.

KiWi
03-26-2009, 11:30 PM
@ Zahida: Alhamdulillah, yes I know. I’m not complaining abt my answered duas if that’s wat I wrote implies. Alhamdulillah im grateful that they are. :D wat I meant to say was that I wished I’d asked for Jannatul Firdous as well at the time when my dua was answered. cuz u never know if ur dua is gonna be answered or not. so it would be nicer if we add in “plz Allah provide my family n I with Jannatul Firdous as well :)”

@ The Ruler: wat abt dua then?

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
The Ruler
03-27-2009, 12:14 AM
By prayers, I meant du'a. Prayers as in salaah, of course, should be established during their prescribed times.

chacha_jalebi
03-27-2009, 12:43 AM
when ever you pray for summin just pray for jannah aswell, when i was small lol i had made bare duas, so instead of listing them and incase i forgot summin, i used to say Allah (swt) all the stuff ive asked for yesterday, last week or whenever give me that aswel and ..... :D so ask for jannah innaay, like after prayer we make the dua, rabbana atina fid dunya hassanah wa fil aakhirati hasanah, .... like give us good in this life and in the next, good in the next life = jannah!! paaap

Azy
03-27-2009, 12:44 AM
One year I asked Santa for a bike... and I got it!

chacha_jalebi
03-27-2009, 12:45 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Azy
and 3 years later you realised one of your family members was santa:D

Azy
03-27-2009, 12:49 AM
What?!? NO WAY!

Shukri18
03-27-2009, 02:01 AM
One year I asked for a bike too, my dad laughed; then gave me the "you're a girl..." speech and gave me soccer ball. A month later my mom bought me bike and said to my dad "she's a girl she gets what she wants". haha your bike story just reminded me of that.

Azy
03-27-2009, 12:56 PM
Thanks for sharing :)
I always found it a bit strange that the US regards soccer as a woman's sport when in Europe it's the opposite. I think I might go out on my bike in a bit ;)

KiWi
03-27-2009, 08:37 PM
geeee, the min I turn my back, ppl go off tangent :skeleton:
anyways, anyone else want to contribute to this thread?

Zahida
03-27-2009, 09:49 PM
:sl: I know what you mean but at that paricular time Allah responded to another dua you had made.............keep making dua and InshaAllah Alah will answer that one too Ameen...................:bump1::w:
format_quote Originally Posted by KiWi
@ Zahida: Alhamdulillah, yes I know. I’m not complaining abt my answered duas if that’s wat I wrote implies. Alhamdulillah im grateful that they are. :D wat I meant to say was that I wished I’d asked for Jannatul Firdous as well at the time when my dua was answered. cuz u never know if ur dua is gonna be answered or not. so it would be nicer if we add in “plz Allah provide my family n I with Jannatul Firdous as well :)”

@ The Ruler: wat abt dua then?

KiWi
03-27-2009, 11:00 PM
ameen be-ithnillah ukhti
i wont 4get u in the du3a as well inshallah :D

Ansariyah
03-27-2009, 11:07 PM
I don't really make lots of duas lately as I use to.

But I know wen I really put my heart into a dua..SubhanaAllah Allah wud give me wat I asked for (wen I had never thought it wud hapen). u just know it in ur heart that Allah was there wen u were crying ur heart out. Alhamdulilah.

Shukri18
03-28-2009, 02:18 AM
Thanks for sharing :)
I always found it a bit strange that the US regards soccer as a woman's sport when in Europe it's the opposite. I think I might go out on my bike in a bit ;)
The US [most people] regards soccer as a woman's sport because they don't find it as manly or masculine as football or men's basketball, but my dad still regards soccer as a male sport, but he would rather have me playing soccer then riding a bike.

arabianprincess
03-28-2009, 02:26 AM
yes .. normally if there is somethin i really want .. i always end up gettin it .. i mean probably not in a day or 2 but like after a year or so.. so thanks u allah :) im grateful really

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.