/* */

PDA

View Full Version : I dont know what else to do...

AnonymousPoster
03-27-2009, 04:31 AM
Ive alot of things in my life that i regret... but the worst one was commiting an act of zina... this happened when I was in my early teens, and now i am turning 17 and i now am very religious praying 5 times a day, reading quran etc. I repent every single day about it and i wish it never happened. I just dont know if Allah (swt) will forgive such an evil deed. If I beg for forgiveness from the bottom of my heart will allah (swt) forgive me? And i heard from someone that all things that a child does up until puberty are forgiven.. is this true?

I just need some reassurance, and anything will help. Thank you

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
S_87
03-27-2009, 12:13 PM
:sl:

Allah has The Forgiving and The Merciful and commands the believers to turn to Him in repentance when we have sinned. Many people think because of their sinning Allah will not forgive them and lose hope, but these people forget that they cannot imagine the Mercy of Allah, SubhanAllah. here is the trans to some verses from the Quran that will inshaAllah reassure you and all of us and make us hasty in seeking forgiveness from Al-Ghafoor!
Say:O My slaves who have transgressed against themselves (by committing evil deeds and sins)! Despair not of the Mercy of Allah, verily Allah forgives all sins. Truly, He is Oft-Forgiving, Most Merciful. And turn in repentance and in obedience with true faith to your Lord and submit to Him.
39:53-54

And those who, when they have committed fahisha (illegal sexual intercourse etc.) or wronged themselves with evil, remember Allah and ask forgiveness for their sins; - and none can forgive sins but Allah–and do not persist in what (wrong) they have done, while they know.
3:135

aadil77
03-27-2009, 04:22 PM
Well obviously you passed puberty when you commited zina, you should always ask for forgiveness no matter minor or major your deeds are

Ali.
03-27-2009, 07:38 PM
Humans are imperfect.. don't worry. Yes, you may've committed a major sin, but don't worry. Allah [swt] mentions in al-Qur'an al-kareem that he is forgiving, compassionate, merciful. However, not all seems to be negative for you at the moment, masha'Allah you have mentioned you pray and read Qur'an, and that's great masha'Allah. A tip also.. don't reminisce to the extent that it affects to your well-being in a negative way insha'Allah..

You must never give up on repentance: turn to Allah [swt] for your sins, and repentance consists of the following:

* Promising you must never commit the sin again, no matter what!
* Feel a deep regret for the sin, and realise that what you did is wrong
* Start to 'repel evil with good', i.e. start commiting good deeds from now on!

Remember, Allah [swt] is all merciful:

...For He [Allah (swt)] is Oft- Returning, Most Merciful.
2:54

Except those who repent and make amends and openly declare (the Truth): To them I turn; for I am Oft-returning, Most Merciful.
2:160

...For verily Allah is Oft-Forgiving, Most Merciful.
3:89

Allah accept the repentance of those who do evil in ignorance and repent soon afterwards; to them will Allah turn in mercy: For Allah is full of knowledge and wisdom.
4:17

And remember; we humans are prone to make errors, what you must do, though, is to learn from your mistakes, insha'Allah!

& Also:

Allah the Almighty has said:

"O son of Adam, so long as you call upon Me and ask of Me, I shall forgive you for what you have done, and I shall not mind.

O son of Adam, were your sins to reach the clouds of the sky and were you then to ask forgiveness of Me, I would forgive you.

O son of Adam, were you to come to Me with sins nearly as great as the earth and were you then to face Me, ascribing no partner to Me, I would bring you forgiveness nearly as great as its."

[Related by Al-Tirmithi].

Take care!

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
alcurad
03-27-2009, 07:51 PM
as long as you repent, it's forgiven, don't dwell on the past too much.

Zahida
03-27-2009, 09:56 PM
:sl: I agree with brother ^^^^ if you dwell on the past too much you will never be able to move forward with your life.....................

You have repented and asked Allah for forgiveness, just be careful that you do not fall into temptation and fall again, what i am trying to say is if you have committed a sin and repent heartedly and refrain from repeating that sin then Allah will forgive you. Does that make sense>?:w::statisfie

mathematician
03-28-2009, 07:55 PM
The one thing to keep in mind is that there are no assurances that Allah will forgive a certain person. He is The Most Merciful, so He tends to forgive those who are sincere. So, after making tawba you have to move on and hope He forgives you.
It is not easy to get rid of thoughts of yourself committing zina because it's such a shameful sin. So, on top of it being an action against Allah's orders, it is an action against modesty. As you get older you will get better at dealing with it.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.