/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Are you possessed/harassed by a jin???

iskander
03-27-2009, 05:25 PM
Do you think you are afflicted by a jin?

I am studying a Masters in Television Journalism at Goldsmiths University in London and am looking to make a documentary on belief in jin and exorcism as part of my course...

I am looking for people who are troubled by jins to participate... I would be looking to film people explaining why they believe they are afflicted and would then introduce them to a respected Muslim exorcist to see if he could help... this again would be filmed...

Inshallah the film could help better inform and educate both Muslims and non-Muslims about the practice

If you think you might be interested in and indeed could benefit from taking part then please get in touch...

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Azy
03-27-2009, 06:14 PM
How would I know?

The Ruler
03-27-2009, 06:27 PM
And even if they were, I doubt anyone would be willing to participate in your filming.

iskander
03-27-2009, 06:33 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Azy
How would I know?
There are many different symptons including strange or abnormal behaviour, or unusual physical symptons... But fundamentally it would be anything that happen to you without a normal explanation...

There is the possibility of disguising anyone who participate's identity if that acts as a reassurance

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.