/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Could you please help me?

anonymous
03-29-2009, 12:07 AM
Alsalamo Alykom wa rahmato Allah wa barakato .
I am an Egyptian girl 26 years old ,I am not married nor engaged, .First I want u to pray for me to have a good husband.I feel lonely and need to love and be loved in legal way.
last year a friend advised me to use match makers which r women helps youth to find their partner ,I don`t know if it was a good idea or not,I tried it .My mother called them ( the match makers ) and told them about me.They have a huge no. of men seeking a wife.At first it seems like a great idea , every month atleast a man call us and asks to visit us at home to meet me and my familly.
The problem is that everytime something happenes prevent the marriage.For example once I was about to marry a man living in USA but he couldn`t bring vissa to me so we couldn`t marry , another one his previouse fiancee called him and returned back to him.
And more and more stories happened to me , this realy hurted me ,so I stoped using these match makers.
U would be astonished if I told u that I met more than 10 men using the match makers and every time something hapenes stops the matter,even I am alhamdolilah beautiful ,religious and from a respectable family.
I told my self that if Allah wants me to marry I ll marry without help from anybody and if he don`t want me to marry I wont marry all over my wife whatever I did.
Am I thinking in a right way?
Was it good to stop using these matchmakeres ?

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
The Ruler
03-29-2009, 12:17 AM
Here, I can only give you my opinion. Yes, I do believe what you've done was the right thing to do. Quite frankly, I think no one should trust such matchmakers regardless of what their reputation is.

Tell your parents to spread the fact that they have a single, ready-to-marry daughter. I've read people in this forum suggesting someone to visit the local mosque when searching for a wife (not so sure about husbands, though). And pray.

جوري
03-29-2009, 12:28 AM
You'll be married when Allah swt wills, it is good to make intention if you desire marriage.. Allah swt finds a way for those who make three intents
1- get out of debt
2-get married
3-desire to make pilgrimage

I think the more a person pushes for something the further away it gets..
people get married in all sorts of ages, even divorced people and widowed people manage to marry again and again so I wouldn't worry so much about being married yesterday.. insha'Allah your naseeb will come to you..

and Allah swt knows best

:w:

ahmed_indian
03-29-2009, 02:45 PM
i can understand...it irritates when match-making works like this

but keep praying to Allah....pray for other brothers and sisters also that they get married bcoz an angel will say 'Ameen and for you too'.

tell ur father/brother to tell in their circle i.e. masjid (not thru ads/loudspeakers ofcourse)that u want to get married.

while u r waiting for a good husband, continue doing good deeds, dawah, etc

and Allah is Source of all goodness.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Mysterious Uk
03-29-2009, 03:07 PM
I dont trust match-making sites either because they don't seem to attract the right people, but that's only my opinion, so it could be good for all i know.

Yeh and from my experience people usually get married due to word of mouth; family members tell other people that there is a single person ready to marry and you get proposals from there.

One thing i can say for sure is don't lose hope. Keep praying and Inshallah you will be posting a mesage here again saying you are happily married.

anonymous
03-29-2009, 03:26 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Gossamer skye
I think the more a person pushes for something the further away it gets..
I agree with u
That what happenes to me exactly
I tried a lot to get out the idea of marriage from my mind but I couldn`t.
I ll keep tring in shaa Allah.

anonymous
03-29-2009, 04:18 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by ahmed_indian
but keep praying to Allah....pray for other brothers and sisters also that they get married bcoz an angel will say 'Ameen and for you too'.
while u r waiting for a good husband, continue doing good deeds, dawah, etc
and Allah is Source of all goodness.
Very good and beneficial advise ,
jazajom Allah khair brother ,may Allah rewards u.

Yanal
03-29-2009, 04:41 PM
Try to find a nice man in egypt.

Zahida
03-29-2009, 04:54 PM
:sl: Sis i don't feel that there was anything wrong with the use of matchmakers as long as everything is done according to the Islamic religion and there was no unlegal relationships...................

I do feel that InshaAllah Allah will reward you with a good husband when He intends it for you.................... Keep patience sis and make dua. Allah will reward you Ameen...........:w::)

anonymous
03-29-2009, 08:30 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Zahida
:sl: Sis i don't feel that there was anything wrong with the use of matchmakers as long as everything is done according to the Islamic religion and there was no unlegal relationships...................

I do feel that InshaAllah Allah will reward you with a good husband when He intends it for you.................... Keep patience sis and make dua. Allah will reward you Ameen...........:w::)
Ameen.
so u think its right to keep searching using these matchmakers?
I don`t know if I am thinking right or not but I think its better to stop searching leaving this matter to Allah.

Zahida
03-30-2009, 07:48 AM
:sl: Allhumdohlillah you have made the right decision, everything should be left in the hands of Allah. Ameen. I will make dua for you.......:D:w:
format_quote Originally Posted by anonymous
Ameen.
so u think its right to keep searching using these matchmakers?
I don`t know if I am thinking right or not but I think its better to stop searching leaving this matter to Allah.

SouljahOfAllah
03-30-2009, 08:58 AM
When the time is right Allah will surely send someone decent, you must be thankful to Allah as these men may have been no good both for you, your future life and your hearafter. Be Paitient sister, For Allah is surly with those whom are Paitient.

anonymous
03-31-2009, 01:56 PM
salaam, sorry to hear abt your situation sister, but don't lose hope.

Just 3 things:

1. Do sincere duaa (pref. in last part of night)

2. Tell your parents to do sincere du'aa for u (A parents du'aa is not rejected)

3. Fast Mondays and Thursdays

And Allaah's help is near, insha' Allaah.

P.S. remember that when Allaah closes one door, He opens many others. Think good of Him.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!