/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Is there any Bulgarians here?

yasin ibn Ahmad
03-29-2009, 10:58 PM
:sl:
I wonder if there is anyone from Bulgaria in this forum.
OR Is there anybody knowing who is Prof. Dr. Galin Biserof Asenof?

I heard this scientist have finished a research revealing that mosquitos make a sound saying Allah while they move their wings.But I just dont know if it is just a rumuor or the research and the prof. is real.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
pvg8260
04-02-2009, 10:57 AM
sounds interesting post if you find a video or an article

ardianto
04-02-2009, 03:59 PM
Where are you brother and sister from Turkiye ?

I tried google searched for Prof Dr Galin Biserof Asenof, and I found many sites about him in a language. I Don't know what language is that, but I think maybe that is Turkish.
And if that is Turkish language, can you help brother Yasin Ibn Ahmad ?.

Yanal
04-02-2009, 04:18 PM
I am not from there,sorry for the inconvienent.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
yasin ibn Ahmad
04-02-2009, 09:40 PM
السلام عليكم
Thanks for your interest bros.

format_quote Originally Posted by ardianto
Where are you brother and sister from Turkiye ?

I tried google searched for Prof Dr Galin Biserof Asenof, and I found many sites about him in a language. I Don't know what language is that, but I think maybe that is Turkish.
And if that is Turkish language, can you help brother Yasin Ibn Ahmad ?.
I am from Turkey and all the sites about this prof. on google are in Turkish language and most of them are religious based sites.As this research(if it and the prof. is real) of the prof is very interesting and a very clear proof of Allah swt I wanted to make it clear if this is real before I share the research with you.

north_malaysian
04-03-2009, 07:46 AM
Brother Pomak is an ethnic Bulgarian Muslim living in Australia.

ardianto
04-03-2009, 08:12 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by yasin ibn Ahmad
السلام عليكم
Thanks for your interest bros.

I am from Turkey and all the sites about this prof. on google are in Turkish language and most of them are religious based sites.As this research(if it and the prof. is real) of the prof is very interesting and a very clear proof of Allah swt I wanted to make it clear if this is real before I share the research with you.
Oops, I am sorry. I didn't read your location in left side.

mmek
04-08-2009, 09:24 AM
I am really sorry, but i think i missunderstand or you misunderstand islam. We believe God and also, there is one God=ALLAH.

mmek
04-08-2009, 09:27 AM
"Islam has been built on five [pillars]: testifying that there is no god but Allah and that Muhammed is the messenger of Allah, performing the prayers, paying the zakat, making the pilgrimage to the House, and fasting in Ramadan."
Muslim believe that There is God= ALLAH. please we search carefully

yasin ibn Ahmad
04-08-2009, 02:48 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by mmek
"Islam has been built on five [pillars]: testifying that there is no god but Allah and that Muhammed is the messenger of Allah, performing the prayers, paying the zakat, making the pilgrimage to the House, and fasting in Ramadan."
Muslim believe that There is God= ALLAH. please we search carefully
I think you must have posted it in the wrong thread.I couldn't see your point here.

ardianto
04-11-2009, 03:13 PM
Brother Yasin ibn Ahmad,
Why don't you make a new thread in Health & Science section for discussing Prof Dr Galin Biserof Asenof and his research ?

yasin ibn Ahmad
04-11-2009, 03:32 PM
Because I dont even know if he and his research is true.First I should confirm that there is someone in his name and he has made this research.You can hear the sound of a mosquito's wings here

ardianto
04-11-2009, 03:48 PM
My private computer has a trouble with speaker, I cannot hear anything. But I will try to hear that in another computer.
Jazaka Allahu khairan.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!