/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Straye'd

AnonymousPoster
03-30-2009, 03:11 AM
:sl: Brothers and sisters

i would like to start by saying i foud islam about a year ago,But in that time i strayed!
Im not sure what went wrong,But sumhow i stopped practasing and my life went upside down,i went to prison and commited many offences and done many bad things.
i have manny muslim friends around me and are there to support me,but i do not wish to tell them my problems as i *think* they see me as a Hafrie now (non belever) but they always tell me that i nead to go jumaat!
But wish to Find my way again,but am affraid in starting again as people at the musjad may Think badley of me as i took up islam and then stoped!
i am not sure of what to do,how to go about picking it up again.
I think one of the problems is i went in head first trying to do everything at once if you know what i mean!
Im not really to sure what i am trying to say,i nead some guidence in my life and i think that islam can make me a better person!
how should i go about practasing again?
im sorry if this makes no sence but i have tryed to explain my problem the best i can!
Thankyou

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
ahmed_indian
03-30-2009, 11:33 AM
salaam alaikum,

first of all renew ur conviction 'there is no deity of worship but Allah and Muhammed (pbuh) is His messenger'.

seek Allah's forgiveness and repent for ur past.

start praying 5 time daily

start reading Quran's translation, hadith sayings, muslims biographies - mayb 1 hr daily total

start making good muslim frnds and keep walking on Allah's path until you go back to Him.

this life is 50-60 yrs (mayb) but Jannah is forever....u'll get all wht u desire.

MO783
03-30-2009, 11:51 AM
:sl:

Inshallah may Allah make it easy for you

AnonymousPoster
03-30-2009, 05:14 PM
:sl: As i am at work usualy 7:30am-4:30pm on building sites (Chippy's m8) i would be unable to Preform salat 5times a day!
Is there any way around this Problem...i see it as.. if allah seys me trying, then hopfully one day he will forgive me of my sins and wrong,doings in my life as god is Merciful!
i would however be able to visit the mosque most days inshallah!
I am sorry if my spelling is incorect!
Thankyou

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Abdullah88
03-30-2009, 05:28 PM
Sorry Allah swt*

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!