/* */

PDA

View Full Version : my mother dont cover hair properly in salaat. is it wrong?

ahmed_indian
03-30-2009, 11:34 AM
in india and pakistan...women do not wear full sleeves and dont cover hair properly in salaat.

does that mean that all their prayers have become invalid?

its quite frightening!

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Woodrow
03-30-2009, 12:23 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by ahmed_indian
in india and pakistan...women do not wear full sleeves and dont cover hair properly in salaat.

its quite frightening!
:sl:

Possibly.

Salah For Women
The method of Salah describe earlier is for men. The Salah as offered by women differs from that of men in the following aspects. Women should be careful about what is required of them:

1. Before they begin their Salah, women should make sure that their whole body, except the face, the hands and the feet, is covered with clothes.Some women offer their Salah with the hair on their head remaining uncovered. Some have their wrists left uncovered. Some women use scarfs so thin or small that their hair tresses are visible dangling down underneath. If, during the Salah, any part of the body, even if it be equal to one-fourth, remains uncovered for a time during which one could say (Subhana Rabbi-al-Azim) three times, the Salah itself would not be valid. However, should the uncovered portion be less than that, Salah would take place but the sin shall stay.

Source:http://www.geocities.com/darstirmizi1/performsalah

:w:

peaceandlove
03-30-2009, 01:29 PM

who said to you that women do not wear full sleeves and dont cover hair properly in salaat n india and pakistan.

format_quote Originally Posted by ahmed_indian

its quite frightening!

ahmed_indian
03-30-2009, 04:16 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by peaceandlove

who said to you that women do not wear full sleeves and dont cover hair properly in salaat n india and pakistan.
not each and everybody brother but many of them

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Silver
03-30-2009, 04:49 PM
not each and everybody brother but many of them
It's not just in india and pakistan. I see some elder women here not covering themselves like they should when they are praying.

Zahida
03-30-2009, 05:31 PM
:sl: It is a requiremt that the whole body be properly prepared before salaat, this includes, wudu, clothing and the correct way to cover a womans head. Some women just throw a scarf casually around their heads, i have seen this for myself..............................

This brings me to a question if someone could pleaseput me right. When the Azaan comes on TV should i cover my head>>> I am at home by myself or with my family? My mum does this when she is at home can be sitting there without her head covered and when Azaan is called quickly covers her head.............:w::D

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.