/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Yah Allah....Ihdinas Siraatal Mustaqiim

muslima_byallah
03-30-2009, 01:50 PM
Assalam Aleikum Warahmatullahi Wa barakatuu

Bismillahir Rahmanir Rahiim.

I bear withness that none has the right to be worshiped but Allah, and that Muhammad(peace be upon him) is his slave and final Messenger.:smile:
I see the status of the ummah and sometimes i just cry. I was generally really not interested in the materialistic aspect of life. Money did not mean much to me, and neither did wealth or status. I am just a simple person who LOVE ALLAH. But even this is difficult for even the MUSLIMS around me to understand, and i feel like a stranger is a LOST WORLD.:'(

A LOST WORLD INDEED. Where it is ok for us to WORSHIP cars, money, our family, our work......ect, but "EXTREME" for US to WORSHIP ALLAH alone.imsad

Our ROLE MODELS are disbeleivers. Actors, tv personalities, wealthy people, musicians, and other "famous people" who usually live a PERVERTED AND UNBELEIVABLE SICK lifestyle. Rassulullah s.a.w is a thing of the past....MAY ALLAH FORGIVE US!!imsad

OUR ENEMY seems to be our own muslim brothers and sisters..... across the ummah, muslims are fighting each other both physically, and verbally. THERE IS SO MUCH MISCHIEF AND EVIL BEING DONE ALL ACROSS THE UMMAH IN THE NAME OF ISLAM, BY PEOPLE WHO SAY THEY ARE MUSLIMS. IT SEEMS LIKE ALOT OF US IS WORKING FOR THE SHAYTAAN INSTEAD OF WORKING FOR ALLAH!!!....I SEEK REFUGE IN ALLAH TO PROTECT ME FROM THISimsad

Q)AND WHAT IS ISLAAM REALLY?
ANS)Honestly i am STILL TRYING TO FIND OUT, MAY ALLAH HELP AND GUIDE ME...THERE ARE SO MANY GROUPS AND SECTS. EVERY GROUP HAS THEIR OWN IDEOLOGY AND BELEIF.....ALL GROUPS ALSO CLAIM TO BE MUSLIM FOLLOWING RASSULAH S.A.S.......MAY ALLAH GUIDE US ALL.imsad

Q)BUT WHERE IS ISLAM IN THE WORLD TODAY AND WHERE ARE THE MUSLIMS?
ANS)I AM STILL SEARCHING...MAY ALLAH GUIDE ME TO THEM. I READ BOOKS ABOUT THE PROPHET S.A.W AND HIS COMPANIONS (WHO ALLAH SAID HE IS PLEASED WITH) AND I CANT FIND, OR SEE PEOPLE LIKE THEM, OR PEOPLE WHO SEEM TO BE FOLLOWING THEM BASED ON THEIR MANNER.imsad

Q)BUT WHAT ABOUT THOSE OF THE "SAVED SECT", THAT THE PROPHET S.A.S TALK ABOUT?
ANS) I AM STILL SEARCHING TO FIND THESE PEOPLE TO BE IN THEIR COMPANY.....MAY ALLAH MAKE US ALL AMONG THEM...AMEEN!!!
Prophet Muhammad (peace be upon him) said:
Abdullah ibn Amr said:The messenger of Allah (s.a.w) said "What happened to the children of Israael will happen with my ummah.....The Children of Israaeel split into seventy two sects and my ummah will split into seventy three sects, all of which are in the fire escept one". They asked, "Which is that one, O messenger of Allah?" He replied, "That which i and my companion are upon"(at-tirmidhee, #2641)

Q)WHAT AM I DOING NOW?....

ANS) PRAYING AND HOPING THAT ALLAH WILL NOT PUNISH THE ENTIRE UMMAH FOR WHAT IS GOING ON... Inshallah!!! PRAYING FOR THE GUIDANCE, MERCY, LIGHT, HELP OF ALLAH IN FINDING THE STRAIGHT PATH.......ALSO TRYING TO CALL PEOPLE TO THE CORRECT AQEEDAH....THAT WHICH THE PROPHET S.A.W AND HIS COMPANIONS WERE UPON...INSHALLAH.

I READ THE FOLLOWING HADITH AND I WAS VERY SCARED:'(

Enjoining Good and forbidding Evil

Nu`man bin Bashir (May Allah be pleased with him) reported: The Prophet (PBUH) said, "The likeness of the man who observes the limits prescribed by Allah and that of the man who transgresses them is like the people who get on board a ship after casting lots. Some of them are in its lower deck and some of them in its upper (deck). Those who are in its lower (deck), when they require water, go to the occupants of the upper deck, and say to them : `If we make a hole in the bottom of the ship, we shall not harm you. If they (the occupants of the upper deck) leave them to carry out their design they all will be drowned. But if they do not let them go ahead (with their plan), all of them will remain safe".[Al-Bukhari].

Commentary:

We learn from this Hadith that the consequences of committing acts which are forbidden in Islam are not confined only to those persons who commit them, but the whole society has to suffer for them. It is, therefore, essential that the people who are in the habit of committing sinful acts and violate Divine injunctions, should be checked to save the whole society from destruction. If this is not done, the entire society will have to face the Divine punishment.

23/187 - Riyad Us-Saliheen (Gardens of the Righteous)

Allah, the Exalted, says in the Quran that which means:

"Let there arise out of you a group of people inviting to all that is good (Islam), enjoining Al-Ma`ruf (i.e., Islamic Monotheism and all that Islam orders one to do) and forbidding Al-Munkar (polytheism and disbelief and all that Islam has forbidden). And it is they who are the successful." (3:104)
"You (true believers in Islamic Monotheism, and real followers of Prophet Muhammad (PBUH) and his Sunnah) are the best of peoples ever raised up for mankind; you enjoin Al-Ma`ruf (i.e., Islamic Monotheism and all that Islam has ordained) and forbid Al-Munkar (polytheism, disbelief and all that Islam has forbidden)". (3:110)

"Show forgiveness, enjoin what is good, and turn away from the foolish (i.e., dont punish them)." (7:199)

"The believers, men and women, are Auliya (helpers, supporters, friends, protectors) of one another; they enjoin (on the people) Al-Ma`ruf (i.e., Islamic Monotheism and all that Islam orders one to do), and forbid (people) from Al-Munkar (i.e., polytheism and disbelief of all kinds, and all that Islam has forbidden)". (9:71)

"Those among the Children of Israel who disbelieved were cursed by the tongue of Dawud (David) and `Isa (Jesus), son of Maryam (Mary). That was because they disobeyed (Allah and the Messengers) and were ever transgressing beyond bounds. They used not to forbid one another from the Munkar (wrong, evildoing, sins, polytheism, disbelief) which they committed. Vile indeed was what they used to do". (5:78,79)

"We rescued those who forbade evil, but with a severe torment. We seized those who did wrong because they used to rebel against Allahs Command (disobey Allah)". (7:165)
MAY ALLAH FORGIVE ME IF THERE ARE ANY ERRORS IN THIS ARTICLE....AMEEN

MAY ALLAH GUIDE US ALL TO THE STRAIGHT PATH INSHALLAH
JAZAKHALLAH KHAIR
WASALAM ALEIKUM

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Souljette
03-30-2009, 04:57 PM
Assalamalikum,
Subhanallah, Welcome to the forum sis we are honored to have a sis like u here wit us in this forum.. Inshallah you find the brothers and sisters here ..we are all a family and we all are tryin to enjoin the good and forbid the evil.. inshallah you help us thru this path of struggle of life for the ultimate goal
Walaikumasalam

Bint-Al-Islam
04-01-2009, 01:00 AM
Salam Alekum sister
Welcome to LI.. May u benefit from this site InshAllah :)

'Abdul Rahmaan
04-01-2009, 01:29 AM
Welcome sister! Glad to have you here. :)

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Nσσя'υℓ Jαииαн
04-01-2009, 02:39 AM
:sl:

Welcome sister. Nice intro! Lovely to have u here :D InshaAllah your stay is beneficial. Allah keep u safe sis :) Ameen

:w:

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.