/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Al-Azhar univirsity,plz help

ayan333
03-31-2009, 01:20 AM
:sl:

i was wondering if anyone had any info on this school.i really want to attend this school in the near future.

i was once on their official website in english but it seams to have disappeared.does anyone know if it still exist?

if anyone has any info about this school that would be helpfull to me please share InshALLAH

:w:

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Mikayeel
04-09-2009, 07:43 PM
Bump!

Silver Pearl
04-09-2009, 07:50 PM
:wasalamex

If you want to get into the Shari'ah department, it takes 7 years and you need to have completed their 6th form/college and have a certificate indicating so. You have to have good understanding of arabic, you must have memorised a certain amount of the Qur'aan as well as the arba'een, basic fiqh and other islaamic studies. After you complete the 6th form you go through their form of UCAS (I don't know the American equivalent). It is not via net so you have to go in person with your documents to the department of entry. You go through few tests to determine if you are upto the level they need.

Other fields only require you to know arabic sufficiently and have basic islaamic knowledge.

This was the information I received when I went there 2 years back so it may have well changed, wallaahu'Allam.

ayan333
04-09-2009, 08:03 PM

^ wow JazakALLAH Khair sis

do u go there now or where u just intrested? are you still intrested?

ive memroizd the required amount of Quran and almost done with the Arba'een....only problem is learning arabic fluently..

i dont find it difficult its just the grammer.i would learn so much faster and easier if i just went to an arabic country.

JazakALLAH Khair sis

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Silver Pearl
04-09-2009, 08:11 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by ayan333

^ wow JazakALLAH Khair sis

do u go there now or where u just intrested? are you still intrested?

ive memroizd the required amount of Quran and almost done with the Arba'een....only problem is learning arabic fluently..

i dont find it difficult its just the grammer.i would learn so much faster and easier if i just went to an arabic country.

JazakALLAH Khair sis

Wa iyyaki

I wanted to apply there but complications arose and it didn't work out.

Mashaa'Allaah, if the hifdh and islaamic studies isn't a problem then Inshaa'Allaah you can get it done.

People usually find grammar alot easier than other aspects of the language, just keep trying Inshaa'Allaah. Also if you build on your nahw and sarf in USA, you can do your completion in a year and be admitted to Azhar.

your welcome hun

islamlover_girl
04-10-2009, 02:21 AM
I hope this website would help u in shaa allah

http://studyinegypt.org/tiki-index.php

mathematician
04-10-2009, 03:54 AM
If you find arabic too difficult to learn, then don't despair. Make great use of the other talents that Allah has blessed you with. There are many ways to worship Allah ta'ala. So if learning arabic fluently is difficult then look at what else you can do. It doesn't have to be being some sort of islamic scholar. It could be taking care of an orphan.
wa sallam

ayan333
04-10-2009, 01:23 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Silver Pearl

Wa iyyaki

I wanted to apply there but complications arose and it didn't work out.

Mashaa'Allaah, if the hifdh and islaamic studies isn't a problem then Inshaa'Allaah you can get it done.

People usually find grammar alot easier than other aspects of the language, just keep trying Inshaa'Allaah. Also if you build on your nahw and sarf in USA, you can do your completion in a year and be admitted to Azhar.

your welcome hun
format_quote Originally Posted by islamlover_girl
I hope this website would help u in shaa allah

http://studyinegypt.org/tiki-index.php

JazakALLAH Khair but thats the thing,i want to spend my life doing something i truly enjoy.ofcourse i want to worship ALLAH (SWA) and obey HIM and by learning and teaching Deen i would be satifying my needs in this world and the next..InshALLAH.

see,i truly and sincerly enjoy seeking knowledge and if i was to go to college and study medicine or something else then i would fail at my studies,not becasue its difficult but because it doesnt intrest me in the least bit.

and arabic is byfar the easiest language to learn,i just havnt had the proper class yet,actually i havnt had a class yet.i have to wait untill the summer to actually register InshALLAH

JazakALLAH Khair to all

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.