/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Im back

muslimah4life
04-01-2009, 12:49 PM
Salaam every one
I have returned after a very long break. Things have changed a lot since I last logged in. I have a new siter called Isha Mobeen she is 9 months old now. I got engaged on October 15th 2007 ive been engaged for 1 year and 6 months. Hes my cousin im 18 and hes 23. Were getting married on July 26th 2009 so theres not long left to go. Please make duaa for me so everything thing goes well :D

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Re.TiReD
04-01-2009, 12:55 PM
Wa'alaykum As-Salaam Warahmatullah

Welcome Back! :D

Awww cuteness!! 9 months, is she past the gooey dribbly stage yet? :p Has she got any teeth? Actually is she teething atm? Feed her frozen grapes ;D really soothing for em :p (well not actually frozen but cold stuff ya know) Is she crawling? She'll be walking b4 you know it and thats when they get nauwtiiiiii :uuh: anyway yeh, thats proper cuteness is that :wub:

I love babies :statisfie (only girls though, the boys are terrors :playing:)

Masha'Allah at getting engaged and masha'Allah the date is soooo clooseee! :D may Allah (swt) bless you both. Ameeen!

WassalamuAlaykum

muslimah4life
04-01-2009, 01:07 PM
yes she can crawl and stand she has two teeth onthe bottom row an dtwo that are growing on the top she tries to walk and loves to eat she stays with me all day and we have a lot of love fo each other. Shes very good and is not nauhty.

Whatsthepoint
04-01-2009, 01:09 PM
Welcome back!:sl:

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Re.TiReD
04-01-2009, 01:11 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by muslimah4life
yes she can crawl and stand she has two teeth onthe bottom row an dtwo that are growing on the top she tries to walk and loves to eat she stays with me all day and we have a lot of love fo each other. Shes very good and is not nauhty.
;D aww bless.

May she never pull your hair or puke all over you or write all over your work or destroy your stuff or throw your fone out the window :D ameen.

WassalamuAlaykum

muslimah4life
04-01-2009, 01:15 PM
lol shes already done all of that but i dont mind

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.