Civilsed
04-01-2009, 06:26 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by zÂk
:sl:

Jazak Allah Kahir :D

Faizal_Rakhangi
05-02-2009, 03:56 PM
As salaam alaikum,

Can can anybody please give me the name of this beautiful voice? Allaah truly blesses his servants with such superb rendition and melodius and soulful voice.

Was salaam alaikum

Civilsed
05-02-2009, 08:11 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Faizal_Rakhangi
As salaam alaikum,

Can can anybody please give me the name of this beautiful voice? Allaah truly blesses his servants with such superb rendition and melodius and soulful voice.

Was salaam alaikum
:sl:

I know its amazing A beautiful, affecting, and deep recitation by the remarkable Qari Maged Hassoun-(Surat An-Najm)

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Faizal_Rakhangi
05-03-2009, 12:57 PM
As salaam alaikum,

Jazak Allaah Khair for the reply, any more of his recitation in such clear quality you have?

Please post for us.

Was salaam alaikum

Faizal_Rakhangi
05-18-2009, 12:59 PM
Brother,

This is what I found on Maged Hassoun on this website

http://www.m-alanezi.com/majed/22.html

Since my Arabic is next to nothing, Can you see if there is anything which we can dload and u can make for dload for us Brothers.

Jazak Allaah Khair

Was salaam alaikum

Faizal

Faizal_Rakhangi
05-18-2009, 01:26 PM
I doubt if you get the full recitation, thats why i put it on email so that somebody technically better could help.

Could dload any video's br?

Wassalaam alaikum

Faizal_Rakhangi
05-19-2009, 06:43 AM
As salaam alaikum Br Zak,

Jazak Allaah for giving me the video link, Managed to dload video no. 3 of taraweeh, I could not understand the Arabic - I will translate what I understood " Hijri 1429, Ramadaan 20th in Masjid ...." final word is Kabeer I could not gather the name of the Masjid.

Now to look for Audio recitation dload, last time when I had tried it was opening in temp folder. And when I tried to dload why " Save target As" option the dload memory shown was very less, thats what got me worried.

Will keep u posted about any problems Insha'allaah.

Was salaam

Faizal_Rakhangi
05-19-2009, 07:37 AM
Ok Bro, another problem, dloaded

http://www.m-alanezi.com/audio/quran/aldokan1.rm

but when i click open it does not play in real media, why?

Can u help pls

Jazak Allaah Khair

Faizal_Rakhangi
05-19-2009, 01:30 PM
All files same results, but in the end google search lead me to www.mp3quran.net and from there I could dload surah 31,32 & 34.

But I still do not know how to save the files from Sh. Majed's site.

Faizal_Rakhangi
08-02-2009, 10:55 AM
Br. Civlized, anything more of recitation of Shaikh Majid al Enezi, you liad your hands on. Please share

Was salaam alaikum

Civilsed
08-02-2009, 01:57 PM
Br. Civlized, anything more of recitation of Shaikh Majid al Enezi, you liad your hands on. Please share

Was salaam alaikum
:sl:Akhi,

This is another one i love from Taraweeh
http://theislamicummah.ning.com/vide...ation-by-majid

Faizal_Rakhangi
08-02-2009, 05:28 PM
Jazak Allaah Khair Brother, the Youtube link had other recitation also which i dloaded.

May Allaah always make you, me and all Muslims co-operate with each other in deeds of al-birr and at-taqwa. May Allaah also incerase the love of his Kalaam in our hearts, May it a noor in our hearts and make it easier for us to hifz the quran. Aameen.

Was salaam alaikum

Civilsed
08-02-2009, 10:13 PM
Jazak Allaah Khair Brother, the Youtube link had other recitation also which i dloaded.

May Allaah always make you, me and all Muslims co-operate with each other in deeds of al-birr and at-taqwa. May Allaah also incerase the love of his Kalaam in our hearts, May it a noor in our hearts and make it easier for us to hifz the quran. Aameen.

Was salaam alaikum
Ameen akhi

:wa:

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.