/* */

PDA

View Full Version : islamic website

pvg8260
04-02-2009, 06:33 PM
i'm thinking about started an Islamic website which holds videos from other websites i.E youtube, Google videos, megavideo and veoh.

I like to watch lectures from Sheikhs like Khalid Yasin and Dr zakir naik. However, i hate it when half of the video is missing and non Muslim reply most of them just write something i'd rather not read when i'm checking what brother s and sisters have replayed to the video. At the same time some of the video use false names i.E Allah's Miracle and when you click on the video you get something VERY different. Some people even started editing the videos so the Sheikhs is saying something different.

But i don't have to tell you, we have all experiences it.

So i came up with the idea to make a website that holds full videos and with HD if possible. The reason I'm writing this is because I'd like your idea on this, does it seems something that would work? :muddlehea

I have never made a website for anything Islamic so i don't know what people would find interested.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.