/* */

PDA

View Full Version : ridiculous

Cabdullahi
04-03-2009, 03:49 PM
whats up with the feminization of brothers alpha dude and ahmad...its uncool :(

come on! guys drop the lipstick and toughen up!!!

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Cabdullahi
04-03-2009, 03:57 PM
so whats the next step now...to make you more feminine??

crayon
04-03-2009, 04:16 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Alpha Dudette
This is not something I've chosen!
Riiight, that's what they all say..."It's genetic!".:offended:

جوري
04-03-2009, 04:19 PM
Maybe they are very comfortable with their masculinity they decided to in touch with their feminine side?

all the best

:w:

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
crayon
04-03-2009, 04:20 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Alpha Dudette
What a genius insult. Didn't see that coming at all. :X
Do I sense some sarcasm, Ms.Dudette?..

Güven
04-03-2009, 04:21 PM
Leave our princess alone !

$tranger
04-03-2009, 04:23 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Abdullahii
whats up the feminization of brothers alpha dude and ahmad...its uncool :(

come on! guys drop the lipstick and toughen up!!!

Ask wAk :-\

Cabdullahi
04-03-2009, 04:31 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Gossamer skye
Maybe they are very comfortable with their masculinity they decided to in touch with their feminine side?

all the best

oh ok thats interesting and you think thats islamic? :uuh: a strong sheikh was very comfortable with his masculinity that he tried out feminine ways by putting lipstick on?? :eek: nice one!

Amadeus85
04-03-2009, 04:38 PM
Pinky is so trendy nowadays. They are just fashion victims.

جوري
04-03-2009, 04:45 PM
oh ok thats interesting and you think thats islamic? :uuh: a strong sheikh was very comfortable with his masculinity that he tried out feminine ways by putting lipstick on?? :eek: nice one!
:hmm: I don't know that they have put lipstick on do you?
Some men wear pink shirts with gray suits (the colors do go well) I don't think it is a feminine color given that I personally detest it and don't own one pink item in my entire massive closet.. So I don't know..

being in touch with their feminine side means they use the vacuum and maw the lawn, give a kid a bottle every now and then and change a diaper.. and I think that is very Islamic given the prophet SAW used to help out with what most consider women house chores..

Perhaps all he wanted to do was get a rise out of you and he succeeded? I'd let it go until he gets it out of his system..

And Allah swt knows best

Cabdullahi
04-03-2009, 04:54 PM
:hmm: I don't know that they have put lipstick on do you?
Some men wear pink shirts with gray suits (the colors do go well) I don't think it is a feminine color given that I personally detest it and don't own one pink item in my entire massive closet.. So I don't know..

being in touch with their feminine side means they use the vacuum and maw the lawn, give a kid a bottle every now and then and change a diaper.. and I think that is very Islamic given the prophet SAW used to help out with what most consider women house chores..

Perhaps all he wanted to do was get a rise out of you and he succeeded? I'd let it go until he gets it out of his system..

And Allah swt knows best

doing the chores,helping the wife and getting the shopping is obligatory from every man,i want to know who has made the above things a female thing only
When you said in touch wth their feminine side i thought you ment smthing else something disgusting
picking up the broom yes!..wearing lpstk NO!

جوري
04-03-2009, 05:02 PM
doing the chores,helping the wife and getting the shopping is obligatory from every man,i want to know who has made the above things a female thing only
When you said in touch wth their feminine side i thought you ment smthing else something disgusting
picking up the broom yes!..wearing lpstk NO!
and thus again I ask ( and I don't want to turn something assumed to be numerous into more than what it is) How do you know they are wearing lipstick? All they have done is use pink coloring for their SN and Avy...
I don't approve and I don't disapprove unless they wanted to get into the sister section with that alias?

Cabdullahi
04-03-2009, 05:08 PM
and thus again I ask ( and I don't want to turn something assumed to be numerous into more than what it is) How do you know they are wearing lipstick? All they have done is use pink coloring for their SN and Avy...
I don't approve and I don't disapprove unless they wanted to get into the sister section with that alias?

If you have paid attention to one of the brosisters ms grumpy you would have noticed that one of them infact had a lipstick! and they still have..i will give you a clue look at the avi...if you know what that is?

$tranger
04-03-2009, 05:10 PM
wht happened?

wht are u guys talking about?

lipstick? :S eh?

.... :-\

was somthing wrong with our accounts?

Sahabiyaat
04-03-2009, 05:11 PM
WOOOOHOOOO :D:D

pink all the wayyyyyy

I say go for ittttttttt

Cabdullahi
04-03-2009, 05:11 PM
yeah i think thats much better i dont have a problem with the pink outline but the lipstick was just :(:thumbs_do

جوري
04-03-2009, 05:12 PM
If you have paid attention to one of the brosisters ms grumpy you would have noticed that one of them infact had a lipstick! and they still have..i will give you a clue look at the avi...if you know what that is?
In fact I have paid attention hence to re-quote me:

format_quote Originally Posted by Gossamer
Does having a pink or pink lipstick Avatar in your book equal to wearing it on the lips?
Why are you obsessing over this?

Sahabiyaat
04-03-2009, 05:14 PM

Get with the program!

He is bored , play along :nervous:

Cabdullahi
04-03-2009, 05:16 PM
In fact I have paid attention hence to re-quote me:

Does having a pink or pink lipstick Avatar in your book equal to wearing it on the lips?

did i say that having a lipstick avi was the same as having a lipstick on plz Ms do not put words into my mouth and no1 is obsessing

Sahabiyaat
04-03-2009, 05:18 PM
Is muezzin online

we need one of his pics to emphasise the point

a massive pic of a pink lipstick :D haha

$tranger
CHILL!
:uuh:

Güven
uhm uhm .....

Thread closed ?

:rolleyes:

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.