/* */

PDA

View Full Version : sins,one after another

ayan333
04-03-2009, 07:38 PM
:sl:

when ever i comitt a sin,weather it be lying,disrespecting my parents,which i try my complete hardiest in respecting them,having bad thoughts about some one ect,i feel like i must at that exact moment make Dua for ALLAH (SWA) to forgive me or else something bad will happen to me.its like i fear ALLAH (SWA)'S punishment more then i actually fear HIM.

is this wrong?

:w:

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Mikayeel
04-07-2009, 06:30 PM
WaAlykumAlsalaam

Bump

transition?
04-09-2009, 01:43 AM
Allah (swt)'s Wrath occurs in the form of Punishments, He is the Just and because we know of His Punishments, it shows us His Power.

Fear of Allah (swt) and His punishments kind of go hand in hand. :/ We are warned and taught about of his Wrath so that may strike fear in our hearts, keeping us Guided. I think our knowledge of his Punishments and His punishments are instruments we can use for our guidance. They help us in understanding why we should fear Allah.

transition?
04-09-2009, 01:49 AM
You have to make sure you realize that through fearing His Punishments, you are
Fearing Him. It's more coMprehensive than just avoiding Punishment, but understanding what those Punishments are there for-- indications of the fact you are being held to account, Allah will Judge you accordingly, disobedience against the highest, Omnipotent Being will incur the greatest of Wraths. Afterall. He is most Powerful and deserves All praise.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
coddles76
04-09-2009, 01:53 AM
No I don't think its wrong cause I actually have the exact same fear, I fear Allah SWT punishment most cause since he is the most merciful its only the punishment I'm concerned about

roohani.doctor
04-09-2009, 02:32 AM
By fearing His punishment, we are indirectly fearing him ... right? So it doesn't really matter .. I think.

ayan333
04-09-2009, 07:54 PM

i guess your right...but its hard for me to accept sometimes

like when i disobey ALLAH (SWA) i feel like i MUST make Dua at the moment or else i will be punished to the point that i find it had to make Dua....its not like its hard its just that i constetly disobey ALLAH (SWA) therefore i have to make Dua all the time...

dont get me wrong i love making Dua to ALLAH (SWA) cuz without it i would certainly be week.I make Dua hoping for the best but a voice inside me is contantly forcing me to make Dua after every mistake i make.....

i no i might sound stupid,but is this a good thing or....

Soulja Girl
04-09-2009, 07:58 PM

^Well, am sure it's a good fing sis cuz those fingz that are good removes those that are evil! :)

Ali.
04-09-2009, 10:36 PM
Allah [swt] is all merciful.. do you think he would punish you in the period of time you cannot make du'a although you intend to soon? اللهُ اعلم, but it's something to ponder on (His mercy). I suggest you read the Qur'an for enlightenment of the mercy He has told in the Qur'an, subhanAllah.

Yanal
04-10-2009, 11:49 PM
Fear him more because he is the decided of punishments. If you do sins try to make a vow that you will not do it again and please help me(you will say to Allah) and remind me in some ways Allah. If you repent you will fear Allah more then his punishments.

In a way you should only fear Allah and nothing else not even his punishments because he only looks at you,you decide where you go because you get the chance,you have the time,like the saying "if you can't do the time don't do the crime" in the same sense if you can't do the time in he'll use your time wisely.

ahmed_indian
04-12-2009, 07:55 AM
salaam,

i think its same thing. fearing Allah means fearing His anger.

and you are doing great job by seeking forgiveness immediately. before going to sleep, just pray to Allah to forgive your all sins, big and small, knowingly and unknowingly.

the more you fear Allah's anger, the more merciful you will find Him. insha'allah

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.