/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Project For The New American Century

divine_quran
04-04-2009, 09:35 AM
Hi Folks

Today i have got my hands on quite stunning document regarding US intentions to rule the world. They name it "Project For The New American Century" The fact of matter is that we all are going through a very painful situation not only facing terrorsim but also bearing the impact of economic terrorism. World governments get corrupted, selfish and barabaric andthey have engaged their people fighting for food, sex and lust of life. Well i dont want topreach here those who all wanna read this report can go here; Snippet Of The Report - NeoCons map for destroying, Russia, China & Pakistan; Still alive!

PNAC is an enterprise to devise methodologies and strategies to have control over worldresources and to have all key economic locations under neoconservatives control. What ismore disturbing is the idea according to which no developing nation has any right tosafeguard its interests like African countries and Pakistan is latest victim of thisendeavor.For last 8 years members of this project enjoyed highest ranks in Bushadministration and they gave some really horrible things not only to world but also toAmerican people.Most notably 9/11, Iraq war, US Patriot act, Iraqi Liberation Act, currenteconomical crisis are just to name few.If we look at the composition of this projects teamit includes staunchest conservatives like Cheney, Donald Rumsfeld, Richard Perle, Robert Gates and Paul Wolfowitz.

Source: http://www.brasstackspakistan.com/pd...olicyPaper.pdf

Nawaz
Religion Islam

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.