04-04-2009, 01:27 PM
:sl: (Peace be with you)Reply
This article was compliled for non-muslims.
In the name of Allah, the Beneficent, the Merciful
I bear witness that there is none worthy of worship except Allah. And I bear witness that Muhammad(peace be upon him) is His servant and His Messenger.
The Final Revelation of God (The Quran)
A muslim is required to believe in all the books revealed by God (Allah). These books include the scrolls of Prophet Abraham, Psalms of Prophet David, Torah of Prophet Moses, and the Gospel of Prophet Jesus (peace be upon them).
The final revelation of God is the Quran, which was revealed to prophet Muhammad (peace be upon him). God has guaranteed the Qur’an’s protection from any corruption or distortion.
Allah says in the quran that which means:
“Indeed, we sent down the Qur’an, and surely we will guard it (from corruption)” (Quran, Chapter 15:9)
What does God say about the Quran in the quran ?
1. “The Most Beneficent (Allah)! Has taught (you mankind) the Quran (by His Mercy).” [Quran, Ar-Rahman (The Most Gracious) 55:1-2]
2. “This is the Scripture whereof there is no doubt, a guidance unto those who ward off (evil).” [Quran, Al-Baqarah (The Cow) 2:2]
4. “Do they not then consider the Quran carefully? Had it been from other than Allah, they would surely have found therein much contradictions.” [Quran, An-Nisaa (The Women) 4:82]
5. “And We have indeed made the Quran easy to understand and remember, then is there any that will remember (or receive admonition)?” [Quran, Al-Qamar (The Moon) 54:17]
6. “…Indeed, there has come to you from Allah a light (Prophet Muhammad SAW ) and a plain Book (this Quran). Wherewith Allah guides all those who seek His Good Pleasure to ways of peace, and He brings them out of darkness by His Will unto light and guides them to a Straight Way.” [Quran, Al-Maidah (The Table Spread with Food) 5:15-16]
7. “And verily, this (the Quran) is indeed a Reminder .” [Al-Quran, Az-Zukhruf (Gold Adornments ) 43:44]
8. “We have neglected nothing in the Book” [Al-Quran, Al-Anaam (The Cattle) 6:38]
9. “And it was not [possible] for this Qur'an to be produced by other than Allah , but [it is] a confirmation of what was before it and a detailed explanation of the [former] Scripture, about which there is no doubt, from the Lord of the worlds.” [Quran, Yunus (Jonah) 10:37]
10. “Verily, this Quran guides to that which is most just and right and gives glad tidings to the believers (in the Oneness of Allah and His Messenger, Muhammad SAW, etc.). who work deeds of righteousness, that they shall have a great reward (Paradise).” [Quran, Al-Israa (The Journey by Night) 17:9]
11. “Say: "If the mankind and the jinns were together to produce the like of this Quran, they could not produce the like thereof, even if they helped one another." And indeed We have fully explained to mankind, in this Quran, every kind of similitude, but most mankind refuse (the truth and accept nothing) but disbelief.” [Quran, Al-Israa (The Journey by Night) 17:88-89]
12. “And indeed We have put forth for men, in this Quran every kind of similitude in order that they may remember. An Arabic Quran, without any crookedness (therein) in order that they may avoid all evil which Allah has ordered them to avoid, fear Him and keep their duty to Him.” [Quran, Az-Zumar (Those Crowds) 39:27-28]
13. Those who disbelieve say: "This (the Quran) is nothing but a lie that he (Muhammad SAW) has invented, and others have helped him at it, so that they have produced an unjust wrong (thing) and a lie." And they say: "Tales of the ancients, which he has written down, and they are dictated to him morning and afternoon." Say: "It (this Quran) has been sent down by Him (Allah) (the Real Lord of the heavens and earth) Who knows the secret of the heavens and the earth. Truly, He is Oft-Forgiving, Most Merciful." [Quran, Al-Furqan (The Criterion) 25:4-6]
The Challenge to Produce a verse similar to the chapters of the Glorious Quran
The Lord of the heavens and the earth, and all that is between them, has challenged mankind to produce one verse like the Quran.
God has said in the Quran, that which means:
“And if you (Arab pagans, Jews, and Christians) are in doubt concerning that which We have sent down (i.e. the Quran) to Our slave (Muhammad Peace be upon him ), then produce a Surah (chapter) of the like thereof and call your witnesses (supporters and helpers) besides Allah, if you are truthful. But if you do it not, and you can never do it, then fear the Fire (Hell) whose fuel is men and stones, prepared for the disbelievers”. (Quran, 2:23-24)
“Or they say, "He (Prophet Muhammad SAW) forged it (the Quran)." Say: "Bring you then ten forged Surah (chapters) like unto it, and call whomsoever you can, other than Allah (to your help), if you speak the truth!" [Al-Quran, Hud 11:13]
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.
When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Powered by vBulletin® Copyright © 2020 vBulletin Solutions, Inc. All rights reserved.