/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Assalamu alaikum wa rahmatullahi wa barakatuho

tahira_nur
04-04-2009, 03:47 PM
wishing peace to all my ukhtis and akhis in Islam,
joined LI to know more abt my deen and meet pious brothers and sistas with whom i can share my only love in life : Islam.

Am born muslim but feel like a revert... All praise is due to Allah Who guided me..

am frm Bangladesh... was in UK... nothing much abt me... lol

love u all for Allah's sake.. keep me in ur duas xxx:D

"Say: 'O my Servants who have transgressed against their souls! Despair not of the Mercy of Allah: for Allah forgives all sins: for He is Oft-Forgiving, Most Merciful.'" (Az-Zumar: 53)

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
The Ruler
04-04-2009, 05:16 PM
Welcome.

love u all for Allah's sake
And how do you do that? (It's a genuine question)

Yanal
04-04-2009, 07:16 PM
<_< Ruler don't provoke her to leave yet. Welcome to the forum,and don't mind the ruler..

Bint-Al-Islam
04-04-2009, 08:22 PM
Salam Alekum sister
Welcome to LI
May u benefit from this site InshAllah.. :)

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
The Ruler
04-04-2009, 08:32 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Yanal
<_< Ruler don't provoke her to leave yet.
Ara... How exactly was I provoking? I was merely welcoming a fellow Bengali.

don't mind the ruler..
That's not a very wise thing to do. ^_^

Yanal
04-04-2009, 08:51 PM
You are asking stupid questions you think are genuine.

The Ruler
04-04-2009, 08:56 PM
Hoh~ I was just asking how you thought I was provoking. In all honesty, I don't see anything that's out of line at all. When I said it was a genuine question, it truly was. And I don't apprecite your view on it.

I'm glad you understand exactly what I mean. ^_^

Cabdullahi
04-04-2009, 09:48 PM
welcome sister.....i was in a transit flight that was connecting in dhaka going to kuala lampur and as a small excited child i looked out the airplane window to find a little straw hut surrounded by greenery...and i remember saying to myself surely thats not the airport,but it wasnt :(...it would've been cool tho

tahira_nur
04-07-2009, 01:47 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by The Ruler
Welcome.

And how do you do that? (It's a genuine question)
Assalamu alaikum brother thank u 4 asking... i guess ur serious
since we are all Allah's servants and part of one Ummah .. it is our duty to love each other 4 Allah's sake although we may not know each other but the fact we are Muslims .. isnt dat .. enough ?.. hehehe

Loved by Allah(SWT)
It is mentioned in a hadith Qudsi “My love is incumbent upon those who love one another for My sake, those who exchange visits for My sake, those who sit with one another for My sake, and those who put themselves in the service of one another for My sake”. It is the loyalty of those who love one another not for worldly benefits but only in the cause of Allah. Those are the the ones for whom Allah's love is incumbent. [Malik]

JazakAllah pray 4 me..

"Say: 'O my Servants who have transgressed against their souls! Despair not of the Mercy of Allah: for Allah forgives all sins: for He is Oft-Forgiving, Most Merciful.'" (Az-Zumar: 53)

tahira_nur
04-07-2009, 01:52 PM
Assalamu alaikum to Brothers Yanal, Abdullahi and sister Bint Al Islam,
Thank u soo much.

brother Yanal its ok... u dont have to figght bcoz of dat hehehe:D

The Ruler
04-09-2009, 10:51 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by tahira_nur
Assalamu alaikum brother thank u 4 asking... i guess ur serious
since we are all Allah's servants and part of one Ummah .. it is our duty to love each other 4 Allah's sake although we may not know each other but the fact we are Muslims .. isnt dat .. enough ?.. hehehe
It's a duty, I agree. But do we fulfill that duty?

Loved by Allah(SWT)
It is mentioned in a hadith Qudsi “My love is incumbent upon those who love one another for My sake, those who exchange visits for My sake, those who sit with one another for My sake, and those who put themselves in the service of one another for My sake”. It is the loyalty of those who love one another not for worldly benefits but only in the cause of Allah. Those are the the ones for whom Allah's love is incumbent. [Malik]
You and I do none of that. But I won't discuss this any further... If I do, I may just get thwacked with a paper fan by a moderator. And I wouldn't appreciate that at all.

tahira_nur
04-17-2009, 03:53 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by The Ruler
It's a duty, I agree. But do we fulfill that duty?

You and I do none of that. But I won't discuss this any further... If I do, I may just get thwacked with a paper fan by a moderator. And I wouldn't appreciate that at all.
heheheeh as long as the goodwill is there frm da heart...Allah knows best.

FatimaAsSideqah
04-17-2009, 04:11 PM
Wa Salaam Alaykum wa Rahmatullahi wa Barakatuhu

Welcome to LI Islamic Forum sister!

You seems such a knowledgeable sister! :) I hope you will getting lots of benefits in here, Insha'Allah!

May Allah Taala blessing be upon you.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.