/* */

PDA

View Full Version : What is intentions

AnonymousPoster
04-06-2009, 02:30 PM
i jsut got a quick question i just wanted to know something about abouts and intentions.

Say you got your self in a sicky situation some what because of your fault and somewhat because others made you do it and you were really really unhappy but you just feel that you have to just get on with it because you dont want to hurt the other person or every body else. But all you really want to do is get control back in your life and get on with things. So your continuously making your self understand and trying to force your self to be happy in the situation and trying to get your self around it. but some how or another some one is gonna get hurt either your self or some one else so you stick through it for so long that you cant handle the pain and its actually dmaging your self and you actually feel helpless and you being unhappy is not making anyone else happy.

But from time to time something else would come into your head like where you rather be or you think to your self gosh what am i doing here why am i keep being unhappy when i could have been some where else where im more comfortable or where i rather be. But you know that deep down the things that you want will never happen or you wouldnt do something that your not suppose to but somedays ceratin thoughts come into your head. somedays you feel so stuck that you wanna escape you rather have anyone elses life but yours. You jsut want some peace inside you which you just dont get. But there are so many different thoughts and so many things that go through your mind. But deep down you know that you have learnt your lesson and you wont do the wrong thing that will displease allah but some way or another your thoughts keep playing tricks with your mind. Does that mean you have bad intentions and your thouhgts are wrong doing the other person wrong. Does that make some one a bad person.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Mikayeel
04-09-2009, 07:16 PM
Bump

Ansariyah
04-09-2009, 10:34 PM
Is it about bad friends influencing u?

This is how I understand "intentions"

Eg: recently I went to the local islamic store to get my mom avocados...

I already choose the avocados I wanted, the lady at the cashier..added some more to my bag...saying "im ur sister u take from me free" in her broken english.

At first I was like..oh how kind..but her smile was a bit dodgy. Like a fake smile. I looked into the bag, found out that she gave me an extra 3 rotten avocados..I gues she wanted to throw them away, n I was the perfect rubbish bin lol. I was clearly upset with her. Good thing, I didnt leave the store yet..I gave her the rotten avocados back...I wanted to say "why don't u give that 2 ur sister"..but stopped myself, didn't want to waste my time.

Seee?

I doubt that woman is such a kind person!

The intention is wats in the heart, Only Allah can see it.

mathematician
04-10-2009, 04:05 AM
I would prefer to know the details of the situation before giving a comment. Otherwise, it's difficult and confusing to know what exactly you are talking about.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Yanal
04-10-2009, 11:55 PM
If this is a question about intentions here's your answer: if you think about a good deed and for some reason don't door then you still get a good deed oppositely if you think about doing a bad deed and don't do it then you don't get a good or bad deed.

If this question is not about intentions clear your question up because I found it hard to answer.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.