/* */

PDA

View Full Version : University of Birmingham...

Al-Layl
04-07-2009, 01:17 AM
AsSalaamu`Alaykum,

http://www.bham.ac.uk/

anyone here study there?

what are the tutors like?

What is the Islamic Society like?

Personal experiences/recommendations/advice etc all welcome!!

Ws

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Yanal
04-07-2009, 01:40 AM
Im to young to attend university or even college <_< they should allow high IQ students in high school like me to attend Oxford already like Jimmy neutron.

Al-Layl
04-07-2009, 01:42 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Yanal
Im to young to attend university or even college <_< they should allow high IQ students in high school like me to attend Oxford already like Jimmy neutron.
lol jazaak`Allahu khayr for the input.

may Allah increase and strengthen us all in knowledge Aameen.

Yanal
04-07-2009, 01:46 AM
What are you going in to study for? Read the gap year thread by Inaayah and try to put some input on that and try to change her mind or she will be spending her £<_<.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Re.TiReD
04-07-2009, 09:23 AM
^ lol bless

I dont know much abt the uni of Brum sis but maybe arrange a day to go check it out?

Abdul Wahid
04-18-2009, 02:17 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Al-Layl
AsSalaamu`Alaykum,

http://www.bham.ac.uk/

anyone here study there?

what are the tutors like?

What is the Islamic Society like?

Personal experiences/recommendations/advice etc all welcome!!

Ws

One thing I know about this uni is that it is very difficult to get into and is a top uni. The best in Birmingham. What subject are you doing? If your doing accounts or business then I think Aston Uni is good.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.