/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Startling Cosmic Photograph Taken! Human hand reaching towards the light!

AntiKarateKid
04-07-2009, 02:36 AM
http://news.yahoo.com/s/space/200904...hesforthelight

You can even make out the knuckles!

Personally, I see it as a sign of Allah. Everything happens for a reason so perhaps there is a moral lesson in this picture? The man who reaches toward the sky in his yearning for Allah has his actions echoed in the heavens.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Whatsthepoint
04-07-2009, 11:22 AM
It's very nice.

Güven
04-07-2009, 11:38 AM
wow that looks awesome , subhanAllah ! :ooh:

Malaikah
04-07-2009, 12:07 PM
Cool! It's missing a pinky though.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
~Raynn~
04-07-2009, 06:42 PM
Woahh...that looks incredible!!

aamirsaab
04-07-2009, 08:08 PM
:sl:
I love these kinds of stuff. I too think there is a reason for it but at a more superficial level: it looks beautiful. That's not to discount any philosophical angle, rather it is simply me being star-struck (haha I'm so punny!) at the site of it and anything similar.

Shah4Justice
04-07-2009, 08:50 PM
Allah o Akbar...:) this is truely amazing and thought provoking. Could this be a sign for something...something Allah swt made visible for the human eye, so that mankind would wakeup and rethink their purpose...a sign to remind us the greatness of our creator...subhan Allah.
1. Besides this image being very beautiful, it scared me too...alottt... the blue hand reaching the red??????
2. also, is it possible that this could be an engineered image? just wondering.

Whatsthepoint
04-07-2009, 08:54 PM
This is a clear sign that the impoversihed blue planet is reaching for the red light of socalism!
Lenin Akhbar!
Or in other words it is not a sign at all.

AntiKarateKid
04-08-2009, 03:57 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Whatsthepoint
This is a clear sign that the impoversihed blue planet is reaching for the red light of socalism!
Lenin Akhbar!
54:2 And if they behold a portent they turn away and say: Prolonged illusion.

coddles76
04-08-2009, 04:24 AM
SubhanAllah Amazing.

Just goes to show how insignificant we really are.

Nσσя'υℓ Jαииαн
04-08-2009, 04:35 AM
Yea this is so cool :D mashallah. Actually tho the pinky is there but faded :D:D:D Look to the very left where there should be one...u can see something still hanging off a bit. That woulda been the pinky! :) It could have been there before THIS photo was taken. Allahu Alam. Still stunning. I love these sort of things :)

Whatsthepoint
04-08-2009, 11:38 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by AntiKarateKid
54:2 And if they behold a portent they turn away and say: Prolonged illusion.
Good one but not good enough.:D

Ali.
04-08-2009, 04:38 PM
Lenin Akhbar!
Could you in the future, just leave people to do as they please and on top of that, refrain from your burning desire to mock, please?

"Lenin Akbar"? That's not even funny.. la shai' akbar min Allah.

In other words it is not a sign? To you maybe, but to others, it is.

My view on the topic? I'm not so sure, maybe it is, Allahu a'lim.

Nσσя'υℓ Jαииαн
04-08-2009, 07:40 PM
Yea I felt the same @ not being funny.

Musaafirah
04-08-2009, 07:46 PM
Wow!
Is the hand trying to grab the fiery looking thing?
Awesomeness. :shade:

Ibn Abi Ahmed
04-08-2009, 08:04 PM

{We will show them Our signs in the horizons and within themselves until it becomes clear to them that it is the truth. But is it not sufficient concerning your Lord that He is, over all things, a Witness? Unquestionably, they are in doubt about the meeting with their Lord. Unquestionably He is, of all things, encompassing.}[al-Fussilat; 53-54]

In other words it is not a sign? To you maybe, but to others, it is.
{And they swear by Allah their strongest oaths that if a sign came to them, they would surely believe in it. Say, "The signs are only with Allah ." And what will make you perceive that even if a sign came, they would not believe.}[al-'Anaam; 109]

It useless to try and convince a blind man that the sun exists! The picture is awesome, regardless if it's a hand or not, it still looks splendid!

Banu_Hashim
04-08-2009, 08:04 PM
Very Cool.

format_quote Originally Posted by Light of Heaven
Yea this is so cool :D mashallah. Actually tho the pinky is there but faded :D:D:D Look to the very left where there should be one...u can see something still hanging off a bit. That woulda been the pinky! :) It could have been there before THIS photo was taken. Allahu Alam. Still stunning. I love these sort of things :)
Or, it could be a right hand, and the faded digit could be the thumb.

Nσσя'υℓ Jαииαн
04-08-2009, 08:06 PM
Yea, who knows. Either way, it's a hand alright :)

Nσσя'υℓ Jαииαн
04-08-2009, 08:07 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Abu Sayyad

{We will show them Our signs in the horizons and within themselves until it becomes clear to them that it is the truth. But is it not sufficient concerning your Lord that He is, over all things, a Witness? Unquestionably, they are in doubt about the meeting with their Lord. Unquestionably He is, of all things, encompassing.}[al-Fussilat; 53-54]

{And they swear by Allah their strongest oaths that if a sign came to them, they would surely believe in it. Say, "The signs are only with Allah ." And what will make you perceive that even if a sign came, they would not believe.}[al-'Anaam; 109]

It useless to try and convince a blind man that the sun exists! The picture is awesome, regardless if it's a hand or not, it still looks splendid!
Na3am, Agreed!

Banu_Hashim
04-08-2009, 08:12 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Light of Heaven
Yea, who knows. Either way, it's a hand alright :)
Yep, I agree with you there. :D.

Whatsthepoint
04-08-2009, 08:16 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Abu Sayyad

forgive me, oh, fellow muslims, but there are so many signs out there and I thought it was funny.
It is cool though, I said it in the beginning.

Nσσя'υℓ Jαииαн
04-08-2009, 08:23 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Banu_Hashim
Yep, I agree with you there. :D.
lol :D Roger that! :thumbs_up

AntiKarateKid
04-09-2009, 07:14 PM
forgive me, oh, fellow muslims, but there are so many signs out there and I thought it was funny.
It is cool though, I said it in the beginning.
Lol when I read "forgive me oh fellow Muslims" from you I imagined Garfield on his knees begging in an overly dramatic fashion.

Agreed though there are many signs. But the Quran is not just a criterion for differentiating between religions, it distinguished between signs as well. It tells me whether a rock that naturally looks like a man praying salat is a sign or if some trees wound together in the form of a cross is a sign. Which is to be considered the truth? Allah knows. The Quran tells. We obey.

Abdul-Raouf
11-22-2011, 05:05 PM
Really things are big and vast... we are too small... ALLAHU AKBAR !!!

The OP link is no more... Here is the link.. where u can get the same info :

http://www.space.com/6544-cosmic-han...hes-light.html

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.