/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Lifespan of Israel

Zein El Nour
04-07-2009, 07:52 AM
If you think that the Israeli regime will live on forever, this thread is off topic for you.

For the rest of the world, what do you think?

1. How long will this experiment (the Israeli “state”, in its current format as for-Jews-only) continue to exist? Place your bets (metaphorically speaking)

A) 5 years
B) 10 years
C) 15 years
D) 20 years
E) More than 20 years
F) Less than 5 years

2. What will be the main reason for its demise?

A) Internal fighting (Israeli)
B) Corruption
C) Arab countries’ invasion
D) Natural disaster
E) Demographics
F) Nuclear attack
G) Palestinian mega attack
H) Sell out (selling the state for the highest bidder)
I) Financial/economic collapse
J) Other

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Whatsthepoint
04-07-2009, 11:20 AM
It won't exist forever, no country has, but I'll give it an E.
Should it collapse, it will be due to ABCE (any of these or combined)

wth1257
04-07-2009, 01:06 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Zein El Nour
If you think that the Israeli regime will live on forever, this thread is off topic for you.

For the rest of the world, what do you think?

1. How long will this experiment (the Israeli “state”, in its current format as for-Jews-only) continue to exist? Place your bets (metaphorically speaking)

A) 5 years
B) 10 years
C) 15 years
D) 20 years
E) More than 20 years
F) Less than 5 years

2. What will be the main reason for its demise?

A) Internal fighting (Israeli)
B) Corruption
C) Arab countries’ invasion
D) Natural disaster
E) Demographics
F) Nuclear attack
G) Palestinian mega attack
H) Sell out (selling the state for the highest bidder)
I) Financial/economic collapse
J) Other

I don't think it can remain a Jewish state too much longer. The settelments are so thick and the political opposition to deconstructing them so intense that I don't see how a two state solution could come about. Outside of that the external world is turning against them. Only so much barbarism can be tolerated even by their patrons. I just hope the Arab majority shows mercy and doesn't treat them as they were treated.

Whatsthepoint
04-07-2009, 01:12 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by wth1257
I don't think it can remain a Jewish state too much longer. The settelments are so thick and the political opposition to deconstructing them so intense that I don't see how a two state solution could come about. Outside of that the external world is turning against them. Only so much barbarism can be tolerated even by their patrons. I just hope the Arab majority shows mercy and doesn't treat them as they were treated.
Israel itself can remain a jewish state, demographics of the occupied territories don't really affect Israel, Arabs there have no voting rights, very few other rights actually.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
YusufNoor
04-07-2009, 01:15 PM
:sl:

only Isa ibn Marriam, Alayhe Salaam, will be able to finish off the Dajjal-like Sister State of the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia.

:w:

wth1257
04-07-2009, 01:17 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Whatsthepoint
Israel itself can remain a jewish state, demographics of the occupied territories don't really affect Israel, Arabs there have no voting rights, very few other rights actually.

yeah I'm sorry I wasn't clear. I mean with their inability to bring about a two state solution I don't think they will be able to continue the apartheide forever. At which people I don't see how they can continue as a Jewish state.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.