/* */

PDA

View Full Version : This is too awesome :P

tamaftuhah
04-07-2009, 06:13 PM
Salamu 3alaikum

You guys will never believe what I found today, as I was looking for something in our outside box (similar like a celler...hehe) I stumbled upon a bag with about 15 vcr's in them. 6 of them are labelled with taraweeh from the years (1412 not sure), 1413 and 1414. I've only just scrolled through 2 and Sheikh Sudais and Sheikh Shuraim were the imams at the time. My father recorded these in the years 1993/1994, I actualy remember watching them when I was little, I really preferred taraweeh over cartoons :)

They are pretty high quality as well, I was always under the impression that vcr videos looked awful. But these are pretty decent. They even still had the camera from 2 meter close from the imam (you can see Sheikh Shuraim so clear, when he was young).

Going to look if the rest of the unlabelled vcr's are taraweeh prayers also. And I'm going to try to rip them for the computer...no promises though. I'm pretty sure I can copy the sound. But I'm not sure If I have the equipment for video.

To me this is like a goldmine hehe, especially since I couldn't find these old recitations on the internet.
They are similar to this one: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qouuJKjGcJ0

Wassalam

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Al-Hanbali
04-07-2009, 09:24 PM
^ :salamext:

mashaAllaah...do you have anyway of getting these online ?

I remember I had some vids like that from 1994....don't know where they disappeared to...hmmm

Nσσя'υℓ Jαииαн
04-08-2009, 04:41 AM
:sl:

MashaAllah, thats wicked! :)
Please do share when u get em up! :) inshaAllah.

ibnuthman
04-08-2009, 09:12 PM
Assalamu'alaiukum,

pleases also try to put them on www.haramainrecordings.com. if you can put them on DVD i'd happily buy them off you. let us know ibnuthman@gawab.com
:statisfie

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Bint-Al-Islam
04-08-2009, 09:24 PM
Salam Alekum
Wow MashAllah... I wanna see them InshAllah.. Plz share them.. thanx :)

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.