/* */

PDA

View Full Version : *!* Numerous Prophets, one Religion *!*

Khayal
04-08-2009, 03:36 AM
Bismillaah!

Assalaam O Alaikum Warahamatullahe Wabarakatuh.

Numerous Prophets, one Religion
Shaykh Islam ibn Taymiyah 728 H. | 1327 A.D.
Al Jawab As Saheeh | The Correct Response to those who Altered the Messiah's Religion: Volume 1 / P.59.

Islam is the religion of the prophets and their followers, as Allah (God)informed us about Noah and all those after him until the time of the disciples. Allah the Majestic said:

{And narrate to them the news of Nuh (Noah), when he said to his people: "O my people, if my presence amongst you and my reminding you of the signs of Allah is difficult for you, then I put my trust in Allah. So devise your plot, and bring your partners (whom you worship besides Allah), and let not your plot be weak. Then pass your sentence upon me and grant me no respite.

But if you turn away (from accepting my message), then no reward have I asked of you, my reward is only from Allah, and I have been commanded to be of the Muslims (those who submit to Allah)."} [Yunus: 71-72]

He also informed us about Abraham:

{And no one turns away from the religion of Ibrahim (Abraham) except those who fool themselves. Truly, We chose him in this world and surely he will be amongst the righteous in the Hereafter.

When his Lord said to him, "Be Muslim (submit)" He said, "I have submitted myself (as a Muslim) to the Lord of the world."} Al Baqarah: [130-131]

Allah, the most high, informed us of Yusuf (Joseph) the truthful one:

{My Lord! You have indeed bestowed on me sovereignty, and taught me something of the interpretation of dreams the (Only) Creator of the heavens and the earth! You are my Wali (Protector, Helper, Supporter, Guardian, God, Lord) in this world and in the Hereafter. Cause me to die as a Muslim (one submitting to Your Will), and gather me with the righteous."}
[Yusuf: 101]

He, the Majestic, said about Moses:

{And Musa (Moses) said: "O my people! If you have believed in Allah then in Him put your trust if you are Muslims (those who submit to Allah)."}
[Yunus: 84]

He informed us that the magicians said to the Pharaoh of Egypt:

{"And you take vengeance on us only because we believed in the signs of our Lord when they reached us! Our Lord! Bestow patience upon us and cause us to die as Muslims."}
[Al Araf: 126]

He informed us of Bilqees (Queen of Shebah), a ruler of Yemen:

{She said: "My Lord! Indeed I have wronged myself, and I have become Muslim (submitted) together with Sulaiman (Solomon)] to Allah, the Lord of the world.}
[Al Naml: 44]

He said about the Messengers who were sent to Jews:

{Indeed We sent down the Taurat (Torah), therein was guidance and light by which the Prophets who were Muslim (submitted themselves to Allah's Will), judged for the Jews.}
[Al Ma-idah: 44]

He, the Majestic, said about Eesa (Jesus):

{Then when Eesa (Jesus) came to know of their disbelief, he said: "Who will be my supporters in Allah's Cause?" Al-Hawariyoon (the disciples) said: "We are the supporters of Allah (i.e., we will strive in His Cause!); we believe in Allah, and bear witness that we are Muslims (i.e. we submit to Allaah)."}
[Al Imraan: 52]

So this is the religion of the first and the last of the messengers and their followers; the religion of Islam. It is worshiping of Allah (God) alone, not worshiping any partners along with Him. Worshiping Him, the most High, in every time and place by obeying His messengers, may peace be upon all of them.
Source

Wa Alaikum Assalaam Warahmatullahe Wabarakatuh!

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
جوري
04-13-2009, 03:17 AM
Great thread dearest of all sisters..
:w:

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.