/* */

PDA

View Full Version : concept of company in Islam?

nadeemm
04-08-2009, 08:26 PM
:sl:
This is my first appearence in this forum. well i have a question may be one of you help me in order to resolve my query.
Q. what is the concept of COMPANY in Islam?

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
'Abd-al Latif
04-08-2009, 09:27 PM
That's a very broad question. What kind of company are you talking about?

Company for businesses, marriage etc?

nadeemm
04-09-2009, 07:49 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by 'Abd-al Latif
That's a very broad question. What kind of company are you talking about?

Company for businesses, marriage etc?
A-salam-o-alaikum,
I am not talking about the nature of the Company, I want comments on the term Company, the logic behind this, well this word derived from economic term Capitalism, Islam dont promote capitalism, so forming of Company is Halal or Haram, despite of the fact the company is of any business... the basic theme is to explore the logic behind the word Company... I think you got my point.

'Abd-al Latif
04-10-2009, 09:49 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by nadeemm
A-salam-o-alaikum,
I am not talking about the nature of the Company, I want comments on the term Company, the logic behind this, well this word derived from economic term Capitalism, Islam dont promote capitalism, so forming of Company is Halal or Haram, despite of the fact the company is of any business... the basic theme is to explore the logic behind the word Company... I think you got my point.
That's what I meant earlier, that's a very broad question.

Islamic jurisprudence (fiqh) can be divided into two catagories.

They are (i) 'Ibadat (worship) and (ii) mu'amalat (interactions).

The answer you're looking for lies in the second catagory which is Mu'amalat (interactions).

Mu'amalat cover many topics, such as Transactions (Trade Transactions, Business Partnership, Renting etc etc) and all of these are topics which are discussed widely in books of fiqh which may include the answer that you are looking for. But I personally don't want to make an attempt to answer anything because I haven't yet studied a lot on this subject.

Maybe someone can else can answer you.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.