/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Al-Jannah - Social/Help online-site for Gay, Lesbian, Bisexual,Transgendered, Muslims

al_jannah
04-09-2009, 01:49 PM
Hello, I come in peace! I'm not here to put forward my views about homosexuality and Islam. I'm just here to promote the site, to brothers and sisters. I mean no harm or offense...so please do not be agressive! :D

I understand the implications with Islam and homosexuality, Al-Jannah does not promote nor codone homosexuality - it is a simple versatile enviroment to help brothers and sisters, from a human point of view. Religious or not...Brothers and sisters are suffering!

www.al-jannah.co.uk

Al-Jannah is concentrating on creating a strong community for various types of LGBT Muslims, not just for those who are out, also those who are “in closet”. We want to provide security and promote peace and defeat discrimination and identity troubles.

As gay Muslims, it is an isolated journey but it doesn’t have to be. Soon Al-Jannah will be a full organisation, where we can come together in peace and in safety, whether you’re out, or curious about your sexuality. We’re here to help.

We understand the problems that you face, such as arranged marriages or ostracization from your family and your community.

We understand those who are already married and yet need help.

We know the people who have dropped the faith but still retain the same problems.

Whoever you are, wherever you are we will help.

Join Al-Jannah.

We have a board for Gay/bi men and Bi/Lesbian Women only!

We also have a board dedicated to trans. People ONLY!

Live Chat coming soon..

A separate MOC board is also available!

If you’re worried about privacy – don’t worry, you don’t have to put in your location a username and password and a valid email will be fine. If you’re still not confident enough, you can still view the topics on the forum.

The great thing is that there are many people in the same situation, and by sharing your problem, other members and our team can help you.

Soon this year, we’ll be branching out all across the UK and in your local community, there might just be an Al-Jannah member organising meetings and events.

Our events are 100% safe, we know the possible dangerous that you can face, that’s why we have a safe secure member system. Our events are never posted publicly on the forum – if you decide to become a full member on the forums and in your local area, we’ll send you more info. Our events are secure and totally anonymous.

www.al-Jannah.co.uk

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Yanal
04-09-2009, 02:14 PM
This thread should be in the exchange links forum.

Cabdullahi
04-09-2009, 02:16 PM
why the pakistani flag .......?

Yanal
04-09-2009, 02:18 PM
why the pakistani flag.......?
Probably the type of flag that usually relates to the rainbow(the sign of gay) or more Muslims live there.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
nebula
04-09-2009, 02:18 PM
^ haha bro, i don't think its the pakistani flag but the symbol of Islam i think, the same symbol they use on masjids.

al_jannah
04-09-2009, 02:20 PM
Hello guys, sorry I posted in the wrong forum!

Thanks for your nice posts though, last Islam forum I got a lot of abuse!

The flag, symbols etc. is just for design really... no significance, we're taking a design make-over in the summer though.

Cabdullahi
04-09-2009, 02:21 PM
dude thats the paki flag right there!!!.....

nebula
04-09-2009, 02:22 PM
yeah bro, it might be! lol are they trying to say paki's are gay? lol joking :X

Yanal
04-09-2009, 02:23 PM
Yes it is but she means no harm it's a design.

al_jannah
04-09-2009, 02:26 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Yanal
Yes it is but she means no harm it's a design.

Yes! Thank you...

We were gonna put the flag of Saudi, but I didn't feel it was right to put something really religious, with religious writing and put the LGBT rainbow flag behind it, found that a bit disrespectful, the moon and star is a symbol of Islam, right? Not just Pakistan... I think!

Cabdullahi
04-09-2009, 02:28 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by al_jannah
Yes! Thank you...

We were gonna put the flag of Saudi, but I didn't feel it was right to put something really religious, with religious writing and put the LGBT rainbow flag behind it, found that a bit disrespectful, the moon and star is a symbol of Islam, right? Not just Pakistan... I think!
who's the head of this organisation???............

al_jannah
04-09-2009, 02:32 PM
^ Why do you ask?

ardianto
04-09-2009, 02:49 PM
Al_jannah, why you let pictures like that in your forum ?
Is Al-jannah an Islamic forum ?

al_jannah
04-09-2009, 02:51 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by ardianto
Al_jannah, why you let pictures like that in your forum ?
Is Al-jannah an Islamic forum ?
This has been a debate - if you read my first post, we're making Al-Jannah an open and free place, so religious people can preach and guide others, while more liberal LGBT people can promote their sexuality, it's a place both for religous, non religous and people who have LGBT pride.

ardianto
04-09-2009, 03:00 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by al_jannah
This has been a debate - if you read my first post, we're making Al-Jannah an open and free place, so religious people can preach and guide others, while more liberal LGBT people can promote their sexuality, it's a place both for religous, non religous and people who have LGBT pride.
No more question. Just guide them to the right way, Ok?

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.