PDA

View Full Version : there is no hindu, muslim, sikh, christian, there is no other but great lord himself



SlaveOfTheTruth
04-09-2009, 08:33 PM
We believe in 1 GOD, if there is one god, then how can the people that he has created be different?

Why is world not at peace? religions hating on each other, there is hatred everywhere, muslims have taken pride in their religion, sikhs have taken pride in their religion, christian have taken pride in their religion, people have made a fool out of their guru, prophet, saint, messenger of GOD.

God is beyond all religious rituals, GOD is selflessness, GOD is love, GOD is compassion, GOD is humblness, i can sit here 24/7 try and describe but i cant, you have to experience it for yourself, god is beyond description.

Let your religion be love for all, let the complete truthful deeds be your religious uniform, the lord allah shall himself come and bless you.

Those who call this world hell, shall find themselves living in a mental hell, either we choose to live under our own selfish mind consisting of EGO, anger, greed, attachment and lust and attach ourselves to worldly attachments or either we choose to live our heart, love all, help all and attach ourselves to no else but allah.

Yes, if you really want allah, you shall have to fall in love with allah. and allah says if you love him, you shall fall in love with entire creation of his, oh human being, until you see GOD in all, how can you see GOD at all?

Ask yourself deep inside you, whats happening around us? religions have become proud, where GOD tells us to see ourselves as lowest and serve all. It is the fire of EGO that is burning each other in this dark age of kali yuga.

What is the point of praying to allah, if you do not listen to allah. Allah wants you to become loving, compassionate, humble, allah wants you to live truth and die truth because allah himself is the truth, allah himself is permanent, the whole universe shall perish, only allah is stable. forever sing the praises of lord of the universe.


allah wants you to go beyond religion, beyond religion is GOD. in religion, there is EGO, religion was once suppose to be path to GOD, but is it today? if it is, why is no one at peace? why is the world under the influence of ego, lust, anger, attachment and greed, no one has stole your peace but your own 5 thieves that exist in our very own head, so we fight our own mind, we dont fight the world. just ask yourself, dont these 5 evils interfere with our daily lives and cause our suffering?

Where there is ego, there is no allah. EGO is selfish, GOD lives for others. so are we really following allah, are we living for others or just for own selfish reasons?

As far as i am aware, muslim means surrender to GOD, right, you know what the meaning of surrender is. it means surrendering yourself to GOD with your body, mind and wealth, you say to allah, oh lord, you are my creator, nothing is mine, all is yours, and i shall give back all to you too. and GOD lives in everyone, so you live to serve everyone, only that is a true muslim.

otherwise, you are just following man-made religion instructions, which is run by thieves who are consumed by their own 5 thieves themselves. Dont listen to anybody, but someone who has defeated his own mind and realised GOD in all senses, only such a soul can save you. Only such a soul can bless you with truth and clear away your doubts.

Allah lives right in your body, hes watching every actions of yours, he doesnt go to sleep, he is aware of everything, so why cant we see him? how can we? we have not invited him to our life, we are too busy listening to our mind and attaching ourselves to worldy attachment.

so instead of surrendering to GOD, we have surrendered to our own mind!!! you know, we have to wake up and face the truth. most of the people in religion say to others, my religion is the best, rare is the humble soul, who claims to know nothing. the one who claims to know everything, shall not be decorated in the world here after.

the messengers have always come and said it in the simplest words - the divine truth to human mind, but we have ignored their teachings and listen to worldly wisdom instead, thats why we are lost. ask yourself, are you complete? are you at peace, are you seeing GOD in every part of creation? if you go and slander people, then you automatically slandering god in that person. do you think allah will be impressed with this?


allah is not impressed with these foolish religious rituals, allah is only impressed when you become truly selfless, when you love all, when you have compassion for all, until then allah is not impressed.

Some work hard for their name and reputation, some work hard for money, some work hard for knowledge, oh my friend, this servant of the truth shares the truth with you that all of these shall perish once the noose of death strikes you. naked come, naked go, so why run after something which is not going to go with us?

What is going to go with us? only your truthful deeds, onnly your true devotion to allah, not these worldy attachments. YOU, YOUR MIND is only an illusion, that exists but only in your head and it shall perish once the noose of death strikes us.

Muslims are forcing the women to wear hijabs, they are not fighting their own mind, they are not trying to battle the LUST that exists in their own head, they are trying to fight the world, kings tried conquering the world, could not succeed.

hindus are believing in too many gods, they do not understand that there is only 1 creator lord where the entire universe came from.

sikhs are thinking that keeping turban and hair is reprenstating purity, they do not understand that god himself is beyond physical. GOD is not for show, EGO is for show, GOD is totally selfless, loveable person.

You know when you were closest to allah, when you were born, when you were a child, as we go older, we develop our identity and lose direct connection to allah because now we listening to our mind instead.

We live to serve our own ego(totally selfishly, just living for ownself), lust(intense desire an example of this is SEX, or other things), attachment (could be to your own people, worldy attachments), anger (that not only kills you but others around you) and greed (for example greed for more money)

the job of these 5 evils is to make your life a misery and keep you wandering. The lord wants to help everyone, but people need to wake up and face the truth first.

The world want to be at peace, the world want to be at peace, thats why all of the fools running the government and religion are saying, but how can we give peace, if we do not have peace ourselves.

quicker we stand up and face the truth, quicker we will burn the illusion and realise the true sense.

forever slave of the truth

forever the dust of your feet
Reply

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
alcurad
04-09-2009, 08:42 PM
many paths, one destination, now whether you arrive or not is a different story.
hasn't to do with religions per se, if there were no religions we would in worse shape.

as muslims, we do not believe in a soul/spirit that exists outside the body, if it did you would be dead, so as long as you live, the spirit and body are one, meaning that what the body requires, the spirit requires. In Islam -for us- there is sufficient answer to all needs.
you seem to be suggesting that we die while remaining alive, not having ego, lust, attachment, anger and greed means that you don't fit in the category of 'human'.

having desires is what defines humans to an extent, without desire there is no being, let alone peace/love etc.
fulfilling those desires is the purpose of existence, Islam makes that possible without harming others in the process, only there are many interpretations. but then as you can see the ones that don't work usually wither away, so there is hope, but no one said it was going to be easy.
Reply

Eric H
04-09-2009, 08:48 PM
Greetings and peace be with you SlaveOfTheTruth; welcome to the forum.
God is beyond all religious rituals, GOD is selflessness, GOD is love, GOD is compassion, GOD is humblness,

Let your religion be love for all,
Amen..

In the spirit of praying for peace on Earth,

Eric
Reply

Ibn Abi Ahmed
04-09-2009, 08:49 PM
:sl:

Rather, God is not according to your desires and whims for you to make Him whatever you want Him to be.
Reply

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Sign Up
SlaveOfTheTruth
04-10-2009, 07:47 AM
you know you say without religion the world would be in worst shape. actually i do not agree with this, because religion doesnt have the same meaning that it should have.

actually its religion thats promoting hatred, its not the actual religion thats doing it, religion tells us to spread love but its the people in the religion that have taken pride in the religion, and its this EGO thats burn each other because each religion thinks they are better and want to force convert others. they have made a fool out of their teachings, you have to see women and men as equal first, if you think men is superior to women, then you are not seeing allah in all. people are fighting over names of GOD, you lot call it allah, some call it other names but you know its not about names, like you say the destination is the same.

if the destination is same, the path is one and same as well. The destination is the truth, so the path is path of complete truth as well.

You know you've to experience everything yourself. ITs not just reading and preaching because then we are just making a fool out of ourselves.

The spirit is inside us, but we are not following the spirit, we are listening to our own selfish mind. See the mind, its an illusion, so when you think I did this, its an illusion, when you die, it will finish right there and then. To realise the truth, you have to burn the illusion first and realise that all is GOD.

Soul keeps your body alive, when soul leaves the body, physical death occurs, everyone knows that. Infact, the soul is YOU, the real YOU, but its caught in the selfish mind. The selfish mind consists of ego, lust, anger, attachment and greed, you have to break out of it. That is salvation, freedom from birth and death again, that is you realising Allah right there and then. Its not easy, but this is the truth. the quicker we accept it, the quiicker we can practise the truth and go back home.

Erik, millions of people are praying for peace, but how can peace come, if no one is practising truth? if everyone realises GOD, defeat their own selfish mind, earth would become heaven. prophets come and share their secret with the world, its their wisdom but for us its only knowledge.

unless we experience it, it would only stay as knowledge and you know what even knowledge is no good if we dont put it to practise, it alll becomes a worldly show then. false are all the preachers who preach but are consumed by the 5 thieves themselves.

the whole government is false, they are all consumed by 5 thieves, how can they do good for us, if they cant do good to themselves.

you guys talk about judgment day, my friend, every single action, every single moment of your life, you are being judged. all is being written, no one escapes the law of karma. religions cant try and control people but it cant, karma overrules all religions.

some claim to do lot charities and selfless services but behind that if they have motive, then whats the point? then its not selfless, there is selfish greed in it.

why is the world in corruption, because the thinking is corrupt and unless we change the thinking, unless we accept the truth how can allah help you? you tell me.

you know everytime a messenger of GOD comes to earth, he is forever merciful, compassionate, he spreads the truth to the massaes and shares his secret, but then world slanders him, they think they are right. there are no place for ignorants in the court of the lord.

God is simple, yet it remains a mystery in this age because people have no understandning. people are following their own wisdom, how can we get there if we listen to our own mind, who does not know anything, we have to listen to someone who has been there and done that, only then we can save ourselves.

this human life is very precious, but if we ignore the truth, then we are wasting it. we are born to live for others, so we keep on praying to god make us that. imagine if everyone in the world became like that, wouldnt the earth be at peace? if everyone in the world lived there hearts instead of the selfish mind? that is it, it is so simple. but people choose to live in the past, GOD says forget the past and live in the moment and dont worry about future.

make this moment truthful, oh my friend, god himself comes and saves his servant from corruption. There are many innocent people that are lost because of the foolish preachers who do know anything themselves yet they claim to know everything. Those who claim to know everything, shall not be decorated in the world hereafter my friend. Only god knows everything.

so we have to become dumb, when we become dumb and claim to know nothing and fall at the shelter of allah, then allah will bless you with the truth.

The fools claim to be religious, yet they go out and laugh at others, you have just laughed at the allah you pray to in others. Allah is not happy, allah only becomes happy when you love all, when you see GOD in all, when you serve all, when you considers yourself as the lowest.

fools sit down and argue about religious rituals, they do not know nothing about spiritual wisdom.

Oh my friend, i dont want to take away your religion from you, i just want to share the truth with you that, that one does believe in spiritual path, does not believe in allah himself.

allah is beyond physical, you know the world will continue to burn in fire, unless people wake up and accept the truth first, so long as people continue to ignore the truth, the world will continue to burn in fire. it will only get worster, i am telling you.

All religions need to disappear, and only one religion, that should be religion of love, religion of complete truth only then world becomes at peace.

you have to make your heart your religion, if there is anything good happening in this world then its when we live our hearts.

See it as a game brother, the quicker you solve the puzzle the quicker you go back home. but to even think about that, we have to accept the truth first.

There are no place for ignorants in the court of the lord, dont say allah doesnt help you, because when GOD-realised person comes to earth, we slander him, we think we are right, thats why we continue to wander in the play. hahahahaa, its funny, it the same time very scary. This is the game of life and death, oh my friend take it serious, you never know when death comes and strikes you and then the game is up.

lets take sikhism for example, the latest religion, god-conscious being comes to earth, spreads the truth and then haters (those fools muslims who tortured them) could not stop the truth. You cant stop the truth, truth overrides everything, truth has the light of allah as their support.

What happened? they came, did their job, wrote the message in holy scripture of sikhs for the world to see and now sikhs themselves remain lost even though everything is there, it is the latest scripture. you know why? because they have taken pride in their religion, they have ignored the scripture, they have listen to their own wisdom.

god repeats same thing, there is no place for ignorants in his kingdom.

they take pride in the miracles, its with most religion, actually miracles dont come with pride. Miracles come when you fall in love with GOD, like crazy. Yes, my friend, this is the game of love, GOD saves his truthful lovers. but on this path, we dont desire for anything but GOD. within you, is the super infinite divine power that muslims call it allah and other religions give other names, you have to realise it, you have to break the illusion and solve the puzzle.

young generation is lost, young muslims/sikhs/hindu have taken pride in their religion, they are hating on fakin each other in the name of GOD, what allah? allah dont tell you hate, the world shall continue to burn in fire and it would even get worster unless people wake up and face the truth. unless people wake up give love, compassion to all and become humble, unless people to walk on the path of the truth or nothing will help you.

guru nanak came, first thing came he said there is no hindu/muslim, now foolish sikhs have made a new religion called sikhism, they have ignored the teachings of the guru himself, thats why they are lost too. Muslims have done the same, christians have done the same. they have become attached to the body of the messenger, they dont realise that GOD is light not a body. If body realises it, then its no longer a body, but supreme god lord himself in control. People choose to live in the past and they are busy worrying about the future. Why? because soul is continously being tormentted by the selfish mind.

sikhs laugh at hindus for beliving in lifeless stone, but they themselves believe that god lives in a book. muslims think GOD only becomes to muslims!!!!!


EGO will always point the fingers at others, but the day we point fingers at our ownselves and realises that all the negativity is inside our own mind, that day the battle with our own mind begins.

Conquer the mind, conquer the world. but people are trying to conquer the world, thats why the whole world is burning in fire, and it shall continue to get worster, if people wake up and follow the truth.

Who am i to know anything, GOD himself bestows understanding when he becomes merciful, forever sing the praises of GOD.

forever the slave of the truth

forever the dust of your feet
Reply

Dawud_uk
04-10-2009, 09:34 AM
you speak from your own desires and own thoughts but who says you are right or wrong?

how do you know your truth is THE TRUTH or a falsehood from the devil / shaitan?
Reply

SlaveOfTheTruth
04-10-2009, 10:13 AM
Truth is not mine. Truth is truth. Nothing is mine, all is GOD's.

Its for you to decide whether its shaitaan speeking or god himself.

If shaitan practices love, compassion and truth. If shaitan considers himself lowest of the low, if shaitain recognises GOD in each and every heart, if shaitan desires to live for others than I AM THE SHAITAAN.

I dont get nothing out of it, i might just get a lil credit for telling you but you are the one who will get everything.

forever the dust of your feet
Reply

Ali_Cena
04-10-2009, 11:59 AM
Greetings Slave.

I would just like to say welcome to the forum, and that you have a very good opinion regarding religion; whether it is TRUTH is yet to be found out.

Originally Posted by SlaveOfTheTruth
We believe in 1 GOD, if there is one god, then how can the people that he has created be different?
Firstly that is true for some not all; there are some atheists, and even polytheists. Secondly in Islam it is believed that people were created in tribes (differently; Black, White, and so forth) so that we may know each over; see the differences between us, and acknowledge the greatness of God.

Originally Posted by SlaveOfTheTruth
Why is world not at peace? religions hating on each other, there is hatred everywhere, muslims have taken pride in their religion, sikhs have taken pride in their religion, christian have taken pride in their religion, people have made a fool out of their guru, prophet, saint, messenger of GOD.
Well your question is very hard to answer, but I would like to say I don’t think religions are hating on each over, I mean if they were then they are not following their books, I mean in Islam you “come to common terms as between me and you” and you invite people to the truth, if your hating then you aren’t following your religion properly. Same goes for Christianity I mean the archbishop of Canterbury was saying that it is GOOD that Muslims are here “it raises questions on religion” which is a good thing as they can ultimately come to the truth. I don’t think taking pride of your religion is making your religion look “foolish”; that’s just what you think, because you see them as the wrong religion, but don’t you stand for “We believe in 1 GOD” because Christianity, Islam and Judaism all stand for that, so why does it look foolish for you, when it is the truth?

Originally Posted by SlaveOfTheTruth
God is beyond all religious rituals, GOD is selflessness, GOD is love, GOD is compassion, GOD is humblness, i can sit here 24/7 try and describe but i cant, you have to experience it for yourself, god is beyond description.
If God is beyond religion and beyond EVERYTHING; as you say 24/7...then how is there God? We need religion in order to find God, if there isn’t religion then there isn’t God, as religion is the acknowledgement and worship of God/Gods or even non-existence (atheism).

Originally Posted by SlaveOfTheTruth
Let your religion be love for all, let the complete truthful deeds be your religious uniform, the lord allah shall himself come and bless you.
That what you should do according to Christianity, Islam, and Judaism (using the most common religions), according to the teachings of those religions, but when you don’t, and for example do bad, then you aren’t following your religion, then why should you be called a Christian or Muslim or a Jew?

Originally Posted by SlaveOfTheTruth
Those who call this world hell, shall find themselves living in a mental hell, either we choose to live under our own selfish mind consisting of EGO, anger, greed, attachment and lust and attach ourselves to worldly attachments or either we choose to live our heart, love all, help all and attach ourselves to no else but allah.
This world can be a hell for the believer and heaven for the non-believer...just a matter of how you want it to be, so agreed on your premise. Furthermore you should choose to live under the TRUTH, by the way of Allah, and the ways of the prophets.

Originally Posted by SlaveOfTheTruth
GOD tells us to see ourselves as lowest and serve all
I don’t think “greatest of creation” such as our beloved prophet PBUH means lowest.

Originally Posted by SlaveOfTheTruth
What is the point of praying to allah, if you do not listen to allah. Allah wants you to become loving, compassionate, humble, allah wants you to live truth and die truth because allah himself is the truth, allah himself is permanent, the whole universe shall perish, only allah is stable. forever sing the praises of lord of the universe.
Amen

Originally Posted by SlaveOfTheTruth
allah wants you to go beyond religion, beyond religion is GOD. in religion, there is EGO, religion was once suppose to be path to GOD, but is it today? if it is, why is no one at peace? why is the world under the influence of ego, lust, anger, attachment and greed, no one has stole your peace but your own 5 thieves that exist in our very own head, so we fight our own mind, we dont fight the world. just ask yourself, dont these 5 evils interfere with our daily lives and cause our suffering?
I think this has been mentioned again, but there is anger, lust and greed, as nowadays people are going away from religion, away from the truth, and way from Allah, if people were to start practising the truth, then there never will be hatred, and war. By the way have you watched “Islam the solution for humanity” by Zakir Naik? Some good points on what you said.

Originally Posted by SlaveOfTheTruth
As far as i am aware, Muslim means surrender to GOD, right, you know what the meaning of surrender is. it means surrendering yourself to GOD with your body, mind and wealth, you say to allah, oh lord, you are my creator, nothing is mine, all is yours, and I shall give back all to you too. and GOD lives in everyone, so you live to serve everyone, only that is a true Muslim.
Yes Muslim does mean surrender to oneness of God, and when you look at
that in context Christians become Muslims, Jews become Muslims, furthermore some Muslims become non-Muslims as they are just Muslims by name. It’s all about the practise.

Originally Posted by SlaveOfTheTruth
forever slave of the truth
I must say your opinions are great, you should be a lecturer. I mean we don’t get people like you often, just people who are subtended in their "EGO", and follow, worship their desires, rather than God.

Peace is with you Slave of the truth.
Reply

SlaveOfTheTruth
04-11-2009, 09:32 AM
you are humble person for atleast taking time to listen, god savves those who take time to listen, there is no place for ignorants in the court of Lord.

Let me get straight to the point, within you god lives, actually the soul is god, and the soul is real you but you are in prison of your mind, consisting o the 5 thieves in ego, anger, lust, attachment and greed, you have to break out of this prison and then you have realised your allah in all physical senses.

thats what prophet did, and then they disclose their secret to human being.


so if you are ready to step on this game of love for allah and break the illusion then you shall have to leave everything. just as in when someone falls in love with someone, he doesnt care about respect/money/what he thinks, what he knows/ alll he knows is love. Have such love for allah, and then allah lives in all of us, so we have to practise the love for entire humanity, we have to serve the entire creation just as we would serve allah.

then we are ready to accept allah to our live! so thats a true muslim, who surrenders, dies the death of ego, breaks the illusion, solves the puzzle, and realises GOD!

see this world as play of god, human is top of the chain, and it is in your destiny to realise allah and serve allah, this life is blessing to you, make good use of it, dont waste it.

you have to see allah right here, right now, if you dont see him now, you will never see him. Hell and heaven is all here. Hell is when you dont see god at all, heaven when you see god in everything.

god bless you

forever the dust of your feet
Reply

Ali_Cena
04-11-2009, 11:27 AM
Greetings Slave of the truth.

Originally Posted by SlaveOfTheTruth
you are humble person for atleast taking time to listen, god savves those who take time to listen, there is no place for ignorants in the court of Lord.
Thank you for your kind comments, you should have the courage to talk, and the wisdom to listen. Indeed Allah the Greatest wills what he wants,

Originally Posted by SlaveOfTheTruth
Let me get straight to the point, within you god lives, actually the soul is god, and the soul is real you but you are in prison of your mind, consisting o the 5 thieves in ego, anger, lust, attachment and greed, you have to break out of this prison and then you have realised your allah in all physical senses.
I must say your way of thinking is quite captivating, but I don’t agree with your premise that God lives with me, I believe that God, is watching us (in a way I could change what you have said from within you to, God’s knowledge is around you, and presence is always there). God lives up above the heavens and the earths. I am sure there is more than 5 thieves, but where did you get this philosophy from? Did you make up your own hypothesis? I mean people can believe in what they want but as Dawud said it doesn’t mean it is the truth. Furthermore I think you are getting the idea’s right; that anger, and for example greed is a bad thing, but most of your philosophy seems to be coming from Hinduism.

Originally Posted by SlaveOfTheTruth
thats what prophet did, and then they disclose their secret to human being.
Yes prophets were sent down to guide mankind into the truth.

Originally Posted by SlaveOfTheTruth
so if you are ready to step on this game of love for allah and break the illusion then you shall have to leave everything. just as in when someone falls in love with someone, he doesnt care about respect/money/what he thinks, what he knows/ alll he knows is love. Have such love for allah, and then allah lives in all of us, so we have to practise the love for entire humanity, we have to serve the entire creation just as we would serve allah.
Yes it is mentioned in the Quran, this world is an illusion, and many times when I see people they seem to be trapped I this illusion; even myself sometimes, by factors such as greed, and lust. I think when you break that illusion, you don’t have to leave everything behind I mean you can still have money, and be good with it; give to charity, I think what you are trying to say is leave everything BAD behind you, but what you must understand brother, it is a hard thing to do, I mean if it was that easy everyone would end up in heaven, the practising of such actions is a hard one.

Originally Posted by SlaveOfTheTruth
see this world as play of god, human is top of the chain, and it is in your destiny to realise allah and serve allah, this life is blessing to you, make good use of it, dont waste it.
Agreed.

Originally Posted by SlaveOfTheTruth
god bless you
Well let God guide us all to the right path, Inshallah.

Also slave of the truth, would you consider yourself as a Muslim: as the definition of a Muslim means one who surrenders himself to the one true God, and Mohammed PBUH was the last messenger of God? As you could be a good lecturer to most people. If not what drives you away from Islam?

Peace.
Reply

AntiKarateKid
04-11-2009, 04:53 PM
I disagree. The Prophets specifically forbade certain things.

How come if all paths are equal they forbade polytheism? Seems like hindus got left out of the loop no?

"Your beyond religion" view is flawed. What is religion? It is what God gave us. Why should I go beyond what God commanded me to do?

And please no giant posts, just simple answers.

Your soul is not God. It can be corrupted but God can't.
Reply

Ali_Cena
04-11-2009, 07:26 PM
Originally Posted by AntiKarateKid

Your soul is not God. It can be corrupted but God can't.
:sl:

As you can see just one of many logical errors in his claim; that God is our soul, which I dont agree on either.

Peace
Reply

rpwelton
04-11-2009, 07:31 PM
The truth of the matter is that once you agree that it was God who created you, you have to also it agree it only makes logical sense that He would give us instructions on how to live (ie, religion). Every microwave, camera and computer you buy comes with instructions from the manufacturer, because they are the ones that best know how to use it properly.

While it's an imperfect analogy, the idea is the same. God wouldn't put us on this earth and then leave us to our own devices to figure things out. He would send messengers that guide towards ONE straight path. He would also teach us how to live. Since God created humans, don't you think He knows best how we should live our lives?
Reply

burdenofbeing
04-12-2009, 02:17 PM
Originally Posted by rpwelton
The truth of the matter is that once you agree that it was God who created you, you have to also it agree it only makes logical sense that He would give us instructions on how to live (ie, religion). Every microwave, camera and computer you buy comes with instructions from the manufacturer, because they are the ones that best know how to use it properly.

While it's an imperfect analogy, the idea is the same. God wouldn't put us on this earth and then leave us to our own devices to figure things out. He would send messengers that guide towards ONE straight path. He would also teach us how to live. Since God created humans, don't you think He knows best how we should live our lives?
not necessarily. it depends on the nature of the said "god". you are merely reflecting your own logic to the image of god you have. our set of reality doesn't cover the reality plane (or rather dimension) of god. our concept of time, good, bad etc. need not apply to it.

it may sound cruel, but why shouldn't a god merely create the world, and see what happens?
Reply

AntiKarateKid
04-12-2009, 05:56 PM
Originally Posted by burdenofbeing
not necessarily. it depends on the nature of the said "god". you are merely reflecting your own logic to the image of god you have. our set of reality doesn't cover the reality plane (or rather dimension) of god. our concept of time, good, bad etc. need not apply to it.

it may sound cruel, but why shouldn't a god merely create the world, and see what happens?
Logic huh? Last time I checked the trinity was a "mystery" so were exactly would logic be reflected there? I have never seen a good argument for why the hindu representation of God is logical.

Also, how would a person arrive at believing in a particular religion? They use their mind, hopefully, to come to a logical conclusion. If their conclusion is anything other than Islam, their logic is questionable.
Reply

Whatsthepoint
04-12-2009, 06:41 PM
Yeah, but that's judging by your set of logic which too is questionable.
Reply

AntiKarateKid
04-12-2009, 07:15 PM
Originally Posted by Whatsthepoint
Yeah, but that's judging by your set of logic which too is questionable.
I challenge the logic you used to arrive at the conclusion that my logic is questionable. :D
Reply

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Sign Up

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 17
    Last Post: 10-22-2009, 10:50 AM
  2. Replies: 48
    Last Post: 01-27-2008, 08:36 PM
  3. Replies: 42
    Last Post: 01-03-2008, 01:40 PM
  4. Replies: 26
    Last Post: 09-13-2006, 08:54 PM
  5. Replies: 4
    Last Post: 05-01-2006, 03:40 PM

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!