/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Iman low, can't work or concentrate

anonymous
04-09-2009, 10:36 PM
:sl: everyone,

I need to start revising and working, my exams are coming up very soon, in about a month's time, but whenever I pick up my pen to work, I get distracted so easily - laptop, talking, sometimes I just daydream!

I really don't know what to do, I think my iman is going low nowadays...can anyone tell me of any ayat I can read translations to to boost my iman, and motivate me again...

I'm really stuck imsad I waste so much time, and sometimes I realise, I work for abit, then I start wasting a lot of time again, I really don't know what to do anymore! I need some advice on how to concentrate and get myself to work.

Any advice will be appreciated.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
mathematician
04-10-2009, 04:33 PM
iman? what part of Allah or His religion do you not believe in? The best way to fix that is to wait for your exams to be done and then go educate yourself. Learn about islam as much as you can. There is no ayah to say that will boost your iman in the way you are thinking. The best way to increase iman is by learning about Allah, what He has created. For example, look at a specific animal and learn about them, how they eat, etc. That will help teling you such animal could not have been born by itself but made by Allah.

aadil77
04-10-2009, 04:38 PM
I don't think thats what they meant

Yanal
04-10-2009, 04:40 PM
Whoever is it,you are not alone I usually tend to have problems with low iman causing stress and anxiety to me when I need Allahs help the most. Today is Friday and I am going to attend the Friday prayer and hopefully try praying after it. But I can still give you a bit of advice .

First try to search up small hadiths regarding the things you are specially weak in,then study them hard,follow them and try to live by them. Then get to know basic duas,study them and use them in your life as small duas or surahs like these can earn good deeds which leave to heaven. Follow these and inshAllah you will have success.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Yanal
04-10-2009, 04:44 PM
Aadil,there is no right or wrong answer that brother is trying to help him and the Anoymous gender still can expand on their problem . So we are going to try to help them as we can without knowing much,that is what fellow Muslims do.

Just try to help AG as we all can.

AnonymousPoster
04-10-2009, 04:49 PM
:salamext:

ask yourself how many times u make dua in the day to Allah, the less u make dua - the lesser ur contact with Allah, so the lesser the eman.

make dua to Allah alot more and u'll see it rise, with one of the first duas being that u pass ur exams, ameen.

gladTidings
04-10-2009, 06:03 PM
^ Thats a good point.

M..x
04-10-2009, 09:57 PM
Gosh you remind me of myself. I waz bare wurried bouh my Sem A exams in Januray, bit like how your feeling right now. Like mines exams are in a mounth and a day to be exact lol. I used to sit trying to find something that DID distract me, it waz oly during my exams I realised that my lamp shade had different shades of blue in it LOL. Buh really theres no point stressing, its acutally wurrying that I ent atm lol.. Buh seriously, just look at it this way, wha you put in is wha your guna get out so like try not waisiting your time. Ano its proper hard, but drink some RedBull and get your highlighters and pens and deal wif it...Hope Allah makes it easy for you...Take care

mathematician
04-10-2009, 11:44 PM
JazakAllahu khairan Yanal. With the limited information the questionner provided that's how I understood it. Low imaan means low faith or belief. A person with low faith can increase his faith by learning more about Allah.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.