/* */

PDA

View Full Version : My Welcome salams

Gazzali
04-11-2009, 04:50 AM
Assalaamu alaikom

Dear brothers and sisters of Islam

I am happy to have found a forum on Islam. My name is Gazzali and I am from Singapore 48 years of age married with 3 kids. I love Islam and I have my own blog at http://al-gazzali.blogspot.com.

Wasalam:)

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
BintAbee
04-11-2009, 04:59 AM
Wa alaikumus Salaam

Welcome brother to the forum and I hope you enjoy it and learn a lot!

Gazzali
04-11-2009, 05:08 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by BintAbee
Wa alaikumus Salaam

Welcome brother to the forum and I hope you enjoy it and learn a lot!
sure thanks but I do not have a signature at the foot of my post. What to do sis?:statisfie

gazzali

Bint-Al-Islam
04-11-2009, 04:19 PM
Salam Alekum brother
Welcome to LI.. May u benefit from this site InshAllah :)

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
BintAbee
04-11-2009, 08:51 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Gazzali
sure thanks but I do not have a signature at the foot of my post. What to do sis?:statisfie

gazzali
not sure... maybe that's only for full members.. members with 50 posts and more.

Gazzali
04-12-2009, 01:28 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by BintAbee
not sure... maybe that's only for full members.. members with 50 posts and more.
:sl:

If that is the case then I think I will not talk nonsense here :smile: It is an encouragement of putting thoughtful thoughts.. pray for me

:w:

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.