/* */

PDA

View Full Version : i need some help on project converts

xoxox
04-11-2009, 10:59 AM
hey i am doing a powerpoint presentation on muslim converts or born muslims.
i need their life and
their major life experience and
the impact of the life experience that has made that person good or bad.

for example childhood, the adulthood and then first major life experience then impact of first life experience, and then second major life experience and impact and so on.

thanks.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
convert
04-11-2009, 11:20 AM
What is this for? I can help inshaAllah.

xoxox
04-11-2009, 12:17 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by convert
What is this for? I can help inshaAllah.
This is for my Religion and Society Subject at school

Yanal
04-11-2009, 04:22 PM
I will try to help. I was born a muslim. Didnt take careful looks into Islam until I joined this forum. This forum is the only impact on me with the practicing brothers I learned much even though most people know I am young.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
islamlover_girl
04-12-2009, 12:04 AM
I was born as a muslim ,when I was at secondry school some religious muslim girls made me love Islam more. When I looked at there faces I felt as if it`s lighting ,I loved there smile ,there decent behaviour and there love to helpe people.I hoped to be like them and I did my best to be.
Also I had some problems in my life and I found that the best way to overcome life terrible is to pray for Allah and to ask him a lot, I don`t mean by that just looking for a solution to the problems,I mean that praying, worshiping and humbling for Allah gives a very comfortable feeling ,specially that being patient when terribles is a worship so I feel relax in terrible and think of God`s reward in life and hereafter.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.