/* */

PDA

View Full Version : The text formatting icons are inactive,why?

islamlover_girl
04-12-2009, 12:17 AM
I don`t know why all the text formatting icons looks inactive ,it worked well at the past but it`s inactive now and I don`t know why.
Is it a problem in my account? or in my computer? or do all the forum users have the same problem?

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
islamlover_girl
04-16-2009, 02:06 AM
no help :(

ATHEISTofPEACE
04-16-2009, 06:57 AM
Whats the exact problem?

islamlover_girl
04-17-2009, 12:22 AM
I can`t control the size,the colour,.......etc of my posts.
The icons don`t work,I don`t know why.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
ATHEISTofPEACE
04-17-2009, 12:25 AM
I think I know why. I am going to go in to my control pannel then I will explain the steps to you when I retrun (after looking at them. ok?

ATHEISTofPEACE
04-17-2009, 12:27 AM
Go to user cp-edit options- scroll down to "Message Editor Interface" put it on standered model or what ever. anything but basic should do the trick.

ATHEISTofPEACE
04-17-2009, 01:34 AM
Did this work?

islamlover_girl
04-19-2009, 12:22 AM
Thank u
It didn`t work but I knew now what was the problem ,It was a problem in my browser
thank u for ur attampt to help I really appriceate that.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.