/* */

PDA

View Full Version : mouth ulcers

Ummu Sufyaan
04-13-2009, 11:04 AM
:sl:
how do you get rid of a painful mouth ulcer?

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Banu_Hashim
04-13-2009, 11:48 AM
Use something called "Bonjela". You can get it in most stores. It's an oral gel that you apply regularly; it helps with the pain and should get rid of the ulcer within a couple of days at the most.

Soulja Girl
04-13-2009, 01:17 PM
:sl:

^Bonjela be yummy too! :D :-[ Try it, it miight help inshallah! :)

:w:

convert
04-13-2009, 03:12 PM
Drink orange juice.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
nebula
04-13-2009, 10:48 PM
burn it if off if that don't work then try the bonjela! the adverts for that seem convincing.

Banu_Hashim
04-14-2009, 06:06 AM
:eek: ^ She didn't say get rid of it with extreme pain!

Woodrow
04-14-2009, 07:00 AM
Honey works very well. Just use your finger and smear honey on it. Try to keep from swallowing the honey as long as possible. It will sting for a few minutes, but the pain stops very soon and ulcer will be gone within a day.

Also a daily supplement of B and C vitamins will prevent them. also take folic acid when you take any of the B vitamins.

جوري
04-14-2009, 05:49 PM
:hmm: I think you ought to have the 'mouth ulcers' checked before you proceed with treatment!

Woodrow
04-14-2009, 05:54 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Gossamer skye
:hmm: I think you ought to have the 'mouth ulcers' checked before you proceed with treatment!

Good point. Although most mouth ulcers are benign, there is a possibility that on a rare occasion it could be the result of a serious condition that requires immediate professional care.

جوري
04-14-2009, 06:00 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Woodrow
Good point. Although most mouth ulcers are benign, there is a possibility that on a rare occasion it could be the result of a serious condition that requires immediate professional care.
:sl: sob7an Allah I don't know why I am so doomy and gloomy, I always think of the worst possible cause for a mouth ulcer lol.. in fact you are absolutely correct with your advise.. in medicine indeed common things are common and rare things are rare, except on the licensing exam :offended:

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.