/* */

PDA

View Full Version : The ONE HOUR A WEEK PROJECT - Keep your coins we want change

um luqmaan
04-13-2009, 09:33 PM
www.onehouraweekproject.co.uk

As salaamu alaykum wa rahmatullahi wa barakatuh, I pray you are well.
We want to get the ONE HOUR A WEEK PROJECT known amongst the ummah in Birmingham insha'Allaah.
How beautiful would it be if we can all be part of this.. Reviving the sunnah. But besides show what we stand for as muslims. For both muslims and non muslims to raise awareness and besides just DO these practical deeds as part of our daily lifes.
Can you please help us out and spread the word however you can? We are trying to get a leaflet done and then spread it through out the mosques, shops etc. If you want to contribute in any way, have tips and/or your own ideas just let me know. Email to info@onehouraweekproject.co.uk.
May Allaah subhanahu wa ta'alaa make this succesful. Ameen. If you don't have the time to do something, please make dua for us.

Imagine…one hour every week you do something for somebody else. It doesn’t cost you money. Only one hour of your time. An hour you can plan ahead each week. An hour that will make you feel good inside. Because you see the effect it brings about. An hour of reward.
But.. where to start?

The ONE HOUR A WEEK PROJECT is the way to get every person to spend one hour, day or night, in your weekend or during the week, on a good deed.
Just a little deed can make that difference for somebody else. Next time it might be you.
We all want to do something good, in secret or out in the open. Sometimes we don’t have the money, or we do, but don’t know the methods to contribute.

Why doing these good deeds?

This is your way to support your causes and connect online with others who share your concerns. That’s why we summed up some good deeds to start with. Easy, from your own living room, your own desk, deeds that don’t cost you money. But give you a lot back.
KEEP YOUR COINS WE WANT CHANGE!

"Whoever guides [another] to a good deed will get a reward similar to the one who performs it." [Saheeh Muslim]

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Re.TiReD
04-13-2009, 09:45 PM
AssalamuAlaykum

Sounds great masha'Allah! You need to be more specific though, will you guide the people who are interested. i.e. tell them what they can do in that hour and how they can go about it? :)

Wassalam

um luqmaan
04-13-2009, 09:55 PM
www.onehouraweekproject.co.uk

JZK. Yes on the website we have a view links of gud deeds that you can do. We need ppl that can help and also ppl who need help. So you can just pick one of the deeds and email us insha'Allaah and we will help you with that.

Re.TiReD
04-13-2009, 10:12 PM
Aww sis that is sooo nice! masha'Allah!

I'll check this out and respond once I get back to the UK insha'Allah

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Eric H
04-13-2009, 10:19 PM
Greetings and peace be with you um luqmaan;

Welcome to the forum, I hope you inspire people to volunteer and get lots of support, it sounds good. :)

In the spirit of helping others.

Eric

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.