/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Black Magic

AnonymousPoster
04-13-2009, 11:54 PM
Recently i've been really scared of having black magic being done on me...

i've been depressed and had anxiety for the past 8 months and it came out of nowhere and i can't stop to think that its because of black magic but then i keep telling myself i'm being stupid!

basically i have neighbours who are jealous of me due to me being educated, religious etc whereas their daughter went down the wrong route and now they don't let her leave her house...

i always get scared that these people will do black magic on me and i think if they don't do it now...they might do it when i'm married etc.

i'm just so worried but can't help but feel this way.

is there anyway i can protect myself and my family? i read the 4 kuls on myself but i still feel scared sometimes. grrrr! i want to slap myself. why can't people just be happy for one another?

i'm only 22...i should be enjoying life rather than worrying of something i cannot prove.

imsadimsadimsadimsadimsadimsad

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
ahmed_indian
04-18-2009, 11:48 AM
salaam alaikum,

the reasons for illness or depression is not always jinns/evileye/black magic.

its could be psychological also....like u r thinking its black magic, so ofcourse u will go into depression.

but, alhumdulillah there are many things to protect one self frm black magic.

1. last 3 chapters of Quran - masha'allah u r doing it

2. ayaat al kursi

3. last 2 verses of chapter (al baqarah).

4. eating ajwa dates daily morning

Prophet said, "If somebody takes some 'Ajwa dates every morning, he will not be effected by poison or magic on that day till night." (Another narrator said seven dates).
Bukhari 7:663, Narrated Saud

and put your complete trust in Allah...because nothing can happen against His will.

always remember Allah...and you find Him with you always

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.