/* */

PDA

View Full Version : help please

ali786
04-14-2009, 03:00 PM
aslam alaikum

well. i need help i failed another driving test today and was wondering if their was any dua or verse of the quran i could read before my next test? to help me pass. imsad

thanks

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
peaceandlove
04-15-2009, 08:54 AM
:w:
First pray to Allah , and just learned each and every thing which is required for passing the test , and go for the test only when you are fully prepared.

One more thing just as a suggestion , before going to test ask you friend to take a test from you , your friend act like the instructor who take test , who ask you questions and you have to assume you friend as a test taker , and see what mistakes you do , and after overcoming your mistakes go for the test.::exhausted

Gia
04-15-2009, 10:22 AM
:sl:
Dear brother don't be sad, next time inshallah you will pass your test :thumbs_up, don't give up :)

First you should think thoroughly about the reasons that led to u not passing the test, and make sure you don't repeat the same mistakes next time you take the test, there is an Arabic proverb that says:
اعقلها و توكل
"Trust in Allah, but tether your camel first"
which means you have to be well prepared for everything, then ask for Allah's help :)

Second, I didn't find better than this Ayah when asking for success :)
بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم
رَبَّنَا آتِنَا فِي الدُّنْيَا حَسَنَةً وَفِي الآخِرَةِ حَسَنَةً وَقِنَا عَذَابَ النَّارِ
سورة البقرة - 201
Rabbanaa a tinaa fid dunyaa hasanah wa fil akhirati hasanatan wa qinaa azaaban naar
Translation: Our Lord! Grant us good in this world and good in the life to come and keep us safe from the torment of the Fire[Al-Baqarah :201]

May Allah grant you success :)
:w:

Mysterious Uk
04-15-2009, 11:27 AM
Don't worry man, a lota guys feel they have to pass because they are a guy (but i'm just generalising so might not be so in your case). Just take the test when you are ready and yeh, just don't rush it.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
mathematician
04-15-2009, 05:29 PM
Take the bus. Maybe driving is not good for you but you just don't realize it because you are a human being. For example for some people getting married is not good for them so Allah delays it for them and some of them spend their entire life being single.
You have to accept that sometimes what you wish for is not good for you.

ali786
04-15-2009, 05:42 PM
thanks or you replies

Snowflake
04-15-2009, 07:58 PM
If you don't mind me asking what did you fail on? Maybe you need to change your driving instructor?

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!