/* */

PDA

View Full Version : advice needed desperately ASAP

jazeiria
04-15-2009, 01:10 AM
my fellow brothers and sisters, assalam alaikum i am a girl in high school and i have a question pertaining to something. i know what some of you might be thinking: i'm one of those girls who has lost complete touch with her dean, but i havent. in fact, if i had, would i be even asking this? lol anyways my question is this: at my school, we have drama performances. i take the subject itself but i wanted to do more. what i want to do is direct and write a play. i have asked but havent found any evidence to prove whether it is haram or halal. if anyone knows the answer to my question please qrite it
ps: bear in mind that it will NOT contain anything haram in it...its a very peaceful script which helps people understand how we muslims think. my parents have disagreed, but told me if i found something that proves them wrong, then i could do it. thanks
assalam alaikum

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
alcurad
04-15-2009, 01:16 AM
It is allowed, the act itself is not forbidden, even if it contained some haram things-whatever those were-but the benefit outweighed the harm then it would be allowed.

be creative & good luck :)

arabic link, comprehensive review about media and the correct rules to follow.

islamlover_girl
04-15-2009, 01:41 AM
If it doesn`t contain any haram thing then it`s halal in shaa Allah.
If it helps people to understand Islam better then it`s not only halal ,it`s also good thing and Allah will reward u in shaa Allah.
Do ur best sister to make it good and beneficial.

burdenofbeing
04-15-2009, 03:05 AM
do it!

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
coddles76
04-15-2009, 03:12 AM
:sl:

If there is nothing noticebly haram in the play then I see NO reason why it would be haram. InshAllah you can promote some goodness and knowledge about the deen of islam and then I only see it as a good thing.

And Allah SWT knows best

ATHEISTofPEACE
04-15-2009, 03:14 AM
Why would directing a play be haram?

coddles76
04-15-2009, 03:17 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by atheist of peac
Why would directing a play be haram?
Who said it was haram? The question was asked to recieve some advice in the hope of performing the right actions, which is a good quality from what I can see. Muslims pay careful attention to doing the right thing in life and obeying Allah SWT which is what this sister is doing.

Nσσя'υℓ Jαииαн
04-15-2009, 03:19 AM
Wa alaikum assalaam wrwb.

Well sis like everyone else said, if there is no haram involved and its for the purpose of promoting Islam and how Muslims are, something beneficial etc, then why worry? InshaAllah there's no prob :)
All the best sister :)

Assalaamu Alaikum wr wb.

Nσσя'υℓ Jαииαн
04-15-2009, 03:19 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by coddles76
Who said it was haram? The question was asked to recieve some advice in the hope of performing the right actions, which is a good quality from what I can see. Muslims pay careful attention to doing the right thing in life and obeying Allah SWT which is what this sister is doing.
True say bro (lol). Edited to the courtesy of a rep ;D

ATHEISTofPEACE
04-15-2009, 03:21 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by coddles76
She said that she has not found anything that says its harm but her parents think its bad and that she should not. I did not assume it was I am just wondering what about it could possibly be haram besides if it was a really haram topic.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.