/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Private messages and pm to Hamza81

zackishere
04-16-2009, 05:13 AM
It says i cannot send Pms til i post 50 times. Im sorry but i am not on the computer much. Hamza81 wishes to give me much needed advice and counseling wihich i really could use at the moment.

I guess ill type the message here, or maybe someone can send him the pm of whati have posted here? Thank you

To Hamza81:
Thank you for your wise words and time brother. I have made my oaths to quit all vices a few days ago. My main concern is not of my well being or fear of eternal ****ation and suffering. I just want to make allah proud of me, i need allahs love and kindness. I would appreciate so more info on finding a mosque that will accept me with open arms. I also need to know, isnt family important? I cannot shun my family even though they partake in alcohol, cannabis and tobacco right? They will not convert for they used to be religious on the christian faith but lost thier faith lkong before i was born.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
ATHEISTofPEACE
04-16-2009, 05:17 AM
I got 50 posts in 4 hours. Come on man you can do it. I would pm him for you but I am not sure if thats against the rules. I know at some places it would get me into a lot of trouble

coddles76
04-16-2009, 05:18 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by ATHEISTofPEACE
I got 50 posts in 4 hours. Come on man you can do it. I would pm him for you but I am not sure if thats against the rules. I know at some places it would get me into a lot of trouble
Nice Record ;):D

ATHEISTofPEACE
04-16-2009, 05:20 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by coddles76
Nice Record ;):D
Thanks. I did not even post any "spam" till after. You should hear about my records at RDF.

Peace
Mick

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Yanal
05-14-2009, 11:04 PM
Brother if you want to PM you need to post,which you are not doing,you could ask for his email or MSN if he uses it.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.