/* */

PDA

View Full Version : if someone rejects the sunnah (Hadiths)

أبو سليمان عمر
04-18-2009, 12:34 AM
Asalam Wa Alakum
If someone says he/she rejects sunnah (Hadiths) does that make him/her kaffar.

Allaah says (interpretation of the meaning): “He who obeys the Messenger has indeed obeyed Allaah . . .” [al-Nisaa’ 4:80] Allaah described obedience to the Prophet (peace be upon him) as being a part of obedience to Him. Then He made a connection between obedience to Him and obedience to the Prophet (peace be upon him): “O you who believe! Obey Allaah and obey the Messenger . . .” [al-Nisaa’ 4:59]

Looking at this we are suppose to Obey the Prophet peace and blessings be upon him

“”But no, by your Lord, they can have no Faith, until they make you [Muhammad] judge in all disputes between them, and find in themselves no resistance against your decisions, and accept (them) with full submission.” [al-Nisaa’ 4:65]
Here it say But no, by your Lord, they can have no Faith, until they make you [Muhammad] judge in all disputes between them,

O you who believe! Answer Allaah (by obeying Him) and (His) Messenger when he calls you to that which will give you life . . .” [al-Anfaal 8:24]

Sorry i just wanted to know if he does refect sunnah does that make him a kaffar. I think i know the answer but i need Daleel (proof) this i posted should be daleel enough but he wants more
Jazakum ALLAHU khayr

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
أبو سليمان عمر
04-22-2009, 10:01 PM
Jazak Allahu Khayr for the approval -S-

Thinker
04-23-2009, 07:37 PM
Interesting question - I'd like to know the answer.

أبو سليمان عمر
04-23-2009, 07:57 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Thinker
Interesting question - I'd like to know the answer.
:) well the answer is yes if the hadith is saheeh and the person rejects it he is a kaffar read this for more details read this
http://islamqa.com/en/ref/9067/reject%20sunnah
http://islamqa.com/en/ref/245/reject%20sunnah
http://islamqa.com/en/ref/604/sunnah

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Yanal
04-25-2009, 09:50 PM
Heres a story from my local imam: If you read the Quran and amil(reflect) on it you will be given a good honourable position in heaven along with your blessed parents.

In conclusion,follow the Hadith and try to fulfill them and you will be given much deeds.

The Ruler
04-26-2009, 01:21 AM
You do differentiate between rejecting a sunnah and not following it right? Because rejecting might be kufr, but not following the sunnah is not.

alcurad
04-26-2009, 01:23 AM
there has to be a reason for not accepting a certain hadeeth, but otherwise rejecting the entire sunnah is not allowed, I don't think it makes a person non-muslim if he does not understand the methods of hadeeth etc.

أبو سليمان عمر
04-26-2009, 03:26 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by The Ruler
You do differentiate between rejecting a sunnah and not following it right? Because rejecting might be kufr, but not following the sunnah is not.
:) indeed

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.