/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Thank You LI

ATHEISTofPEACE
04-18-2009, 03:46 AM
Thank you LI!<3 So far every one has been very respectful to me. Thank you. I have already learned from all of you. You have been asking tough questions too and making me think, thank you. You all rock! <3 *hugs* love peace and happiness to you all and thanks again.
peace
Mick

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
ATHEISTofPEACE
04-18-2009, 03:49 AM
I would also like to thank Woodrow!!!!!!!!!!!!<3

GreyKode
04-18-2009, 03:52 AM
AoP you deserve respect, all your posts are respectful and also thought provoking.

GreyKode
04-18-2009, 03:53 AM
why do you keep using <3 :D

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
nebula
04-18-2009, 03:53 AM
thank you for your thanking :thumbs_up

Yanal
04-18-2009, 03:57 AM
AoP you are one of a kind. I love you as my brother even though you are not a muslim,always remember that and call me if you need anything. May I ask you that do you think that it's because of me that you are now more into Islam because me retiring gave you that moderator position which you deserve more then me 1000X and you learning more about Islam? Just want to clarify so I can expect some good deeds because you getting more into Islam because of me(if that's it).

Strzelecki
04-18-2009, 04:09 AM
Hello Mick.
I've seen you on TMZ as well.
You're a very respectful yet questioning member. :)
I'm glad everyone has been good to you. ^_^

Continue seeking. ;)

Sayf.

saba muslimah
04-18-2009, 04:19 AM
:sl:
Oh m also thankfull to LI...
:)

[PIE]I haven't time to make seperate Thread for thanking Those person who r really Nice & Taught me here about islam...i like to read here learn as much as i can & pepl doing Gud job for those who r newly enterd & revert in ISLam & those who have any sorrows & difficulties in there lifes[/PIE]
:wub:
"N m missing sis AmatALLAH... she is very nice & lovely... just close to my Heart"imsad

well come to you AOP...!! U have very lovely Heart ..:D

All the Words & Pray For you
MAY GOD BLESS YOU:thumbs_up
:w:

Yanal
04-18-2009, 05:07 AM
Are you a convert? That is nice you like it here but remember your responsibility being a moderator at TMZ,don't get addicted to this forum causing me to retire if you know what I mean.

Slugishness is a word to describe me even though it is not spelled right. Don't be that type Mick you have great responsibility at your age,don't overdue posting,and get some sleep like I do because without your health you wouldn't be able to be physicial fit to be on the computer. Best of luck!

aamirsaab
04-18-2009, 08:53 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by GreyKode
why do you keep using <3 :D
cus he <3s you. A lot.

Ali_Cena
04-18-2009, 09:24 AM
Greetings,

LOL you are a very good user and a person Mick, glad to have you hear share our views about things, make us and you think in the process, and by the way you are posting lol 100+ posts a day you might just even be a Mod in here lol Allah knows best.

Anways i see you around Mick, take care.

Wasalaam wa laeykum

Sahabiyaat
04-18-2009, 09:36 AM
:popcorn: ur welcome

ATHEISTofPEACE
04-18-2009, 07:33 PM
Ahhh Ali good to hear from you. I was looking for an excuse to bring up the fact that my post count is already higher then yours. lol. =D <3

@ greykode <3=heart. Why do I use it? Because I like to spread love and peace. <3

@yanal. Yes bro, with out you retering and me filling in for ya I would probably have spent less time learning then I have. so <3

Every one else =D <3 hugs

Whatsthepoint
04-18-2009, 07:37 PM
65 psots per day
impressive<3:D

FatimaAsSideqah
04-18-2009, 07:41 PM
Greetings.

I like your avatar image! You seems kind and very respectful. I'm appreciated it! You can welcome to staying here and getting some of good benefits for you!

ATHEISTofPEACE
04-18-2009, 07:44 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Whatsthepoint
65 psots per day
impressive<3:D
I know. imsad I need a life lol
Thanks you :D

Nσσя'υℓ Jαииαн
04-18-2009, 08:17 PM
Mick dude, ur definitely one of a kind. Glad to have u here on the board! Very respectful u are, mashaAllah. :)

ATHEISTofPEACE
04-18-2009, 08:20 PM
Awe *looks down* Thank you =D How is every one feeling today?

أبو سليمان عمر
04-18-2009, 08:31 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by ATHEISTofPEACE
Awe *looks down* Thank you =D How is every one feeling today?
Awe look up :) great day Alhumdulillah. to know the God always exist you have to know the quran is the word of God to know the Quran is the word of God you have to read it... God is truth and speaks truth so my advice to you is stop neglecting your self from what is right and true learn islam read Quran and love your creator He does exist he will judge :)
this btw this is not just because
Surah Ikhlas (Holy Qur'an 112:1-4) is:

Say: He is Allah, the One and Only! Allah, the Eternal, Absolute; He begetteth not nor is He begotten. And there is none like unto Him.

ATHEISTofPEACE
04-18-2009, 08:34 PM
Thanks Umar. By *look down* I was not being sad I was acting embarssed. I do not blush I look down instead , usualy with an akward crooked smile. I speaking English I can not truley read the koran :( Also who say I have not read to Koran?

أبو سليمان عمر
04-18-2009, 08:43 PM
You are much Welcome

GreyKode
04-18-2009, 08:46 PM
LOL mick now I know what <3 means. I guess then <4 back at ya.
But doesn't it seem more like kissing lips.

Danah
04-18-2009, 08:48 PM
AoP....I really wonder how many "days" it will take you to be in the top five posters list:X

you are such a hard worker here...... good for you :)
I wonder if you have time to sleep or even eat:exhausted

ATHEISTofPEACE
04-18-2009, 08:50 PM
<4 back at me? lol. (Xp) you think <3 looks like a kiss? or <4 looks like a kiss?

glo
04-18-2009, 08:52 PM
What does <3 mean??

ATHEISTofPEACE
04-18-2009, 08:55 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by glo
What does <3 mean??
Glo dear, it is a heart.

glo
04-18-2009, 09:00 PM
I think I can see it now! (But I seem to have pulled a muscle in my neck in the process!! :D)

ATHEISTofPEACE
04-18-2009, 09:02 PM
Is it such a big heart you strained yourself? Awe glo are you ok?

Danah
04-18-2009, 09:10 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by glo
(But I seem to have pulled a muscle in my neck in the process!! :D)
lol, be careful next time!

Musaafirah
04-18-2009, 09:19 PM
Lol!
WOW at the amount of posts!
You are one serious Forum-er dude thingy ain't ya?
Well, so long as your posts aren't spam then you're all cool!
What's with all the hugs though? You're not one of those tree hugger people are ya?

ATHEISTofPEACE
04-18-2009, 09:24 PM
I am one of those and I am a serious forum user and poster.

Yanal
04-18-2009, 10:34 PM
You remind me of brother Guven he's been here for a year and over 5000 posts. Remember here quanity is better then quality.

ATHEISTofPEACE
04-18-2009, 10:38 PM
I prefer quality with quantity.

Yanal
04-18-2009, 11:13 PM
Yes thats what we want.

Woodrow
04-18-2009, 11:17 PM
The "Thank Yous" are reciprocated.

We may disagree with every thought you have. However, your coming in honesty and asking genuine questions as questions and not as accusations is very deeply appreciated.

We have no problem with people who disagree with us, and we actually do welcome people of all paths.

It is very refreshing for any member to do so with open honesty and at least a willingness to try to understand why we believe as we do.

No pressure in either direction, just genuine honest debate without malice.

For that your being here is appreciated.

Amadeus85
04-19-2009, 12:12 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by ATHEISTofPEACE
Thank you LI!<3 So far every one has been very respectful to me. Thank you. I have already learned from all of you. You have been asking tough questions too and making me think, thank you. You all rock! <3 *hugs* love peace and happiness to you all and thanks again.
peace
Mick
Love, peace, hapiness.

You are a hippie?

ATHEISTofPEACE
04-19-2009, 12:16 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Amadeus85
Love, peace, hapiness.

You are a hippie?
Not a full hippie but yeah I am a hippie I have the hippie mind side and ideals and such.

Tony
04-19-2009, 08:55 PM
Respect begets respect AoP, you are proving that we can differ without animosity and I think you have taught us a few things here. Keep the questions coming bud and I hope things can become clearer for you. Whatefer path you are walking I am sure that those around you have time and respect for you. Peace and Love and may Allah give you whats good in this life and guide you further to Islam:

Amadeus85
04-20-2009, 12:07 AM
So much love, peace and friendship, reminds me of Teletubbies.

greenshirt
04-20-2009, 05:11 AM
and thank YOU for being so open minded and nice to everyone here.

i can tell that you didnt come here to stir up drama. you came here to genuinely learn and engage in ultra respectful dialogue.

feel free to pm me or even call me if you need anything. you dont know my number but i wouldnt mind giving it to you. you seem interesting and nice :-)

Hafswa
04-20-2009, 08:08 AM
Thank you too for the questions. I have learnt alot from you threads and posts. Looking forward to more insight AoP.

Ansariyah
04-20-2009, 10:14 PM
lol..ur welcome..

lol@ Amadeous

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!