/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Chechnyan Mujahideen!

nebula
04-18-2009, 08:14 PM
Asalaamalaykum

I was watching a series of videos about the chechnyan mujahideen and the commander Emir Khattab who is dead now may Allah grant him Jannah. It was very interesting to see how they operated and carried out their attacks against the russain militants who were trying to invade the muslim lands. There are still wars going on their and they haven't stopped.

Mashallah these mujahideen are so brave, may Allah grant them the death of Shaheeds! ameen:thumbs_up :)

edit: may Allah grant all the Mujahideen all over the world Jannah and victory over the Kuffar! ameen

Heres the 4 parts to the video

Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
أبو سليمان عمر
04-18-2009, 08:23 PM
Ameen Thumma Ameen
Jakak Allahu khayr for this post :)

bint Zakir
04-18-2009, 09:19 PM
There is something about the mujahideen of Sheeshan that feels very sincere to me, the brotherhood you see in their interaction with one another and how focused they seem in salah whenever we get a glimpse of it on video.. mashaAllah

nebula
04-18-2009, 09:31 PM
^ yeah sister, mashallah you are so true, you can really see the love and brotherhood between them mashallah :) i love these mujahideen! i wish i could join them! :cry:

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.