/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Alittle story

Cabdullahi
04-18-2009, 09:43 PM
Gather around little boys and girls Ive got a little story to share....Basically i was on my way to my friend's house and as i was walking up the road i saw three men dressed in the finest suits.....they didnt look that they were from around the area...to cut the story short they approached each house holding leaflets my first instinct was that they were jevohah's witness crew....

they knocked at each door only to be turned away and just before they came into my friends house....i was already there ahead of them....i told my friend that if three men knock at this house open the door and bring them in...he did exactly what i commanded him to do, they came in and told us if we wanted to go church on sunday we replied 'why not!'....they replied 'are you sure'.....we yelled back 'yes'! and then they provided us with the address of the church and we just told them that we were interested in faith dialogue......and as they were just leaving my friend asked them if they wanted coffee or tea they were really happy i saw this from the way they smiled they replied thanks guys you two are really good muslims

moral of the story..........dont forget this sort of tiny particle like dawah because it can cause a change :)....and that's the end of the story

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
أبو سليمان عمر
04-18-2009, 09:47 PM
Mashallah akhi great story and yes all of our actions can be a form of dawah people see us they see islam so we must represent islam in the best figure
Jazak Allahu Khayr for the post
May Allah increase us all in our eman, and make firm our hearts on Islam. Ameen!

Güven
04-18-2009, 09:49 PM
that's soo true and Good thing you did that.

Thanks for the reminder!

Cabdullahi
04-18-2009, 09:52 PM
they were mormons
from america i think

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
GreyKode
04-18-2009, 10:01 PM
ALLAHU AKBAR, now that's some good Dawah.

aadil77
04-18-2009, 10:17 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Abdullahii
they knocked at each door only to be turned away and just before they came into my friends house....i was already there ahead of them....i told my friend that if three men knock at this house open the door and bring them in...he did exactly what i commanded him to do, they came in and told us if we wanted to go church on sunday we replied 'why not!'....they replied 'are you sure'.....we yelled back 'yes'! and then they provided us with the address of the church and we just told them that we were interested in faith dialogue......and as they were just leaving my friend asked them if they wanted coffee or tea they were really happy i saw this from the way they smiled they replied thanks guys you two are really good muslims
You know I envy you!:D because I had a group of them knock at my door once and I told them that they could come over later on and they agreed , but they never turned up lol

aadil77
04-18-2009, 10:18 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Abdullahii
they were mormons
from america i think
lol thought you said morons from america

Cabdullahi
04-18-2009, 10:38 PM
morons nah im not that harsh but it does rhyme with mormons

mormons are far from morons

nebula
04-18-2009, 10:54 PM
mashallah bro :) that was nice of you, who knows this might make them think differently about Islam and they might become muslims?

i remember back when i was young, i used to get people like that knocking on my door but my elders would tell them to go away... inshallah it wont happen again.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.